Second Cyber Attack on Iran; new virus, called "Stars,"

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 12:40 am » by Ironlikealion

freeyourmindnow wrote:u r t next Super star? a warning like after Syria next iran?

lol, that's not a secret message it's a established fact .

:P

Initiate

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 1:05 am » by Ohj33bus

freeyourmindnow wrote:
ohj33bus wrote:But maybe if you take the "Extra T" from "Stuxnet" (US NEXT) and give it to "stars" and rearrange it you get "STARTS"

:think: they want to play a game with us hey :D
who is good in scrabble game? guys

s-t-u-x-n-e-t-s-t-a-r-s
u r t next Super star? a warning like after Syria next iran?

:rtft: S-T-A-R-T-S --U-S --N-E-X-T

Thats all I get out of it.... If you know what the stuxnet virus was it was a virus that could think on its own. Far more advanced than any virus ever before.
May have been a nanotechnology virus
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 1:13 am » by Freeyourmindnow

ohj33bus wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:
ohj33bus wrote:But maybe if you take the "Extra T" from "Stuxnet" (US NEXT) and give it to "stars" and rearrange it you get "STARTS"

:think: they want to play a game with us hey :D
who is good in scrabble game? guys

s-t-u-x-n-e-t-s-t-a-r-s
u r t next Super star? a warning like after Syria next iran?

:rtft: S-T-A-R-T-S --U-S --N-E-X-T

Thats all I get out of it.... If you know what the stuxnet virus was it was a virus that could think on its own. Far more advanced than any virus ever before.
May have been a nanotechnology virus

why should they send it to Iran than and not to US? :think:

Initiate

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 2:22 am » by Ohj33bus

Well if it is an E.T. virus then the U.S. would be it's main target. We have shot down and wronged ET's for a very long time and it's very possible that a group of them are working with the Chinese goverment to take out country's that have been in the wrong. Iran and North Korea are the main threats to use Nuclear weapons and cause an all out nuclear war. So if you eliminate Iran's capibilities with a virus, that can think for it self and evolve in the system, then you have eliminated them from the equation.
North Korea has not been doing anything as of late so they might not be as big of a threat as they were previously.
Now the US might be next to get this virus because the ETs are pissed off about that the fact that the US gov shoots craft down, imprisons ET's or kills them, they have been known to cause the most damage, and I really believe that this is why we are next in line to get this virus, and it could take out our whole defense down.
This is just a theory and I am just going off of what information I have and connecting dots. The Stars virus might be a different kind of virus but I just think they are connected in some way because they both were targeted at Iran's nuclear facilities

The stuxnet virus is the one I know for sure evolves in the system and is too advanced to the capibilities that "we" know about and the black gov would not us something that blatantly and blow the cover. And if they are using this out in the open than they are getting really sloppy and I dont think they would risk it
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 2:32 am » by Freeyourmindnow

ohj33bus wrote:Well if it is an E.T. virus then the U.S. would be it's main target. We have shot down and wronged ET's for a very long time and it's very possible that a group of them are working with the Chinese goverment to take out country's that have been in the wrong. Iran and North Korea are the main threats to use Nuclear weapons and cause an all out nuclear war. So if you eliminate Iran's capibilities with a virus, that can think for it self and evolve in the system, then you have eliminated them from the equation.
North Korea has not been doing anything as of late so they might not be as big of a threat as they were previously.
Now the US might be next to get this virus because the ETs are pissed off about that the fact that the US gov shoots craft down, imprisons ET's or kills them, they have been known to cause the most damage, and I really believe that this is why we are next in line to get this virus, and it could take out our whole defense down.
This is just a theory and I am just going off of what information I have and connecting dots. The Stars virus might be a different kind of virus but I just think they are connected in some way because they both were targeted at Iran's nuclear facilities

The stuxnet virus is the one I know for sure evolves in the system and is too advanced to the capibilities that "we" know about and the black gov would not us something that blatantly and blow the cover. And if they are using this out in the open than they are getting really sloppy and I dont think they would risk it

interesting theory and indeed North Korea is bigger threat than Iran. but Iran has gas and oil and oil is power. et are against nuke, that is a good thing :think: but i think this virus is man made :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 3:14 am » by Santaownsyou

Iran really ought to think about changing their computers over to apple, or unix, or something....They have the worst luck....Rothschild's hackers strike again. :twisted:
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Previous