Secret 30+ Governments Movement to the Middle East

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 1:38 pm » by Pdiddy23

Ok, this news is actually a few months old now, but I havn't seen much about on here. Most of you have probably heard of Samali Pirates on the news recently right? And some of you might have heard that the US was sending some military ships to the area (Gulf of Aden off the coast of Yemen) to help control these little 15 man ships (sorry, boats) of Pirates (arghhhh). I am an american living in japan and I noticed this same news out here. So what happens Japan sends a warship to help combating these little guys. Japan hasn't sent a ship away from the homeland in over a decade. These pirates must be scary right? Here is where it gets ridiculous. Russia sends some ships, China, England, Germany, Switzerland, Arabia, Australia, IRAN?????, and the list goes on and on. Sound a little fishy? They may have gotten messed up with a real life Jack Sparrow, or ............The government (or powers that be) are using these pirates as a distraction for something else.. The answer is..... you guessed it. A definite distraction.

Apparently there has been areal view photos that have been leaked to the public (I'm sorry I have only seen them in videos and am not sure how to steal the pics from the video) showing over 135 military ships in a perfect circle formation floating off the coast of Yemen. ???? confusing? Last I check US and Iran were not much of friends, and here they are floating around in the ocean together.

To make it a little more interesting. The photos seem to show the water flowing in a spiral motion. Another bit of info about that area. There has been talk of underwater bases directly in the area that the ships seem to be staling. This base is clearly visible from google earth. Its not military either.

Bottom line, I am honestly not sure what is going one there. I've heard I stargate has opened up under the water. I totally believe something like that exsists, but I am not so convinced that that is what is going on there. I am, however, convinced that something big is going down in the Gulf of Aden.

Anyone with more information, please contact me. Or reply to this post. I'm sorry alot of information and not alot of Links, but if you guys google Gulf of Aden, all the facts are layed out for the public to see. Check it out

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 pm » by Freedomofwill

Show me a picture of the ships in a complete circle and i'll consider it. I have heard about all those ships, and there is evidence that there are plenty of them out there.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 2:04 pm » by Pdiddy23

Here are a few links to get you started.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4 If you got the time watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYlJENPmPlI *this video has a lot of pics

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 2:08 pm » by Pdiddy23

freedomofwill wrote:Show me a picture of the ships in a complete circle and i'll consider it. I have heard about all those ships, and there is evidence that there are plenty of them out there.

@ freedomofwill Let me rephrase that. I heard about the circular formation in a video that has alot of pictures of this event. But I honestly have not seen the picture of the circular formation either. Sorry for the confusion on that one.

Anyone if you find that picture please post it

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 2:09 pm » by Mahsooyee