Selena Gomez declares her love for the Illuminati

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 4:11 pm » by Zer0

Did a bit of research into who the directors where for the video, they are Geremy Jasper & Georgie Greville, a couple who make alot of videos for MTV, here is another video they made in which the symbolism is completly obvious, turn off the sound if you must, i dont care about the song (although the lirycs are probably important), I just want to prove that I am not just talking shit, these people put all of this esoteric crap for the masses to be indoctrinated... Selena is just one more of their victims....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 4:45 pm » by Slith

otoel wrote:I like where this thread is going... who is really to blame for Selena turning into an Illuminati slave? Is it her fault? Or the fault of the parents who fall into the tricks of consumerism? The parents who take the easy way out and allow the TV to raise their kids while they themselves get programmed with other TV shows...

Bottom line is... If I ever have kids I am going to make them read books and shit, if I catch them watching TV or playing video games, I will hang them upside down until they learn their lesson of who the boss is around the house.

You had me intrigued til the last line. As a parent, I would never fathom that thought. Joking or not

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 pm » by Boondox681

as far as i can tell,it's pretty much this top 40,pop bullshit that you see all this coming from.
these are the bands i've seen here in denver just this year...
anthrax,d.r.i.(twice),megadeth,cake and sacred reich.
no videos,no stageshows,no symbols,no holograms.
just 4 old guys in dirty tees.
just like i like it.
(whatever,pervs :D )

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 6:17 pm » by Zer0

as far as i can tell,it's pretty much this top 40,pop bullshit that you see all this coming from.

Bingo, it is indeed the top 40 pop bullshit which gets implanted with this esoteric crap, meaning it is not a coincidence, all this stuff is there for a reason. Now ask yourself this... who watches this top 40 pop bullshit? then you will understand....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:10 am » by Dukettt

Inverted pentagram bringing light...no that is not even trying to give little hints....
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Previous