Secret NSA docs show wiretapping of UN

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 12:42 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Aug 25, 2013

There's a new leak from whistleblower Edward Snowden today - it says that the National Security Agency has been listening in on the United Nations. RT's Marina Portnaya is in New York and can tell us more about this revelation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 1:33 pm » by Tjahzi

An outrage!

But alas to be expected nowadays.

*coughs*

I'm sure Russia and the Chinese have their own surveillance in place at the U.N.

:nwo:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 2:41 pm » by Pateriot

Here's a news flash. We SHOULD be spying on the UN. As a whole they are our enemies. We should spy on our enemies and those countries who pose a potential threat to America. What we should NOT be doing is viewing the American people as the enemy or a potential threat! However, this is exactly what is happening. Our government is no longer protecting the Constitution and Liberty of the American people, but protecting itself against them. We are fast approaching dictatorial tyranny!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 9:10 am » by Tjahzi

Pateriot wrote:Here's a news flash. We SHOULD be spying on the UN. As a whole they are our enemies. We should spy on our enemies and those countries who pose a potential threat to America. What we should NOT be doing is viewing the American people as the enemy or a potential threat! However, this is exactly what is happening. Our government is no longer protecting the Constitution and Liberty of the American people, but protecting itself against them. We are fast approaching dictatorial tyranny!

you mean a little of the good ol' sousveillance? :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 12:33 pm » by godnodog

I am tottaly ok with spying when concerning a coutries national security, but I have serious problem when it´s not security thats in their mind but on much damage can they do by not getting caught or by other words they are doing criminal stuff.

To say that the UN is an enemy of the US is plain outrageous. The US has veto power (like few others) that has been used against the better interest of mankind, just like others have vetoed stuff proposed by the US that were beneficial for mankind. At the end of the day there are no "good guys" vs "bad guys". Mankind is treated like cattle.