Separating facts from speculation re: C2010 X1/Comet Elenin

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 7:31 pm » by Chronicnerd

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 3:52 am » by Poooooot

chronicnerd wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/2010x1-elenin-tail-disconnection-event-t59504-20.html
*** READ LAST POST ***

:flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 5:40 am » by Poooooot

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 10:33 am » by Svaha

Thanks po^6t.

From an earth perspective I think you have to look at many more events to see a connection or pattern, an incredible pile of data.
For instance, when I read that the oil spill started again in the Gulf (or has become that big that it can't be hidden anymore), I know that the pressure has increased (inner pressure of the earth) and that earthquakes / volcanos are more likely.
When/where is impossible to calculate, but if you look at it from the sun perspective, so a step closer to the source, it could become a precise indicator of what happens here and where.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm » by Chronicnerd

svaha wrote:Thanks po^6t.

From an earth perspective I think you have to look at many more events to see a connection or pattern, an incredible pile of data.
For instance, when I read that the oil spill started again in the Gulf (or has become that big that it can't be hidden anymore), I know that the pressure has increased (inner pressure of the earth) and that earthquakes / volcanos are more likely.
When/where is impossible to calculate, but if you look at it from the sun perspective, so a step closer to the source, it could become a precise indicator of what happens here and where.

*Exactly* (been trying to get this basic concept across to folks)
The Sun can become agitated more easily as we enter into the Solar Maximum.
From this instability, other external and uncommon to the existing balance (relatively speaking) within our solar system bodies can trigger specific events that can create:

- Tropical/Hurricane level storms: UV Radiation creates thermals as well as pressure on the ionosphere. This creates higher levels of moisture due to evaporation rates as well as introduces additional thermal streams that otherwise would not be there. The result of this in an already unstable weather system can trigger a large scale tropical storm that could turn into a hurricane.

- Tectonic activity: The additional radiation and fluctuations of the magnetosphere can trigger tectonic related events in already active regions. This can range from additional pressure to a lava pocket under a wide area of land or sea to just simply "bouncing" large areas (slightly, but enough) to temporarily detach two tectonic plates (one is above the other is below) from their currently stable/held state due to friction and the surfaces of the two plates.

- Electromagnetic Disturbances: Communication and electronics (more power plants and power lines for the types of activity we are seeing right now) can become temporarily disabled or damaged.

If 2010 X1 is truly interacting with the Sun in the way I have described in this post, then the type of activity we are seeing right now is not ~too~ surprising. If there were other, larger, bodies around 2010 X1, then we would most definitely see, in my personal opinion, a much larger reaction.

The video with the "multiple bodies"...I don't have time to follow a hunch I have about this, but since they do claim these "bodies" are flashing in an out... they could be nothing more than minor electrical discharges as the comet passed over already stressed magnetic bands projected by the Sun. An example of this would be if it was passing in front of and over a larger planet's magnetic "bond" between the Sun and the planet in question. Large mass bodies do have more of a "magnetic tension" between the sun and the body in question, so if we take something like Venus or Jupiter into consideration (this is the part that needs to be quickly researched on the JPL Orbit site...find the date when the "blinking bodies" occurred/were captured on video...then run the 2010 X1 simulation to that date...see if 2010 X1 passed in front of (in between the Sun and planet in question) to determine if it could have been influenced by this stronger magnetic bond/field. If that is the case, then I am gong to say that what was captured were the most predominant poles of the Coma and the flashing was due to electromagnetic disturbances. If that checks out, then the second thing to look at is whether there were any CMEs headed in that general direction when that footage was captured. If there was...then it would be the same kind of result. Flashes of UV and X-ray radiation could be seen from time to time at the dominant poles of the comet (like the Aurora Borealis here on Earth).

It would explain why they seemed to "flash" in an out. Remember...the equipment used in the video poooooot posted was measuring radiation levels...which were all "white dots"...that is more the signature of a "flash" than of a "body"... a body close to it would have more of a cloud around it (due to the proximity to the comet it would be in the Coma and they would be radiating dust particles) and present a more "colored" signature that would be directly related to the composition of the body in question.

So...I am a bit skeptical that there is a configuration in that almost perfect cross section formation traveling with the comet...however it would make more sense if it was simply due to a similar effect known to happen with comets that happens here on Earth that we call the Aurora Borealis...ionized particles and energy feeding back into the Earth...however comets have much different polarized regions that can have many poles shifting around or potentially stable...all depending upon what is interacting with it at the time it is viewed/examined.

Anyway...if I were to bet...it would be something *along* the lines of thinking I just conveyed...less likely to have astral bodies in that configuration...not improbable...just much less likely.

-CN

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 4:45 pm » by Poooooot

Damn. This was a top-notch post, if I do say so myself. I put a lot of time and research into this. Of course, Elenin turned out to be nothing (at the time), but still. I'm still pretty proud of the research I did regarding the claims that Elanin alignments were causing earthquakes.

I'm gonna go ahead and pat myself on the back for this one, even though it was over a year ago. lol

Matthew 7

Previous