Scientist's Find Leprechaun's Lair !

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 10, 2014 12:52 pm » by DarkHeart

Mr.Manunnaki wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:I want to see the leprechaun lair, show me the fckn leprechaun lair, im not leavin till I see the fckn leprechaun lair.

RRR

You do know that they are little ginger homos don't you ?

:lol:

(which is why Harbin posted the vid in the first place :? )

It takes one to know one Darkheart you mothers cunt....Take your small minded predudice and shove it...another mindless comment by your pathetic self...you really do think you know it all...judging by what you post...the world would be a better place if it was purged of idiots like yourself...i would be more than happy to do that!!

8-)

I was having a laugh with Rob, why you have to take this seriously is anyones guess ?

Or are you a tiny ginger geezer in lurid green :lol:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Initiate

PostTue Jun 10, 2014 1:12 pm » by Domeika

DarkHeart wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:I want to see the leprechaun lair, show me the fckn leprechaun lair, im not leavin till I see the fckn leprechaun lair.

RRR

You do know that they are little ginger homos don't you ?

:lol:

(which is why Harbin posted the vid in the first place :? )

Now you've gone and done it.....pissed off yet another mythical character...

:banana:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 10, 2014 3:08 pm » by RATRODROB

oops bad RRR, I just want to see a fckn leprechaun fckn lair, SHOW ME THE FCKN LEPO LAIR hahaha

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 10:12 pm » by Vulcanic

RATRODROB wrote:oops bad RRR, I just want to see a fckn leprechaun fckn lair, SHOW ME THE FCKN LEPO LAIR hahaha

RRR

there a picture of it.
http://news-buzz.org/irish-scientists-c ... g-village/

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 12:00 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Vulcanic wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:oops bad RRR, I just want to see a fckn leprechaun fckn lair, SHOW ME THE FCKN LEPO LAIR hahaha

RRR

there a picture of it.
http://news-buzz.org/irish-scientists-c ... g-village/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Leprechaun 2 is ok but Troll 2 rocks.... :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 1:01 am » by Kinninigan

Harbin wrote:I want to believe it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Is there any browser add-ons to download private videos? That would rock!

If you have one let me know!

:peep:
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 7:15 am » by RATRODROB

Mr.Manunnaki wrote:

It takes one to know one Darkheart you mothers cunt....Take your small minded predudice and shove it...another mindless comment by your pathetic self...you really do think you know it all...judging by what you post...the world would be a better place if it was purged of idiots like yourself...i would be more than happy to do that!!

Chill mr Man,.....................nothing personal mate, just jokin round....................... :flop:

RRR

Initiate

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 7:24 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

RRR

you only want me pot of gold

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 7:25 am » by RATRODROB

Toxic32 wrote:

I think it's somewhere in here...But you will need a RED key to get in.

RRR

Tox, I don't want to go in there, that's bigger than the one I come out of, if memory serves me right haha

and anyway, that little red dick key couldn't even unlock an ants twat.............. :P

looks like you need to ring the fire brigade as pussy is stuck in a tree hahaha

RRR

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 7:27 am » by RATRODROB

Harbin wrote:Sorry folks, the video was NOT private when I linked it.

Here is the story:

via News Buzz

Researchers at Trinity College Dublin have discovered a cave on Ireland’s northwest coast which they believe was once the actual home of a leprechaun. Scientific evaluation of the artifacts found in the small cave reveals that shoe-making equipment, maps and gold coins were apparently left behind by the leprechaun sometime between the years 1650 and 1700.

The initial discovery was made by two amateur cavers who are TCD students, on holiday in the fishing town of Killybegs. They heard myths recounted by locals about a small, mysterious cave hidden about 2 km up the shoreline, and set out to investigate. After several days of searching they found what appeared to be the entrance to a cave, well-camouflaged by large rocks and trees. The outcropping was engraved with what seemed to be a rudimentary form of Gaelic lettering. However, the cave was much too small for them to enter and explore, with the entrance only about 60 cm tall.

An interesting story. The Irish have always taken their folklore and fairy tales seriously. That’s not to say it’s silly to do so either. If you have ever experienced something unexplained of anykind, then you know why I would say such a thing. There is more to this world than you think. Click the link above to read more, enjoy.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/06/irish-scientists-claim-to-have-found-real-life-leprechaun-cave-2967578.html

Better link:

http://news-buzz.org/irish-scientists-claim-to-have-found-real-life-leprechaun-cave-in-small-north-west-fishing-village/

Actually HARBIN, that's quite an interesting story......... :flop:

im gonna try find more on this.

:cheers: ....RRR

PreviousNext