Selena Gomez - ILLUMINATI PUPPET! CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY!

Initiate

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 4:31 am » by Electriccity

lmao ok and first off she's not white well atleast not full white lol she got sum mexican in her hint the name Gomez lol

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 5:55 am » by Otomon

electriccity wrote:lmao ok and first off she's not white well atleast not full white lol she got sum mexican in her hint the name Gomez lol

Finally an expert in all things Selena... please illuminate us oh wise one!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 6:04 am » by Trinity11

sorry Zaff i didnt know you were speaking on his behalf. and weather or not this is some sort of parody thread, i was responding not to this thread but to a thread i made a long time ago regarding selena gomez and otto asked me a question there. Since this thread was newer i decided to post my response to his question here instead of my old one as well as some new things i found. So yeah either get your facts straight or just stick to the conversations that regard you

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 6:18 am » by Otomon

trinity11 wrote:true people blame just disney not saying their innocent but anything can be anywhere, we must use our best judgement and intuition to decide what feels right for ourselves, and our children. yes we can point our fingers at those but we must also take responsibility, such as educating our kids instead of putting them infront of a tv screen or reading ingredients and cook our own food instead of eating out and complaining we r being poisoned. the reason we are being taken advantage of is cuz "they" know we get spoon fed everything and until we decide to stop getting spoon fed like children and take responsibility for ourselves than we have the power to create change for ourselves and our communities.

You are right,its time to stop blaming others and take responsibility,they can only do so as much as we allow them to do,in your opinion do you believe that the world is heading into a peaceful resolution or into chaos?

PS:Zaff stop being a troll,lol j/k love you bitch.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 am » by Trinity11

otomon wrote:
trinity11 wrote:true people blame just disney not saying their innocent but anything can be anywhere, we must use our best judgement and intuition to decide what feels right for ourselves, and our children. yes we can point our fingers at those but we must also take responsibility, such as educating our kids instead of putting them infront of a tv screen or reading ingredients and cook our own food instead of eating out and complaining we r being poisoned. the reason we are being taken advantage of is cuz "they" know we get spoon fed everything and until we decide to stop getting spoon fed like children and take responsibility for ourselves than we have the power to create change for ourselves and our communities.

You are right,its time to stop blaming others and take responsibility,they can only do so as much as we allow them to do,in your opinion do you believe that the world is heading into a peaceful resolution or into chaos?

PS:Zaff stop being a troll,lol j/k love you bitch.

i think at those point its 50/50. the state of humanity is in fear. (which isnt that hard to believe considering the so called reality being portrayed on the spoon fed media outlets) fear is the furthest emotion from love, when a person is in fear they cannot function, even anger and hate at least when someone is angry they can still have the strength to do things. But fear makes people weak and vulnerable. I know this sounds "cheesy" to some but if we were to put the love for each other as humans first on our list, than we would naturally build up the the resistance against evil such as the oil spill, one government, technology being withheld etc. I think no matter what there is going to be chaos especially with all these "natural" disasters, climate change and the "economy". My only concern is there is potential for there to eventually have a peaceful resolution if people stand up and take our planet back!
"government" "money" "countries" 'race" "buying property" all that is an illusion to keep us in the game. When you really step out of the box and realize that we are all equal members of this planet, we are all entitled to equal basic needs and shelter, you realize that its all a fucking game. Governments is like that nasty gang you have in your neighbourhood that confronts you for everything even though you are all equal memebers of the community. Thats what they are on a larger scale. A big gang a mafia, and right now the world is so scared theyd rather get poisoned and let the planet die before their eyes than to stand up to the bullies but this is OUR planet and it belongs to ALL OF US, and until we get that and out of this state of fear, and take back whats all of ours and say enough is enough. Than there wont be a peaceful resolution in my opinion. I cant say it enough, this planet is all of ours, no one can clame territory and extort humans for basic essentials. We shouldnt have to buy "property" this belongs to all of us equally.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 7:00 pm » by Otomon

UPDATE!

Selena Gomez recently lost her voice... she went to an interview an did her interview through a computer ala Steven Hawking,a glimpse of the future perhaps? Glitch on her monarch programing?

You be the judge,but remember things arent always what they seem (Discovery Kids tm)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 7:03 pm » by Boondox681

who cares?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 7:15 pm » by Otomon

boondox681 wrote:who cares?

I do? Hence why I made this thread... -_-

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 7:26 pm » by Boondox681

hence...your an idiot.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 7:58 pm » by Otomon

boondox681 wrote:

hence...your an idiot.

Troll much? If you dont like the thread,dont post on it.

PreviousNext