Selena Gomez - ILLUMINATI PUPPET! CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY!

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 2:22 pm » by -Marduk-

i want an otomon, too...they´re so cute :love:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 2:25 pm » by Mikeizon

oto man i saw selena last night on my trip to venus ..... without makeup she resembles my musty ass hole ...... DISNEY MAGIC... how come i never heard about your house being haunted..... do u believe in ghosts?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 2:26 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

otomon wrote:
marduk2012 wrote::vomit: Selena is an ugly twat, man.
Demi not only sings better she even looks much better than Selena.
There are worlds between.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Team Demi, biyotch :flop:

It would appear that the Dark Side has taken a hold of you...what a shame ...
We live in a fucked up world where friends become foes,and brothers kill each other!!
Very well Marduk!! VERY FUCKING WELL! It would appear you have chosen your side of the conflict,and sadly it is the wrong side.

zu understand when i spik retardid liek zis no?

:lol: :lol: :lol: you guys are really funny fuckers :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 2:27 pm » by Otomon

marduk2012 wrote:Image

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 2:29 pm » by -Marduk-

otomon wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:Image

http://images1.memegenerator.net/Asian-Chick/ImageMacro/3414209/Marduk.jpg
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

memegenerator.net? :think:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 2:30 pm » by Mikeizon

wake and bake

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 2:33 pm » by Otomon

mikeizon wrote:oto man i saw selena last night on my trip to venus ..... without makeup she resembles my musty ass hole ...... DISNEY MAGIC... how come i never heard about your house being haunted..... do u believe in ghosts?

Sorry mike it would appear I forgot to tell you,the whole Selena Gomez thing is a running joke in the forum...at one point I had a signature that looked like something a 15 year old scrapbook of Selena and it creeped people out! Humans in general are gross.

But man you actually saw her and shit? How much is a ticket to Venus? :D

I do not believe in ghosts like they portray them on the television...rather I believe that the negativity around us creates a sort of magnetic field that allows anomalies to occur,idk if that makes sense but I havent slept that much,ill go do that now,hasn't anything weird happen to you ever?

The thing that got me into the occult was something called "sleep paralysis" felt like something foul was rushing into my body! Hey it could very well be a reptillian.. maybe he is feeding on my emotions right now?

*passes out*
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 2:36 pm » by Mikeizon

..... goodnight lol its 8 30 am but i know what u mean with the negitive energy

Initiate

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 2:38 pm » by Lapislazuli

OMG, this biatch is soooo evil!!!
Look :look: she's throwing BOTH eyes at us!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 12:38 am » by Otomon

[quote="lapislazuli"]OMG, this biatch is soooo evil!!!
Look :look: she's throwing BOTH eyes at us!!

I never stated that she was not evil, infact I know that she is evil,but Disney has actual magic.... the magic to sell sex,and anyone who works for the big media pretty much sold their soul to the devil....FAME! MONEY! DRUGS! thats what its all about.

Isn't that right Ms white girl with unnatural big tits aka Katy Perry?

Upload to Disclose.tv

But yeah my point is that Selena is actually the reincarnation of the greek godess Selene AND she is replacing that other Selena(the mexican equivalent of Britney Spears) who was a well know Illuminati puppet but was shot on the head by her manager who was her best friend when she tried to disclose.

Selena Gomez is already on that 'stage' where she resorts to pose half naked,does that mean her carrer is over? Tune in next week to DTV,where we will explore the future of Selena Gomez.

PreviousNext