Selene

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 5:15 pm » by Zer0

The clue was the same story repeating, and the '300' year gaps between each of them. I think that when Elder Theopolis revolted around '390 A.D.' is when they altered the time lines. "Sarapis" was the imposed 'god' at the time, and this is another name for "Hades".
There is the "Ptolemy" line...but it isn't spaced out or individual as given in our current history. The Osiris story Repeats..with "Cleopatra and Marc Anthony"
It was the same people, and it repeated in AD, they moved it further back in time and separated the individuals. This was the "Osiris" story...and it was supposedly Inanna's and Utu's first born Nephilheim as 'Selene' the Babylonian Slave queen...and her twin brother "Syn" they all got their 'god heads'...Apollo is Alexander, the twins were Selene the moon goddess (Hecate) Syn the moon god....Selene married each of the Brothers in turn. 'Ceasarion' Jesus...she was the 'Magda' Lene, "Most High" when they wrote the 'books' they altered some things...but they left the coins in circulation. 'Magdalene' was young in that story, while 'Queen Selene' was shown as old...So I think that after fleeing to 'France' with 'Jesus' she went back and married the pharaoh twin, and then Babylon happened.
I had wondered how the Moscow people remembered who the cult of Selene was... but if it was around 400 AD and the revolt was in 1580 Moscow, then the books were still there and people still remembered because it wasn't that long ago in our history. In some places on the current Timeline I found 600 year gaps.
It is just one big Time Loop, with the same story over and over.
No wonder everyone feels so TIRED! haha

google 'images' ARSINOE II , THAT is her Greek name, they removed 'selene' which is the babylonian translation. You can see her 'horns' on the coins.
the later coins show her with the twin..they were horrors
this is who philidelphia state was named after, and that used to be known..what wasn't widely known was that the orgies at the Temple Ziggurat were so ...horrific...they coined the word 'pedophile' after ptolemy!

This is a quote from back in April 2011 by a member called Old Soul, now most of her stuff may have been fiction but I do believe she was on to something with the whole Selene thing, I want to know more! Please if anyone has any information I am begging you to share it! This has been driving me nuts for months and it culminated with me falling in love with a person called Selene in real life.. Any help?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 6:08 pm » by Newearthman

Dude, your just attracting what you desire most...In this case it's the image of "Selene", the universe is obeying your intentions. No surprise you met a girl in real life with the name of Selene.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 pm » by Zer0

Newearthman wrote:Dude, your just attracting what you desire most...In this case it's the image of "Selene", the universe is obeying your intentions. No surprise you met a girl in real life with the name of Selene.

Good point, just like how I never really noticed the Swastika or the number 33 until I started studying them, now I see them everywhere, because they are what I am consciously and unconsciously looking for.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook