Selena Gomez declares her love for the Illuminati

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 4:20 pm » by Mediasorcerer

otoel wrote:
jesuschrist wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

She wears angel wings while holding an electric guitar.....

This picture was taken 2 years ago....around the time she made her music video titled "Falling Down"

thats probably around the time it dawned on her that she was being primed by"them",and by then,its too late,look what happened to britney when she tried to get out,or dis "them"?
[i think i just learnt something from this thread,for real] lofl
i feel sorry for her now,in a way,such a young person,caught up in all that,no childhood for her,
the kids are so precious,we must all protect all of them,in aboriginal [aus] culture,the uncles,aunts,.cousins,virtually the whole tribe,are the parents of all the kids,not like western culture,where parents think,il look after my own first,they must succeed over the joneses kids,
and the family is under attack these days, from"them"

ps,see that guitar,its a gibson sg,i had one years ago,got a fender now,
bitchin axe the sg,warm sound,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 4:26 pm » by Newearthman

I, I love you like a love song baby and I keep hitting repeat peat peat peat

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 4:31 pm » by Mediasorcerer

correction,thats actually an epiphone sg,not a gibbo,just noticed.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 4:32 pm » by Boondox681

in an evolved society(native,aborigine,druid is as close as we've come),the children are raised by the elders.usually 50 or older.
the parents can an will be involved with the child forever but why would you give these children(the parents,usually 15-25) the responsibility for the next generation of the clan?

you wouldn't

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 4:41 pm » by Zer0

I like where this thread is going... who is really to blame for Selena turning into an Illuminati slave? Is it her fault? Or the fault of the parents who fall into the tricks of consumerism? The parents who take the easy way out and allow the TV to raise their kids while they themselves get programmed with other TV shows...

Bottom line is... If I ever have kids I am going to make them read books and shit, if I catch them watching TV or playing video games, I will hang them upside down until they learn their lesson of who the boss is around the house.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 4:54 pm » by Boondox681

I like where this thread is going... who is really to blame for Selena turning into an Illuminati slave? Is it her fault? Or the fault of the parents who fall into the tricks of consumerism? The parents who take the easy way out and allow the TV to raise their kids while they themselves get programmed with other TV shows...

Bottom line is... If I ever have kids I am going to make them read books and shit, if I catch them watching TV or playing video games, I will hang them upside down until they learn their lesson of who the boss is around the house.

fuckin'-a right,brother :clapper:

i believe it comes down to two things..
obviously,the parents,but second and most importantly,their definition of the word 'success' or 'successful'

thanx oto
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 8:05 pm » by Nakchopoe

boondox681 wrote:

fuckin'-a right,brother :clapper:

i believe it comes down to two things..
obviously,the parents,but second and most importantly,their definition of the word 'success' or 'successful'

thanx oto

:clapper: :clapper:
woohooo! good words of both of you! :D

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Writer

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 8:11 pm » by Theylive2012

otoel wrote:
jesuschrist wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

She wears angel wings while holding an electric guitar.....

This picture was taken 2 years ago....around the time she made her music video titled "Falling Down"

you'll notice they're very much into the satanic colors, red black and white, any combination, but usually that's the ONLY combination they use

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... mp__Black/

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/56/29/1 ... cPride.jpg

I noticed the crimson & black intro to her video..she's definitely one of them and her lack of talent leaves you with no doubt

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 8:35 pm » by Cia212

otoel wrote:who is really to blame for Selena turning into an Illuminati slave? Is it her fault? Or the fault of the parents who fall into the tricks of consumerism?

It's her fault, it's always, ultimately about individual responsibility. Most of the parents of child stars get alienated because they try to pump the brakes and tell their kids that they're doing something horribly wrong...the kids say FU and rarely see them again. There are exceptions, some parents are just awful, like Michael Lohan.

It's the ego that comes with hundreds of sycophantic "friends" telling you how great you are during your formative years. You see the same thing in sports stars. Even with all that chatter in your ear, it's still a personal choice.

Writer

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 9:04 pm » by Stalkingwolf

cia212 wrote:It's her fault, it's always, ultimately about individual responsibility. Most of the parents of child stars get alienated because they try to pump the brakes and tell their kids that they're doing something horribly wrong...the kids say FU and rarely see them again. There are exceptions, some parents are just awful, like Michael Lohan.

It's the ego that comes with hundreds of sycophantic "friends" telling you how great you are during your formative years. You see the same thing in sports stars. Even with all that chatter in your ear, it's still a personal choice.

I can agree that everyone has a choice. However, the idea of so many people telling you how great you are during formative years does seem a bit like brainwashing. Ultimately though, looking at it from a parent's perspective, so long as the child is not considered an adult, then it falls back on parenting (or lack of).

My kids have been taught right from wrong since they were old enough to know what the concepts were. They were also taught that you have to trust your instincts, because some people are full of shit and will purposely try to build you up just to get whatever they can from you when you believe it.

However, also from a parent's point of view, when a child reaches the teenage years many children do think that they know everything, and rebel against a parent. Still though, the parent(s) in question should still be able to reinforce the lessons they were taught when they were younger.

I'm about 50/50 on this, so I'll say that it really depends on the factors of what the parent(s) are like, and what the child is like and from there taking it on a case by case situation. Also, to be honest, I don't really know the first thing about Selena Gomez...not exactly my taste in music.

PreviousNext