Scientists warn of 'superstorm' heading for California

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 pm » by 99socks

drjones wrote:
99socks wrote:
drjones wrote:and they always have Arnold and is wife on TV here, promoting tourism to the state.[/b]

:D

Hey 99 smelly socks, what's so funny ? :headscratch: :P

Reminds me of the tourism promo's that continued in Florida after the oil spill... F'ing ridiculous.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 pm » by Newdawnrising

Savy, i want front row seats to the show. I'll bring extra picks and shovels, call it job security. :D
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm » by Slith

drjones wrote:
dlslith wrote:Well shit Indi, there goes my July trip to Napa Valley. Better to stay put anyways.

Ha, mate don't give into fear, that leads to the dark side, remember ? :D
From what i see, me being from tiny ol Scotland, California is a pretty big place, plenty of places to enjoy...and they always have Arnold and his wife on TV here, promoting tourism to the state. 'Wheen caan you staaart' ? :lol:

hehe. No, was only going to one place anyways. I'll wait til next year to see if it's still around

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:46 pm » by Drjones

@ Dl Cool mate. If i lived in California i'd never be out of the Dragon Herbs store they have there, you should visit it. :)

@99 smelly Socks :) , i tried to get a hold of the California Arnie commercial but some copyright crap come up on youtube. :ohno:

Sorry, was out running earlier, the fresh air and endorphins have got the better of me tonight.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 7:51 pm » by The57ironman

"WONDER TWINS HAARPPOWER ......ACTIVATE

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 8:33 pm » by 99socks

drjones wrote:Image
Sorry, was out running earlier, the fresh air and endorphins have got the better of me tonight.

So that 's what I am, eh? A pile of your stinky running socks???
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 pm » by Drjones

lol @ 'smelly' socks :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 pm » by Newdawnrising

99socks wrote:
drjones wrote:Image

So that 's what I am, eh? A pile of your stinky running socks???

There is nothing wrong with the 99 socks, the problem lies with the 100th sock, it has been greatly soiled. So i don't suppose you'll be wanting it back. :wink:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Previous