Scientist Claims Proof Of Afterlife

Writer

PostSat Feb 14, 2009 11:08 pm » by Goldy

[quote]The scientists call their findings survival of consciousness -- meaning our physical bodies die, but we continue on.

The research continues with studies that include near-death survivors.

Schwartz says near-death experience research completely dovetails and supports what's coming from the mediums.

He says he will continue his research, and that the data doesn't lie.

"When you look at the totality of the data from our laboratory, the simplest explanation is actually that survival of consciousness is real," said Schwartz.[/quote]

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/2893543/detail.html

Master Conspirator

PostSat Feb 14, 2009 11:11 pm » by Drjones

Nice post Goldy thanks....
Where do we go i wonder... :?:

Initiate

PostSun Feb 15, 2009 1:12 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

:ghost: nice one Goldy :flop:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Initiate

PostSun Feb 15, 2009 1:45 am » by Brothers

I believe in it. And we sing also the song Her we goooooo into the wide blue yonder flying high into the sky. Sorry had to do that. But I still believe anyway.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 15, 2009 1:56 am » by Loveandlight

i allways believed in ti anyway :owned:

Writer

PostSun Feb 15, 2009 2:09 am » by Future7

eyy A Scientist in on life after death, thas kool.
Heaven or Hell.. :P hehehhe I believe that after we die, we either goto Heaven Or Hell. We live for ever as a soul and energy doesn't waste away. you can not create or destroy energy so our energy will never be destroyed just moving onto another place.

I'm not sure about past lives etc, but maybe God gave them a choice to come back to a body, or something.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 15, 2009 2:20 am » by Alexrubic

I think you only have to give it a moment's thought to realise it is self-evident! Certainly from the point of view of physics: Matter=Energy|Energy can neither be created nor destroyed - it merely changes form!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

PostSun Feb 15, 2009 2:57 am » by Thricegreat

Now I can rest at night, sarcasm, lol

As to the fate of the consciousness in the afterlife, well it depends on what causes your consciousness puts into play in this life, it is very scientific, your mind or living spirit will be attracted to its like quality in the afterlife, the effect- much like the law of attraction, however heaven and hell can be more accurately viewed as a spectrum of conditions upon which the consciousness becomes aware or awake when the karma of this life bears fruit upon the corresponding plane. Of course this is my opinion and I could be totally wrong since I haven't died yet, lol

Initiate

PostSun Feb 15, 2009 3:27 am » by Alexrubic

If you read any NDE literature at all, you will come away with the knowledge that a mere handful of cases (if that) ever report a 'hellish' experience after death. Hell, if it exists anywhere, is something we make very well for ourselves here on Earth!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Writer

PostSun Feb 15, 2009 5:02 am » by Future7

It doesn't matter if you believe in Heaven Or Hell for it to be their. It's almost like saying I don't believe in rain. or I don't believe in spaceships. Other people have experienced Heaven and/or Hell, and have come back to tell their story.

Also people get possessed by Demons :hell: , and you can watch the video's of all these things, as well as people who get healed by Angels, and God, and also Aliens :alien: . The truth is their you just need to find it. :mrcool:

The New World Order is all about Satanic stuff, with their Illuminati, skull & Bones, Masonry, and other branch's.

Next