Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 8:48 pm » by Reinaul

Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud

John J. Matese, Daniel P. Whitmire
(Submitted on 26 Apr 2010)

We present an updated dynamical and statistical analysis of outer Oort cloud cometary evidence suggesting the sun has a wide-binary Jovian mass companion. The results support a conjecture that there exists a companion of mass ~ 1-4 M_Jup orbiting in the innermost region of the outer Oort cloud. Our most restrictive prediction is that the orientation angles of the orbit normal in galactic coordinates are centered on the galactic longitude of the ascending node Omega = 319 degree and the galactic inclination i = 103 degree (or the opposite direction) with an uncertainty in the normal direction subtending ~ 2% of the sky. A Bayesian statistical analysis suggests that the probability of the companion hypothesis is comparable to or greater than the probability of the null hypothesis of a statistical fluke. Such a companion could also have produced the detached Kuiper Belt object Sedna. The putative companion could be easily detected by the recently launched Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE).

Comments: 41 pages, 9 figures, submitted to ICARUS
Subjects: Earth and Planetary Astrophysics (astro-ph.EP)
Cite as: arXiv:1004.4584v1 [astro-ph.EP]

:think:
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 9:03 pm » by Svaha

nickelson wrote:
drjones wrote:I apologise,the link is there and works fine....just to add i do not trust this research.

Well question I have about this research. How can they say it is alien? Therefore they need to have a reference, so they must have found alien DNA before?

I only trust it when I read it in some scientific journal, but till now I haven't found any and I don't know this journal very well.

They don't say it's alien, but extraterrestrial.
There is a difference here, even today comets / astroids bring forms of life through the galaxy.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 29, 2010 1:12 pm » by Nickelson

svaha wrote:
nickelson wrote:
drjones wrote:I apologise,the link is there and works fine....just to add i do not trust this research.

Well question I have about this research. How can they say it is alien? Therefore they need to have a reference, so they must have found alien DNA before?

I only trust it when I read it in some scientific journal, but till now I haven't found any and I don't know this journal very well.

They don't say it's alien, but extraterrestrial.
There is a difference here, even today comets / astroids bring forms of life through the galaxy.

E.T. is alien :headscratch: but than again, do we have E.T. or Alien DNA to compare this data with?

I never read such data, which was clearly confirmed.

Writer

PostThu Apr 29, 2010 1:43 pm » by Cassiopeia

in the 70's a man who claimed to be visited by the pleiadians http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tSHhi_0cMY

this is the documentary about him

in his pictures of the females they looked surprisingly similar--people made fun of him because the hair styles were all 70's but that modern picture posted shows that may just be a coincidence because nowadays most women have side parts and the pics seem to stick to a simple natural part.

I'm not going to post a pic of myself but the similarities between the pic and the girls in myfamily is kinda creepy...wonder if somewhere down the line my ancestors did some aliens =D

big green eyes/blue eyes (NATURAL) blonde hair , medium nose that isn't straight and narrow but rounded and bow shaped lips
myspace.com/cassiopeatasara
You are me and I am you; I'll always be with you.

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 10:41 am » by Allreadydead

@reinaul posted:

Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud

John J. Matese, Daniel P. Whitmire
(Submitted on 26 Apr 2010)

We present an updated dynamical and statistical analysis of outer Oort cloud cometary evidence suggesting the sun has a wide-binary Jovian mass companion. The results support a conjecture that there exists a companion of mass ~ 1-4 M_Jup orbiting in the innermost region of the outer Oort cloud. Our most restrictive prediction is that the orientation angles of the orbit normal in galactic coordinates are centered on the galactic longitude of the ascending node Omega = 319 degree and the galactic inclination i = 103 degree (or the opposite direction) with an uncertainty in the normal direction subtending ~ 2% of the sky. A Bayesian statistical analysis suggests that the probability of the companion hypothesis is comparable to or greater than the probability of the null hypothesis of a statistical fluke. Such a companion could also have produced the detached Kuiper Belt object Sedna. The putative companion could be easily detected by the recently launched Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE).

Comments: 41 pages, 9 figures, submitted to ICARUS
Subjects: Earth and Planetary Astrophysics (astro-ph.EP)
Cite as: arXiv:1004.4584v1 [astro-ph.EP]

:think:

Eh :?: Reinaul, sorry about this, but I'm not a astrophysicist, shit! I struggle to understand Sessme Street, so what does it actually mean?, please, in a simple language for me to understand and maybe I can then reply? (if my tiny brain can grasp the mathematics of Quantium physics, astrophysics, statistical hypothesis, astrological inclinations and mean planet deteriminations, not forgetting all that conjecture about the Outer Oort Cloud...)

Or does it mean that these scientist's believe there is a second sun contained within our planetary system?

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 11:20 am » by Nickelson

I am just the messenger on this one. The question I have on this and which remains unanswered.

E.T. is alien but than again, do we have E.T. or Alien DNA to compare this data with?

I never read such data, which was clearly confirmed.

We found some particles on parts of meteorites which crashed on Earth, but I never saw confirmation it was DNA.

So this article smells out loud and I am only trying to gather facts on this one.

So I am not offended in anyway.

I'm not finding any evidence on this elsewhere so I am an open minded sceptic in this case.

Previous