Selena gomez-disney's illuminati puppet

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 3:21 am » by Zer0

That video is lame Zaff... I provided way more irrefutable evidence than than...
If you want to know anything about Selena I can tell you....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 am » by Zer0

But that video does raise a good point, why did they lie about where Selena was at that time? Was she being programmed at that time?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 5:14 am » by Mediasorcerer

i wonder what happens when you play her songs backwards?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 5:17 am » by Zer0

mediasorcerer wrote:i wonder what happens when you play her songs backwards?

You dont have to play her music backwards in order to see whom she works for...
I challenge you to watch her latest music video "Love you like a love song"
And to tell me that it is normal to show the Star of Sirus shining over Hermes while Selena lies on top of a triangle. Also she does the "sign of baphomet" while playing with a hula hoop (obviously representing Saturn) I am too lazy to get the pics now, I promise I will make a huge post tomorrow exposing everything from her predecessor till today. (ye she is a "sequel" to another project of theirs that failed)

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 am » by Mediasorcerer

theres definately something wrong with the child star phenomena i agree,there is an element of it thats quite sick,a big element,

destruction of the family and morals at the heart of it, she may not even be aware of those esoteric points you made.? to her it may just be a star? a triangle.etc
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 6:33 am » by Newearthman

I must admit Oto...You were on to Selena before she entered the spot light, you can sure spot talent!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 am » by Dukettt

Gaga has totally given up "small hints" about her satanistic beliefs? She brings it out fully these days. Angle of this pic is bit too low to fully admire her hat+sholder sticks that form a crisp inverted pentagram. It was displayed on american idol finale. But is she really a "norwegian spawn" of just using the symbols just to mess with you like DIO and Black Sabbath did in the olden days. Now sure she tells people that satanism is the most liberal religion, all sexualities wellcome, ect, but is she/creatives fooling us big time?
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 10:45 am » by Masterhunter

She has got the Illuminati written all over her. If you watch one of her music videos she is dancing/singing in front of a black, white, and red triangle. Black, White, and Red are the Illuminati colors.
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 10:59 am » by Djpakkal

she is a he... he may being interested in satanism but more then a bitch he will never get!
Indeed mind trick here mind trick there (for the stupid ones) blabla here blabla there and doing things to help other people but when it comes to pay them out he just keeps all the money and just give the organization a small piece of the amount , that Hybrid thing poison our children heads with filth ... If you can't see that he is a puppet of something that doesn't mean shit (they will find it out when it is to late) then there is something wrong with you perception. . .

Writer

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 12:27 pm » by Awakentruth

otoel wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:i wonder what happens when you play her songs backwards?

You dont have to play her music backwards in order to see whom she works for...
I challenge you to watch her latest music video "Love you like a love song"
And to tell me that it is normal to show the Star of Sirus shining over Hermes while Selena lies on top of a triangle. Also she does the "sign of baphomet" while playing with a hula hoop (obviously representing Saturn) I am too lazy to get the pics now, I promise I will make a huge post tomorrow exposing everything from her predecessor till today. (ye she is a "sequel" to another project of theirs that failed)

and the black and white checkered floor

Next