see you soon folks!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 1:07 am » by Telos61

the taxi should be here anytime now to take me to the airport in raleigh...... mt. shasta here i come!!! when i get all settled in and get my labtop set up.. i will be back posting..... this time i will have a mt shasta live cam and give up to date info on the goings on at the mountian..

god bless you all my children!!!!!

Last edited by Telos61 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 1:07 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Now that is fuckin funny Telos
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 1:25 am » by Telos61

while im gone listen to godsofatlantis... that person is a good poster..... i have a deep infinity with that person and what she says.

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 1:30 am » by Savwafair2012

Bro.

Your going to hell for posting that image.

See you there..

Mount Shasta :think:

Chakra One: Mt. Shasta
Mt. Shasta is located at the southern end of the Cascade Range, which runs like a dragon from northern California, through Oregon, and through Washington to the Canadian border. There are many powerful mountains in this range, with Mt. Shasta and Mount Rainier – overlooking Seattle – the best known. If Shasta is the tail of this dragon, then Rainier is its mouth, or head. Impulses generated from Mt. Shasta, and directed to Mt. Rainier, resulted in the 1947 “UFO” phenomena gaining world attention. This increase in earth chakra transmission was in reaction to humanity’s introduction of atomic weaponry to conclude World War II.

Shasta is the most primal of the earth chakras. It is at the “base” of the world energy system. Here, the raw precursors of biological life are released into global circulation and development. Mt. Shasta regulates the universal life force prior to its integration into individual life forms and species. The energy of Shasta, as the first chakra, is like a geyser – a great uprush of life energy, or prana, without shape or structure.

When working with the forces of Mt. Shasta, it is vital to transfer all evoked energies to at least one of the other major world chakras. The life current of Shasta does not take form until it is transformed within one of the other great continental chakras. There are times when the transfer is from Chakra One to Chakra Two, or from One to Seven, for example. Factors which determine the direction of these transfers will be introduced and discussed later.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 1:39 am » by Eliakim

Mt Shasta not a safe place to be.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 1:42 am » by Kris75

:nails: :nails: :nails: :scary: :lol: MOUNT SHASTA

TELOS ON HIS WAY TO MOUNT SHASTA :lol: :lol: :nails:

TELOS CANT WAIT FOR YOUR LIVE STREAM FROM MOUNT SHASTA :mrgreen: :D :wink:

god bless you!!! :hugging: