second tsunami to hit Japan

Writer

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 4:14 am » by Thundercock

many MSM outlets have been running loops of shit under the "Live" heading even though it's old news or false alarms. I found that out directly while listening to NHK live english with my wife (who is in Japan) on skpe. Same with CNN and many others. They don't put times or dates on their footage so it's easy to get confused especially if it's a new clip never before seen from a couple of days ago.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 4:22 am » by Redwoodrick

thundercock wrote:many MSM outlets have been running loops of shit under the "Live" heading even though it's old news or false alarms. I found that out directly while listening to NHK live english with my wife (who is in Japan) on skpe. Same with CNN and many others. They don't put times or dates on their footage so it's easy to get confused especially if it's a new clip never before seen from a couple of days ago.

Yup just checked...seems like we have no live feed of Japan or Libya :headscratch: :nwo:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 5:27 am » by domdabears

redwoodrick wrote:
thundercock wrote:many MSM outlets have been running loops of shit under the "Live" heading even though it's old news or false alarms. I found that out directly while listening to NHK live english with my wife (who is in Japan) on skpe. Same with CNN and many others. They don't put times or dates on their footage so it's easy to get confused especially if it's a new clip never before seen from a couple of days ago.

Yup just checked...seems like we have no live feed of Japan or Libya :headscratch: :nwo:

:flop:
Thanks for the info

Previous