Separating facts from speculation re: C2010 X1/Comet Elenin

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:04 pm » by Poooooot

e6722maj wrote:not me. i think it's neato

rydher wrote:Same here. From what I see it's a small handful of the same people. Either way great job, your time doing this stuff is appreciated.

Cool! Thanks, guys :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:40 pm » by Teloc

hey pott...

u seem to be delighted with comets..

wanna feel a comet in ur guts?

gimme ur f skype name!

plz..

ehehe...
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:52 pm » by Ufosarus

teloc wrote:hey pott...

gimme ur f skype name!

plz..

ehehe...

Initiate

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:55 pm » by Teloc

ufosarus wrote:

gimme ur f skype name!

plz..

ehehe...

ehhehe.
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 3:22 am » by Poooooot

gimme ur f skype name!

plz..

ehehe...

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 3:30 am » by Zer0

gimme ur f skype name!

plz..

ehehe...

Isnt that like sexual harrasement? Rule 3d
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 pm » by Zer0

What do you guys think about all this Satellites randomly falling? Is it just a "coincidence" or irrefutable factual evidence?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm » by Poooooot

otoel wrote:What do you guys think about all this Satellites randomly falling? Is it just a "coincidence" or irrefutable factual evidence?

How many are falling? I have only heard of one, but I saw a post this morning talking about a second one. Are there more? If they are connected, I wonder how a comet would effect a satellite... The ionic tail? Would that interfere with electronics? The slight gravity?

Though the popular theories have hardened into dogma and the scientific media present them as facts, the new discoveries challenge the popular assumptions. The metaphor of a “dirty snowball” does not fit what we know about comets in the space age. A vast library of data now contradicts the standard assumption of an electrically neutral comet in an electrically neutral solar system. It is no longer useful to ignore the electrical properties of plasma.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/ ... rrelly.htm
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 10:25 pm » by SUKHOV

poooooot wrote:
otoel wrote:What do you guys think about all this Satellites randomly falling? Is it just a "coincidence" or irrefutable factual evidence?

How many are falling? I have only heard of one, but I saw a post this morning talking about a second one. Are there more? If they are connected, I wonder how a comet would effect a satellite... The ionic tail? Would that interfere with electronics? The slight gravity?

Though the popular theories have hardened into dogma and the scientific media present them as facts, the new discoveries challenge the popular assumptions. The metaphor of a “dirty snowball” does not fit what we know about comets in the space age. A vast library of data now contradicts the standard assumption of an electrically neutral comet in an electrically neutral solar system. It is no longer useful to ignore the electrical properties of plasma.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/ ... rrelly.htm

I've not heard of more than one falling either, but one reason they say is because of "atmospheric drag" which basically pulls it closer to the earth, thus letting gravity do the rest.

I would think if a comet was electrically charged then it would affect anything electronic as well

Thanks for the info, carry on
:cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Writer

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 11:05 pm » by Pluto

There is a Russian satellite called Rosat that will be falling back to earth
some time between October-December 2011.

PreviousNext