Security Camera Captures ‘Landed Disc’ UFO

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 12:42 pm » by One-23

Would be interesting to see the Security Cam footage, but all we have is a single frame photo.

Cotulla, Texas. A security camera from an oil company is said to have captured a “disk-like” UFO, hovering inches from the ground. I picked up Roger Marsh’s report on this and ended up at MUFON’s website. The report submitted to MUFON’s online incident database contained a brief introduction and a still from a digital recording.

Source http://www.ghosttheory.com/2013/01/05/s ... +Theory%29

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 12:49 pm » by Slith

Could just be security lights. :think:

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 pm » by Flipper

The marks in the foreground are tyre marks. That makes the UFO height around 1 to 2 feet at the most. They must have been from the planet of midgets. Or it is either a small probe or a remote control drone you can buy in the shops. Or as Slith said it could be security lighting.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 2:38 pm » by Toxic32

May be they came to fill up or just steal some more crude oil?? I pulled this from the link page. And as you can read, they are having a problem loosing oil..

"My father works in an oil company here in Texas, and they had noticed that some people were taking the crude oil in the night. So they started putting cameras up around the areas. One night one camera caught a UFO. The news had spread throught the workers and they soon emailed to my father. My father had sent it to me and now Im posting it here on mufon. When I saw the picture I couldnt believe how the shape was, it was what I had expected. More so since it was also hovering off the ground. I was used to different ufos mainly because I have seen some since I was a kid. It really got to me that I now have proof of the existence of these entities.

At first impression I thought I had it figured out. I thought that it was a trailer bed from the crude oil thieves but something about it seemed odd. Most extended bed trailers have an axle close to the back for proper load distribution. Here in this photograph I don’t see the axle nor the tires. So maybe this is something else, some other hauling vehicle?"
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 pm » by Spikey

There's no real way to accurately determine the size of the disk by those tyre tracks.

The image is monochrome and at night, with a homogenous snow covering the ground details,
so depth perception is naturally going to be off, possibly by a large amount.

There appears to be a row of trees or scrub nearer to the disk, than the camera is, indicating the
object is some way away from those tyre tracks and therefore, could be larger than it appears from
the image.

Look at the tree line behind the disk, they look to be a lot closer than those tracks do.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 4:05 pm » by Toxic32

I think I'v found out what these lights could be. Take a look at this link it's show the oil production facility in Cottula. Haven't worked out how to post google earth images here yet, so just click the link. As you will see out in front of the storage containers are four, what looks like pipes coming out of the ground surrounded by fencing. I'm willing to bet that these fences have lights on top of them pointing towards the containers. You can a better view in google earth.

http://postimage.org/image/dtkq1zizt/
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 5:23 pm » by Flipper

Since looking at the google image I have absolutely no idea what it is. What is that round light in the background and where is the trees or shrubs in the google image? The more I look at the photo's the more confused I am getting. The placement of the camera should be facing the entrance. I am now that lost it doesn't matter.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 5:35 pm » by E6722maj

:think: :headscratch:

whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm » by Dagnamski

E6722maj wrote::think: :headscratch:

Thanks that really helps us find these humans!
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image