Sea Lion Nibbels On Shakira

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 7:08 pm » by Savwafair2012

Columbian singer Shakira was attacked by sea lions after getting a little too close to the animals during her vacation in Cape Town last weekend.

The songstress documented her entire ordeal, posting pictures of her scratches and the sea lions on her Facebook page. The “Hips Don’t Lie” singer tried to pet one of the seals while taking a photo before the chaos started.

“Suddenly, one of them jumped out of the water so fast and impetuously that it got about one foot away from me, looked me in the eye, roared in fury and tried to bite me,” Shakira wrote.

Thankfully her brother “Super Tony” came to the rescue.

“Everyone there screamed, including me. I was paralyzed by fear and couldn’t move, I just kept eye contact with it while my brother ‘Super Tony’ jumped over me and literally saved my life, taking me away from the beast. We both got our hands and legs scratched by the rocks while trying to protect ourselves,” she wrote.

Shakira wrote that she thought the sea lions confused her Blackberry for some time of fish, causing it to jump toward her.

Last time we checked, smart phones look and smell nothing like fish so the singer should probably just learn to keep her distance but we’re happy she survived her close encounter with the not-so-friendly marine mammals.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 7:19 pm » by Thruster

The thing is ... can she balance my balls on her nose?

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 pm » by Savwafair2012

thruster wrote:The thing is ... can she balance my balls on her nose?

NO she can't :flop:

Not while my c#@% is in her mouth :owned:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 9:16 pm » by Jet17

Oh my poor baby!

Does daddy need to kiss it!?!?!

LOL!

She is really hot, but she isn't that much of a singer.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm » by Ufosarus

dam i thought u said sea lion nippels on shakira :cry: