Scientist: Jupiter swallowed a super-Earth!!---- Nibiru?

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 am » by Symbolon

my brother did!

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:38 am » by Hr2burn

I'm not saying I don't believe this happened, but where are the pictures or even maybe a video?!
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 3:42 am » by Oldsoul

Its possible. Nibiru was quarentined...how I am not sure. But Saturn and Jupiter are the two planets used as prisons for the Snake families that have been captured and held. Thank you for posting this..very interesting:)

Writer

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 pm » by Karbowiak

lamonema wrote:
karbowiak wrote:Lets just say, if it was Nibiru - you would never ever know..

So why even write Nibiru? - when you have no chance in hell of ever figuring it out..

All it makes you do, is look like a retard, interesting read however!

So what your saying is that you believe in Nibiru, and don't want to hear about the possiblity that it don't exist. Right?

Never said i did, said that even if "Nibiru" or some other planet was eaten up by a gas giant - you would never know, cause it probably happened before there was even anything but microbial life on our fair planet..

oldsoul wrote:Its possible. Nibiru was quarentined...how I am not sure. But Saturn and Jupiter are the two planets used as prisons for the Snake families that have been captured and held. Thank you for posting this..very interesting:)

What?.. Snake families? Captured? Put into gas giants?..

Someone get me what this retard is smoking! must be really fucking crazy shit - wow..

Initiate

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 1:39 am » by Mihalj

So maybe that is why we have not seen this niburu, as it has been promised for the last 10 years, and now it got swallowed up, what a load of horse poo. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
If at first you dont sucseed, skydivng is not for you

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 5:24 am » by Mydogma

Nice theory...but culd be cheez...since most theorys have been rewritten...I imagine this will be too...anyway as far as planet x..I don't think they r goinG to tell us if something is coming or not..afterall why would space agencied. Even emply smudgers(paintshop) and delete any piece oc a photo...but they have and still do censor all the communication and images before release..this logically suggEsts to me that there is far more going on up there then they are telling us about..if nothing was going on there is no need for prescreening anything...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Writer

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 6:46 am » by Crashcastle

Ok, I'm saying this could be possible, not only because their computer models show it could happen that way ( a planet being sucked into Jupiter), but there are also other signs. Although others may argue, the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter may have been a planet. Sumerian legends of their gods (planets?) claim that the god Tiamat was overthrown and destroyed. Theorists of these things claim that this describes a body (some say Nibiru) that slammed into Tiamat, one of it's moons drifting off to enter orbit around Earth. It's not too inconceivable that there were a lot of big rocks moving around before everything calmed down into the solar system we know today.
So if the computer model is the most likely explanation, then why not?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 7:04 am » by Frutty

I am really glad that at last the freaking Nibiru was taken care of. Hopefully nobody will ever talk about it again.

:twisted:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 12:37 pm » by Ufosarus

mydogma wrote:Nice theory...but culd be cheez...since most theorys have been rewritten...I imagine this will be too...anyway as far as planet x..I don't think they r goinG to tell us if something is coming or not..afterall why would space agencied. Even emply smudgers(paintshop) and delete any piece oc a photo...but they have and still do censor all the communication and images before release..this logically suggEsts to me that there is far more going on up there then they are telling us about..if nothing was going on there is no need for prescreening anything...

ur bang on the money there :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 6:23 pm » by Gurupada

HERE'S A VERY INTERESTING VIDEO ON "NIBIRU"

Upload to Disclose.tv

THE COORDINATES WHICH THIS VIDEOMAKER HAS MENTIONED ARE:

5h53m27s, -6 10' 58

CHECK TO SEE IN GOOGLE SKY IF THE VIDEOMAKER IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

PreviousNext