Scientists find what could be atlantis?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:30 pm » by Mochon

Poooooot wrote:The text sounds really cool.
Mochon wrote:The images captured show monumental buildings, including four giant pyramids, one glass and a sphinx and recorded several monoliths.

But the video doesn't show anything too remarkable, imo.

im not sure if these r the same the article mentions,but all i can find about it is basically the same ones so here you go its a bit clearer

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:33 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Thanx Po6t...

here is a link to an interview of Paul and his wife Paulina Zelitsky conducted by Linda Moulton Howe in 2002....

http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm
Oringinal side scan image
Man my radar must of been well off, because I don't remember hearing any thing about this before earlier this year :bang; :bang;
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:50 pm » by Mochon

"On top of the pyramid there are two very large holes, sea water at high speed move through the second hole, and therefore the raging waves roll by forming a giant vortex that makes the waters around this cause a massive surge waves and mist on the sea surface. This new discovery makes scientists wonder if this is having an affect on passing boats and planes and could be the reason for all the mystery surrounding the area."

Can that be related to strong em fields? I mean,either caused by the ongoing pole shift or dut to something within these structures?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:54 pm » by Mochon

ZetaRediculous wrote:Thanx Po6t...

here is a link to an interview of Paul and his wife Paulina Zelitsky conducted by Linda Moulton Howe in 2002....

http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm
Oringinal side scan image
Man my radar must of been well off, because I don't remember hearing any thing about this before earlier this year :bang; :bang;

this from 2005

The Russian-Canadian oceanographer Paulina Zelitsky reveals that likely, next autumn, between October and November, she will lead a new expedition, from the Port of Progress, to finish the work that could not be concluded last year at the suspected site of a lost underwater city near Cuba; to map the area and to make a hi-resolution film of the location.

National Geographic will finance most of the trip. For several months the team has been readying a specially equipped ship in Canada for the expedition.

The inclusion of at least 100 people in the mission is anticipated, with a plan to transport and to deploy a minisubmarine and several robots to lower to depths of up to half a mile.

In October of 2004, Paulina Zelitsky and her well-equipped team made an expedition to the area where the underwater discovery was made, also leaving from the Port of Progress, to prove the island collapse theory, but they could not complete the mission due to technical deficiencies of the submarine that rendered it unable to take images from the marine bottom.

At that time, the apparatus was only able to make superficial dives, although the scientists managed to film a pyramid of almost 35 meters height (approx 115 feet) and to extract stones embedded with animal fossils incapable of living at a depth of 700 meters.(2,300 feet).

This year�s expedition does not look to prove the hypothesis of a sunken island.

"We think that this is no longer a hypothesis, it is a fact, supported by scientists who specialize in geology and archaeology", says the investigator. "The existence of pyramidal structures deep underneath Cuban waters is verified. We only needed to gather the details ".

Cataclysmic Earthquake

Paulina Zelitsky has been steadfast in her theory of the collapse of the city as a result of a powerful earthquake more than 12,000 years ago .

"All the team�s scientists are in agreement with the understanding that the geologic formation of the Yucatan Peninsula is as a result of seismic activity.

In fact, the Peninsula and the zone of the collapse are located near a zone of high seismicity ", she says. -

This discovery demonstrates that the first north americans arrived earlier than previously thought and that all did not arrive on the continent by means of the Bering Straits. Many others arrived from Asia by means of the Pacific Ocean.

There is even a new theory according to which surmises that the Mayans of Yucatan come from Central America. � put forth last week - the investigator remembers -,

British archaeologists said that they found human tracks in Puebla that date from 40 thousand years ago, which contradicts the general idea that America was populated not more 13,500 years ago.

Pyramids and building were captured by Paulina Zelitsky�s equipment in 2000, showing that between Cuba and Yucatan lies a city submerged to more than 600 meters of depth with structures very geometrically cut, passages, tunnels and even temples with diverse symbols that arose in a place where officially human beings never lived.

According to the investigators, these structures seem to be remains of streets, pyramids and buildings. Most of these blocks have gigantic dimensions, reaching to five meters of height and several tons of weight.

It has been confirmed that the stones were cut, carved and polished to make them fit them with others and thus form greater structures.

These constructions, the scientists agree, are megalythic, are aligned in symmetrical form, are very well organized and, as if they were ordered and city-planned set on a �beach� of very fine, volcanic crystal sediment, like sand. �

Translated from Diario de Yucatan, July 10, 2005. Photo from www.guerrillero.co.cu/

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:10 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Mochon wrote:
ZetaRediculous wrote:Thanx Po6t...

this from 2005

The Russian-Canadian oceanographer Paulina Zelitsky reveals that likely, next autumn, between October and November, she will lead a new expedition, from the Port of Progress, to finish the work that could not be concluded last year at the suspected site of a lost underwater city near Cuba; to map the area and to make a hi-resolution film of the location..... etc....

Thanks Mochon :flop:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:15 pm » by *WillEase*

My gut tells me to raise the flag. Fortunately, in the quick reply there are no such options.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:18 pm » by ZetaRediculous

WillEase666 wrote:My gut tells me to raise the flag. Fortunately, in the quick reply there are no such options.

Which flag are you raising?
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:42 pm » by Poooooot

The57ironman wrote:.

.....does anybody know where this image came from...?...i don't.. :mrcool:

This isn't the original article, but it's from a pretty cool blog (not mine; I'm not self-promoting here)

Pyramid Structures Near Western Cuba.
Posted on 24 September, 2012 by admin

Pyramids under the waters of Cuba were discovered by two scientists Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki. They found the ruins of ancient buildings for about a mile below the sea and considered them to be Atlantis.
Paulina found elsewhere in Cuba ancient descriptions and symbols that was identical to those on the waterfront structures below.
the two scientists used submarines to found tremendous pyramid structures (that remainds giza in Egypt), built of stones weighing hundreds of tons.

They found sphinxes, stones that arranged like Stonehenge, and a written language engraved on the stones.
Why it was not discovered before?
The U.S. government discovered the alleged place during the Cuban missile crisis in the sixties, Nuclear submarines cruising in the Gulf (in deep sea) met pyramid structures. They immediately shut down the site and took control of him and the objects,in order that it will not come to Russians hands.
A whistleblower from the army,that used to serve in Montego Bay told they are still working on the site and recover objects and instruments (including those who still work) since the 60s.
This area in Cuba could not be over waterfront less than 10,000 years ago…
links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klRbcEnLPbU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk6SWtum ... re=related

A very well preserved site. My guess is that if the area of the Azores Platform were better explored, we would see more of these. There is an unconfirmed report of a city structure like this 250 miles south of the Azores according to Berlitz.
Best Wishes, Dale D.

http://frontiers-of-anthropology.blogsp ... -cuba.html
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 pm » by *WillEase*

Poooooot wrote:

This isn't the original article, but it's from a pretty cool blog (not mine; I'm not self-promoting here)

Pyramids under the waters of Cuba were discovered by two scientists Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki. They found the ruins of ancient buildings for about a mile below the sea and considered them to be Atlantis.
Paulina found elsewhere in Cuba ancient descriptions and symbols that was identical to those on the waterfront structures below.
the two scientists used submarines to found tremendous pyramid structures (that remainds giza in Egypt), built of stones weighing hundreds of tons.

They found sphinxes, stones that arranged like Stonehenge, and a written language engraved on the stones.
The U.S. government discovered the alleged place during the Cuban missile crisis in the sixties, Nuclear submarines cruising in the Gulf (in deep sea) met pyramid structures. They immediately shut down the site and took control of him and the objects,in order that it will not come to Russians hands.
A whistleblower from the army,that used to serve in Montego Bay told they are still working on the site and recover objects and instruments (including those who still work) since the 60s.
links:

A very well preserved site. My guess is that if the area of the Azores Platform were better explored, we would see more of these. There is an unconfirmed report of a city structure like this 250 miles south of the Azores according to Berlitz.
Best Wishes, Dale D.

You realize of course that this is an artist's rendering of what he believed the 'discovery' looked like?

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 10:00 pm » by The57ironman

Poooooot wrote:

links:

Best Wishes, Dale D.

....well done , young lady....that's the page i took that from , i believe....

... and it's a rendition , i assume...

:cheers: ....i would love to see this stuff opened up in the mainstream...

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

PreviousNext