Scientists says Comet Elenin has massive UFO Fleet following

Writer

PostThu May 05, 2011 1:56 pm » by Truth313

www.uforeveal.com

Based on reports published by China’s space agency, Sergio Toscano, director for Astronomical Research in Missions, said that behind the comet Elenin could be approaching a UFO.

“Behind the comet, discovered in December last year, Chinese scientists say that is something they called cluster, which means globular cluster, or perhaps alien spacecraft,” said Toscano.

According to the report quotes the astronomer mission, the space body would be found in the comet’s tail and was analyzed after the mysterious signals that came off of an unknown formation “strange and obscure.”

In the words of Toscano, the Chinese have said that the spacecraft is stationed in the same place for ninety days, ”before that looked like it was coming from an extraterrestrial civilization,” said Argentine scientist.

According to the Daily Chronicle, this phenomenon was corroborated by Rosie Redfiel, the new director of the Program of NASA’s Astrobiology. ”But when NASA began to make calculations and projections of orbit of the comet, they realized that something was wrong and the first thing they did was remove the website which provided information on this issue,” said Toscano.
Source and translated from: noticias.terra.com

Initiate

PostThu May 05, 2011 10:59 pm » by FullDisclosure

Logically, if UFO's were trying to sneak over why would they use one of the most closely watched stellar objects?? :obsessed:

I try not to troll, but sometimes people just fucking deserve it.

Writer

PostThu May 05, 2011 11:02 pm » by Denpadre

maybe the ufo is controling it :p

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 11:16 pm » by Ghost32

Hmmmm, this sounds familiar!

It's the exact same story as Hale-bopp and The Heavens Gate Cult Suicides.The guy that told Heavens Gate there was a ufo behind the hale bopp comet was an agent for MKultra (Ed Dames) he fed them false information and they all decided to kill themselves.

It's Called PsyOp!

Mk-Ultra,Ed Dames & The Heavens Gate Cult Suicides

Conspirator

PostFri May 06, 2011 12:57 am » by Richc

Maybe the alien race is controlling the comet super weapon and aiming it at Earth.

Once it hits and causes world havoc and death they just land unopposed and conquer... :nwo: :alien51:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Super Moderator

PostFri May 06, 2011 1:02 am » by domdabears

ghost32 wrote:Hmmmm, this sounds familiar!

It's the exact same story as Hale-bopp and The Heavens Gate Cult Suicides.

I was thinking the same thing about the heavens gate!
Snap out of it people!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri May 06, 2011 1:06 am » by Muchtyman

Shit...........Our masters are returning...........Pretend nothing happened ......................... :evil:

Conspirator

PostFri May 06, 2011 1:10 am » by Epicfailure

muchtyman wrote:Shit...........Our masters are returning...........Pretend nothing happened ......................... :evil:

I hate that fucking man, and look at the background, very interesting...

I have been researching this symbolism stuff, and I have got to say, I am glad I started researching it again......

Conspirator

PostFri May 06, 2011 1:13 am » by Daemonfoe

perhaps alien spacecraft
Translation: "WOULDN'T THAT BE AWESOME IF ALIENS WERE FOLLOWING THE COMET?!?!?!"

”before that looked like it was coming from an extraterrestrial civilization,”
what? ... what does that even mean?
Last edited by Daemonfoe on Fri May 06, 2011 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostFri May 06, 2011 1:14 am » by Richc

Don't know who he is but is there really a person in the world apart from George Lucas that has absolutely no chin....? :lol:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Next