Secret Alien Base On Mars

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 12:39 am » by Dagnamski

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/weird-news/secret-alien-base-mars-marine-3745696

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

Jun 23, 2014 00:20
By Chris Richards

The retired officer, known only as Captain Kaye, also claims to have served in a secret 'space fleet' run by a multinational organisation called the Earth Defense Force
The ex-naval infantryman, who uses the pseudonym Captain Kaye, says he was posted to the Red Planet to protect five human colonies from indigenous Martian life forms.

He claims he then spent nearly three years serving in a secret 'space fleet' run by a multinational organisation called the Earth Defense Force, which recruits military personnel from countries including the US, Russia and China.

In testimony released to ExoNews TV, Captain Kaye said he was trained to fly three different types of space fighters and three bombers.

He added that training took place on a secret moon base called Lunar Operations Command, Saturn’s moon Titan, and in deep space.

Captain Kaye says he retired after a 20 year tour of duty, describing a retirement ceremony on the moon that he claims was presided over by VIPs including ex-Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. :scary:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 2:27 am » by The57ironman

...what's this..?

...who's secret..?

:mrcool:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 3:10 am » by Cosmine

For once your not jokin !

Do you live there ?

:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 3:25 am » by Clearized1

Would make a gr8 plot for... say.... a video game or movie perhaps.
NOT buying it.
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 3:30 am » by Innosent

The57ironman wrote:.

...what's this..?

...who's secret..?

:mrcool:

Exactly:

Upload to Disclose.tv

There were two of these videos on youtube a couple months ago. One has mysteriously disappeared (go figure) but I saved it on my PS3 my plan was to join them together and replace the crappy sad sounding girl singing with a more positive "Ben Harper - Live From Mars - Track 11 Forgiven" but the resolutions were different so I would have to reformat one of the videos before this could be accomplished. Still possible. One of these days I'll upload that somewhere.

I don't believe the faking hoaxster was truly responsible for this. I think that was a little damage control from some agency probably NSA.

Did anyone else notice the huge facility in the giant gouge?

and these buildings:

Wishful thinking? I never imagined people were already there until I saw this video so I doubt it's my imagination. To good to be CGI methinks.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 3:53 am » by Cosmine