scientist photographs the soul leaving the body at death

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 1:21 am » by Phoenix rising

Russian scientist photographs the soul leaving the body at death

The timing of astral disembodiment in which the spirit leaves the body has been captured by Russian scientist Konstantin Korotkov, who photographed a person at the moment of his death with a bioelectrographic camera.

The image taken using the gas discharge visualization method, an advanced technique of Kirlian photography shows in blue the life force of the person leaving the body gradually.

According to Korotkov, navel and head are the parties who first lose their life force (which would be the soul) and the groin and the heart are the last areas where the spirit before surfing the phantasmagoria of the infinite.

In other cases according to Korotkov has noted that "the soul" of people who suffer a violent and unexpected death usually manifests a state of confusion in your power settings and return to the body in the days following death. This could be due to a surplus of unused energy.

The technique developed by Korotkov, who is director of the Research Institute of Physical Culture, St. Petersburg, is endorsed as a medical technology by the Ministry of Health of Russia and is used by more than 300 doctors in the world for stress and monitoring progress of patients treated for diseases such as cancer. Korotkov says his energy imaging technique could be used to watch all kinds of imbalances biophysical and diagnose in real time and also to show if a person does have psychic powers or is a fraud.

This technique, which measures real-time and stimulated radiation is amplified by the electromagnetic field is a more advanced version of the technology developed for measuring Semyon Kirlian aura.

Korotkov observations confirm, as proposed by Kirili, that "stimulated electro-photonic light around the tips of the fingers of the human being contains coherent and comprehensive statement of a person, both physically and psychologically."

In this video interview Korotkov speaks of the effect in the bioenergy field with food, water and even cosmetics. And emphasizes one umbrella drink water and organic food, particularly noting that the aura of the people in the Undies suffers the negative effects of nutrients as technologization distributed in this society.

Korotkov also speaks of their measurements in supposedly loaded with power and influence that people have in the bioenergy fields of others. Checking Rupert Sheldrake's experiment of the feeling of being watched : Because a person's bioenergy field changes when someone else directs his attention, even though it is backwards and not consciously perceived. Also a place fields are altered when there is a concentration of tourists.

Also warns of cell phone use and their negative radiation often being carcinogenic, which several studies seem to confirm.

Korotkov hosting is optimistic that this new scientific field, which is a pioneer, is taking, especially in Russia, where some schools were teaching children to recognize and use energy, and not as a suspect but as a metaphysical quantifiable fact.

'There is some staggering photographic and video evidence demonstrating some of the technologies, particularly shocking is the Oldfield Camera Filter which using a normal camera appears to show ghosts or other wordly entities clearly in photographs! Truly amazing stuff!

Harry, the author of 'Harry Oldfield's Invisible Universe' goes on to demonstrate how through various technologies he is able to reveal aspects of this previously unseen universe in all their glory!

Three decades of research into this area and considerable practical application enable Harry to present some very convincing evidence that there is far more to the Universe than that which we currently experience with the 5 senses.'

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.esotericonline.net/profiles/ ... m_blogpost
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 1:24 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 1:35 am » by Phoenix rising

Fatdogmendoza wrote:http://io9.com/5862418/10-bodily-functions-that-continue-after-death

:peep:

Note to ones self, before dying wear a nappy/diaper :lol:

funny enough when a friends dad died he was standing up frozen in that position leaning over the sink with marigolds on washing the dishes, my friend let himself in and found his dad that way, its funny in a sad way
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 1:37 am » by Webcat

The body is just organic matter.

The 'energy' of the person is more important.

Imagine a machine deprived of 'electricity' - it appears lifeless and dead.

That's all that happen's at 'death'.

The 'soul' is that energy - where it goes, or what happen's after 'death' has been debated for countless centuries.

Our 'souls' just squat in our bodies, then move on.

Where it goes, well, that's a whole new story................

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 1:42 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Webcat wrote:The body is just organic matter.

The 'energy' of the person is more important.

Imagine a machine deprived of 'electricity' - it appears lifeless and dead.

That's all that happen's at 'death'.

The 'soul' is that energy - where it goes, or what happen's after 'death' has been debated for countless centuries.

Our 'souls' just squat in our bodies, then move on.

Where it goes, well, that's a whole new story................

:cheers:

From stardust to stardust :flop:

Im pretty negative tonight...it tastes nice but does not have a positive effect on me

£14 a bottle in sainsburys at the moment...

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 1:51 am » by Aragajag

Interesting :)
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 3:44 am » by russellozzyking2

I watched the clips and i must learn some more about this remarkable man. Normally i don't pay a great deal of attention to multi clips but i was hooked and as it is now 02.28 here in the UK and my eyes are on storks Harry Oldfield grabbed my attention and im glad i watched the clips. I now feel this has to be looked and fully studied in more depth and the clips of the ghosts really got me going. I recommend you take a bit of time to look at some very interesting material. (even if his jokes are bad i will forgive him) :clapper: Im off to bed now with a few thoughts running round my head and i want to know how i can buy his filters. Good night evreybody and well done to the uploader for this. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 4:29 am » by alcohell

It's an interesting subject, but the "soul leaving the body" pic was grabbed from an old website that sells Infrared saunas. In my mind, knowing that makes the blog article a little less credible.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 2:06 pm » by Elnorel

Photographing a soul?
Gimme a break.

Some people need to check into a mental institution.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 2:30 pm » by Slith

Elnorel wrote:Photographing a soul?
Gimme a break.

Some people need to check into a mental institution.

Is there proof it's out of the realm of possibility?

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Next