Selena Gomez - ILLUMINATI PUPPET! CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:03 am » by Otomon

Igth people,here is another epic commentary,from the beast simply know as me.

Tonigth I will be presenting evidence about Selena Gomez,incase you are a weebo ill fill you in on the dets,

-She is actress kinda... she is on the tv.. so that makes her actress right?

-She was in Barney

-She is white(Im not racist,I hate everyone equally)

Igth below is a link to her most recent youtube video:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Incase you missed it,ill let you know what to look for:

-There is a dove on the screen and it flashes for a couple of minutes(UHH CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!)

-She says "I want everyone listening to my music and wearing my clothes" (could she perhaps want to ...sell people stuff?? This is totally unnaceptable! Selling stuff is wrong! pseudo-actors are truly evil!)

-She is not wearing pants for a couple of minutes (wtf....oh wait thats kinda hot rigth?)

-She then goes on to talk about how she likes some bitch who is also in the same record label as her... (WAIT A MINUTE..so your telling me people on tv dont actually think for themselves and are just puppets controlled by someone else... most shocking! Run for the hills! Run I tell you!)

So there you have it folks,another epic commentation from the beast know as me,for all you people who listen to what I have to say,I have much respect,for all the playa haters out there... I laugh my ass off at the sensitivity levels on these forums(you trying to justify yourself as a leader? get the fuck out of here with that shit).

Peace.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:44 am » by Trinity11

hey otoman sorry i never respond to your post in my old forum, i havent been participating much on disclose but i do check it from time to time, i havent seen updates but i have noticed alot of the "disney stars" have some conspiracy guilt to them. Check out lindsey lohans video for example. Copy and paste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ9FMs-BtgM link to see the "Rumors" video. If you fast forward it to 2:53 and play youll notice something familiar, shes either in rocafella throwing her roc in the air, or shes doing the same pyram1d thing, you think thats all after that scene they show quick flashes not visible to the naked eye, watch the whole thing at once first, than pause it and bring it to frame 2:55 youll see that a clip of those quick flashes is actually an obvious pyramid with an eye in the middle. Talk about subliminal messaging! also if you watch the video youll see how she covers one eye from time to time. Please let me know if you watched it and your opinion!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 pm » by Otomon

trinity11 wrote:hey otoman sorry i never respond to your post in my old forum, i havent been participating much on disclose but i do check it from time to time, i havent seen updates but i have noticed alot of the "disney stars" have some conspiracy guilt to them. Check out lindsey lohans video for example. Copy and paste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ9FMs-BtgM link to see the "Rumors" video. If you fast forward it to 2:53 and play youll notice something familiar, shes either in rocafella throwing her roc in the air, or shes doing the same pyram1d thing, you think thats all after that scene they show quick flashes not visible to the naked eye, watch the whole thing at once first, than pause it and bring it to frame 2:55 youll see that a clip of those quick flashes is actually an obvious pyramid with an eye in the middle. Talk about subliminal messaging! also if you watch the video youll see how she covers one eye from time to time. Please let me know if you watched it and your opinion!

omg wtf is dat? Why are they all making that shape with their hands? Why is the song called rumors? Why do the flash an eye for like a second(ala Illuminati)? Conspiracy.

Thanks for that most informative clip friend,I want to ask you something,whats it the meaning of the hand gesture in the background in the video ima post below,and the two wolves in the left and rigth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 6:15 pm » by Trinity11

trippy huh yeah disney seems to the be very obvious about their intentions, as for that video? i really cant tell you :S the hands together in the background cooouuld be the hand gesture but its more of a circle than a pyram1d and the whole wolves thing hmmm.... i really cant speculate, i do know that wolves are considered the most supernatural animal and they are great hunters, they can be depicted as evil or danger.. but other than that i dont know how to associate this video with anything :S.... all i know is that hand gesture that jayz does and now lindsey lohan is definitely the pyram1d, because they both put it to one eye as well. ill keep find other stuff

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 pm » by Otomon

trinity11 wrote:trippy huh yeah disney seems to the be very obvious about their intentions, as for that video? i really cant tell you :S the hands together in the background cooouuld be the hand gesture but its more of a circle than a pyram1d and the whole wolves thing hmmm.... i really cant speculate, i do know that wolves are considered the most supernatural animal and they are great hunters, they can be depicted as evil or danger.. but other than that i dont know how to associate this video with anything :S.... all i know is that hand gesture that jayz does and now lindsey lohan is definitely the pyram1d, because they both put it to one eye as well. ill keep find other stuff

Thanks alot brother! I will await your data,personally I think the hand gesture in the above video means sex,the two wolves represent "hunters",so basically the whole video is sublimnally making the viewer sexually aroused,this deals with our Id and brings us closer to the Beast.

Id = Hell(primal insticts,where morality takes no action)

Conciuoness = Purgatory (the reality we view)

Sub-conciouness =Heaven (a higher understanding of things,that exists inside of us)

They want to shut down our sub-concious and keep us in a permanent state of purgatory.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 pm » by Lapislazuli

Selena Gomez is a Reptilian Shapeshifter :lol: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:00 pm » by Blaborde1488

Any parent who whores out their kids to disney or otherwise, need to be shot in the head.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:17 pm » by Trinity11

otomon wrote:
trinity11 wrote:trippy huh yeah disney seems to the be very obvious about their intentions, as for that video? i really cant tell you :S the hands together in the background cooouuld be the hand gesture but its more of a circle than a pyram1d and the whole wolves thing hmmm.... i really cant speculate, i do know that wolves are considered the most supernatural animal and they are great hunters, they can be depicted as evil or danger.. but other than that i dont know how to associate this video with anything :S.... all i know is that hand gesture that jayz does and now lindsey lohan is definitely the pyram1d, because they both put it to one eye as well. ill keep find other stuff

Thanks alot brother! I will await your data,personally I think the hand gesture in the above video means sex,the two wolves represent "hunters",so basically the whole video is sublimnally making the viewer sexually aroused,this deals with our Id and brings us closer to the Beast.

Sub-conciouness =Heaven (a higher understanding of things,that exists inside of us)

They want to shut down our sub-concious and keep us in a permanent state of purgatory.

Actually its sista ;) ....and actually the consciousness is "heaven" it is the subconscious which is the impulsive state of the mind. (i am qualified to render this opinion because not only do I do meditation i also study and have learned the different levels of the "mind" and the consciousness)

but yes, very good observation, there is a movie called the company of wolves a remake of little red riding hood from the 80's and if you read its reviews its also about how the wolf is lustful in the movie check it out here http://classic-horror.com/reviews/compa ... olves_1984 maybe one of our childhood tales really was to program our subconscious?

and yeah the music video is about "kissing" and there is even two girls kissing eachother, maybe its trying to say give into the lust the impulse?....

question ottoman, do you have an email address? i know you as much as i dont want to expose anything personal here on dtv but maybe you could nmake a disposal email so i can send you something?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:59 pm » by Otomon

trinity11 wrote:
otomon wrote:

Actually its sista ;) ....and actually the consciousness is "heaven" it is the subconscious which is the impulsive state of the mind. (i am qualified to render this opinion because not only do I do meditation i also study and have learned the different levels of the "mind" and the consciousness)

but yes, very good observation, there is a movie called the company of wolves a remake of little red riding hood from the 80's and if you read its reviews its also about how the wolf is lustful in the movie check it out here http://classic-horror.com/reviews/compa ... olves_1984 maybe one of our childhood tales really was to program our subconscious?

and yeah the music video is about "kissing" and there is even two girls kissing eachother, maybe its trying to say give into the lust the impulse?....

question ottoman, do you have an email address? i know you as much as i dont want to expose anything personal here on dtv but maybe you could nmake a disposal email so i can send you something?

Oh sorry about that,I did not realize you were female,and yes you are rigth in stating that you have superior knowledge than me when regarding meditation and the state of being,because I am only looking for answers,hence why I joined this site.

Also thanks for the info that movie... many people blame disney for programming our kids,but what if they have been doing it even before TV was invented?

Feel free to email me to otomon5@msn.com,I do not have anything to hide so there is no reason to make a fake email. ;)

Initiate

PostWed Jul 14, 2010 4:16 am » by Trinity11

true people blame just disney not saying their innocent but anything can be anywhere, we must use our best judgement and intuition to decide what feels right for ourselves, and our children. yes we can point our fingers at those but we must also take responsibility, such as educating our kids instead of putting them infront of a tv screen or reading ingredients and cook our own food instead of eating out and complaining we r being poisoned. the reason we are being taken advantage of is cuz "they" know we get spoon fed everything and until we decide to stop getting spoon fed like children and take responsibility for ourselves than we have the power to create change for ourselves and our communities.

Next