Separating facts from speculation re: C2010 X1/Comet Elenin

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 4:49 pm » by Poooooot

The general consensus here is that everyone is sick and tired of hearing about Elenin/Nibiru/Planet X/Kachina/whatever you want to call it, but there are still many people that are scared, confused, and just plain uninformed/misinformed in regards to it. There have been a LOT of posts regarding it, but most of them have either been Doomsday Theories or people throwing insults around. I also think it's fair to say that people doing internet searches on Elenin could very easily end up here, on this forum, looking for answers.

Why not do a service to ourselves, and our visitors, and gather the best information available regarding this comet/planet/brown dwarf/asteroid/whatever. No "channeller/psychic information" or anything like that, but because mainstream media isn't exactly truthful, there are still many speculations.

Anyone who has been following this and feels that they are knowledgeable with it, please speak up and comment on this stuff, but no insults or tantrums.

First, some basic information on comets, planets, brown dwarfs, asteroids:
Comets:
--- made of rock and dirty snow, basically they are giant dirty snowballs
--- have dust and plasma tails
--- they reflect the light of the sun; they do not produce their own light
--- they orbit the sun in an elongated elliptical orbit that generally extends out past the gas planets
--- after passing the sun approximately 500 times, they lose their ice and become more like an asteroid

Asteroids:
--- composed of rocky and/or iron-nickel material
--- most of the asteroids in our solar system orbit the Sun in the asteroid belt (between Jupiter and Mars)
--- made up of much of the same stuff as planets, but they are much smaller (the largest asteroids are called planetoids)
--- aka "minor planets"
--- some asteroids have other asteroids orbiting them (like how the moons orbit the planets)
--- have no atmosphere and no signs of gas or dust coming from them

Meteors:
--- are bits of dust or rocks from space that get sucked into the Earth's gravitational pull
--- are usually sized from a grain of sand to about a softball
--- when they enter our atmosphere, they burn up
--- aka "shooting stars"
--- if they stay intact long enough to hit earth, they are known as meteorites
--- a meteoroid is a piece of comet debris; when the Earth enters a meteoroid stream left by a comet it produces a meteor shower

Planets:
--- a planet forms from small particles of dust left over from the formation of a star; these particles collide and stick together
--- they reflect the light of stars; they do not produce their own light
--- a body that orbits it's sun-star, has its own gravity to make it round, and has "cleared its neighbourhood" of smaller objects around its orbit
--- have masses below the limiting mass for thermonuclear fusion of deuterium (currently calculated to be 13 Jupiter masses for objects of solar metallicity) that orbit stars or stellar remnants, no matter how they formed (masses above are brown dwarfs)

Brown Dwarfs:
--- are kind of "in-between" being a star and a planet
--- are celestial objects too small to burn hydrogen in fusion reactions like stars, but they are large enough to sustain other kinds of fusion
--- some have planets orbiting them
--- aka "failed stars"
--- free-floating objects in young star clusters with masses below the limiting mass for thermonuclear fusion of deuterium are not "planets", but are "sub-brown dwarfs"

So now some facts regarding comet C/2010 X1, ie Comet Elenin:
--- This thing, whatever it is, orbits around our sun and it's orbit is very much like a comet's orbit, extending from fairly close to the sun, out past the gaseous planets of our solar system.
--- This thing is currently in, or headed towards our "neighborhood" of the solar system.
--- Many major world-players and leaders will be in recess during the next alignment (September 26-28, 2011) (see: world-leaders-will-be-in-recess-during-elenin-alignment-t59447.html )
--- Amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin discovered this "comet" before NASA did
--- Comet Elenin's orbit will take it in between Earth and the Sun September 26-28, 2011

Speculation:
--- Comet Elenin is actually Nibiru/Planet X, as described by the Ancient Sumerians (according to author Zacharia Sitchen)
--- Comit Elenin and Nibiru/Planet X are two separate entities
--- Comit Elenin is a brown dwarf of our Sun
--- Comit Elenin and Nibiru/Planet X are the red and blue Kachinas described by Hopi prophecies
--- within the last two years, there have been major earthquakes when this thing has been in alignment with two or more celestial bodies. This could be a coincidence.
--- Leonid Elenin does not exist; his name is literally translated to: Leonid (meteor shower) ELE (extinction level event) and Nin (lady Sumerian god/planet). He only started using his English name upon comet discovery
--- Comet Elenin has all but disintegrated and is of no threat to planet Earth
--- the comet follows along the very same orbit as the hypothesized Planet X, a large brown dwarf star, asteroid, comet, or planet, that will bring with it the apocalypse, which may have been predicted by the Mayans, Hopi, Babylonians, and Sumerians.
--- while Comet Elenin is in between the Earth and the Sun September 26-28, 2011, there will be an eclipse.
--- the estimated size of comet Elenin ranges vastly, from 1/450 the size of our moon, to twice the size of the moon, to half the size of Earth, and up to 20x the size of Earth.

We should be treating this as if we were in a jury. Take in all the evidence, facts and speculation. I am asking everyone to put on their big boy undies and act like grown, civilized people. There is no reason to call anyone names, tear people down, or insult anyone. Also, please refrain from posting doomsday videos and scare tactics. The whole point of this thread is to get it straight without spreading all the garbage that is out there. We won't be able to "solve" this mystery, but if we are able to produce enough information that others can make an educated decision as to whether or not they should be concerned, then we did our job. Please feel free to add facts and speculation.

Orbit information:
http://secchi.nrl.navy.mil/STEREOorbit/C2010_X1.html
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 4:57 pm » by Snoozepilot

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks

By the way check out Phil Schnieider and the date 2052.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 6:21 pm » by Zer0

This is hysterical...

Someone compiles a list of irrefutable factual evidence and the thread gets 0 replies.

Oh but if someone makes a thread saying "PPL WHO BELEIVE IN ELENIN R STUPID" then you get pages upon pages of man-boys arguing with each other. *sigh*

But anyways poooot I apreciate the thead, add this:

Add the speech that Michio Kaku, a mainstream astrophysicists, gave warning us about the quakes:

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/01/ ... and-tokyo/

Ill post more irrefutable factual evidence as I see it.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 9:51 pm » by Poooooot

Well, I went ahead and spent a few hours of my life comparing all of the 2011 earthquakes to all of the Elenin alignments. I must admit that I was on the "Elenin is causing these earthquakes" bandwagon before I did this, but after wasting HOURS of my life researching this shit, it seems to be kind of debunked.

A few interesting things I did find:
--- There have been 142 earthquakes (5.4 and up) from Jan 1, 2011-Sep 19, 2011.
--- Of those 142 quakes, 13 were 7.0 and higher.
--- Of those 13, 7 were during an alignment with Elenin.
--- 6 of those 7 were Elenin + Earth + another body.

Here's the basic breakdown of those 7, since they are really the only ones of interest.
[Feb 22, 2011] [7.1, New Zealand] Elenin, Earth, Jupiter
[Mar 9, 2011] [7.3, Japan] Elenin, Mercury, Earth
[Mar 11, 2011] [9.0, Japan] Elenin, Sun, Earth
[Mar 24, 2011] [7.2, China] Elenin, Earth, Mars
[Apr 4, 2011] [7.1, Japan] Elenin, Venus, Earth
[Aug 20, 2011] [7.1, Vanuatu] Elenin, Mercury, Jupiter
[Sep 15, 2011] [7.3, Fiji Islands] Elenin, Earth, Saturn

The quake that really sticks out to me, which I don't think would be safe to "brush away" as coincidences like the others, is the Mar 11, 2011 Japan quake. And here's why:
First, it was a 9.0! :nails:
Second, it occurred during the only Earth, Elenin, Sun alignment to date.
Third, Japan has had 25 "major" quakes (6.0 or higher) since the Mar 11th quake.

There are three more alignments of Earth, Elenin, and the Sun coming up, and the projected dates are:
September 27, 2011
November 23, 2011
December 2, 2011

Again, there is that September 27, 2011 date. Multiple things keep pointing towards that date. If nothing happens, then it would be safe to say that we are gonna be fine. if we have our so-called three days of darkness, plus major quakes, plus whatever else they are saying, then the shit's probably about to hit the fan. Luckily that's only a couple days away, so we'll find out soon.

I only worked on the year 2011 because, quite frankly, there is just WAY too much data. if someone else would like to work out 2010 and prior, they are more than welcome to.

Bottom line? Besides the 9.0 Japan quake, there seems to be no correlation between Elenin/planetary alignments and earthquakes.

All of my data was entered into Excel, then uploaded it to Google Docs. You can check it out here if you so please: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... E&hl=en_US
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 10:07 pm » by Ufosarus

great work pooooot and otoel :flop:
i post alot of vids here about elenin and nibiru,i dont have as much time to put the facts behind them but poooot u just proved the facts right there.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 10:16 pm » by Poooooot

chronicnerd has done some amazing research regarding tail disconnection. Check it out here: 2010x1-elenin-tail-disconnection-event-t59504.html
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 10:22 pm » by Chronicnerd

Don't forget to add this fact about comets:

2010x1-elenin-tail-disconnection-event-t59504-10.html

They have recorded comet's tails disconnecting from the Coma due to strong solar weather...

During this current Sun/2010X1/Earth alignment, from September 25th to September 28th, *if* there is any further strong (i.e. high level C, any M, any X) solar weather from right about today (22nd of September) until around the 24th-25th of September, then the tail of the comet *could* break away and since it is in "basic" alignment with the Sun and Earth and since a Comet's tail points away from the Sun (i.e. towards Earth during the above alignment period) it would detach and head in Earth's general direction.

The result of this? Based on my current studies on solar weather I can say the characteristics of a TDE (Tail Disconnection Event) are similar to that of a CME (regarding charged particles/radiation), that it would only *increase* the solar storm results/effects here on Earth.

This requires a CME to hit the comet during the days of the 23rd to the 29th of September... so anytime past this point I believe any TDE would be "clear of the Earth".

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 10:24 pm » by Chronicnerd

poooooot wrote:chronicnerd has done some amazing research regarding tail disconnection. Check it out here: 2010x1-elenin-tail-disconnection-event-t59504.html

Heh... double post..

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 10:43 pm » by E6722maj

poooooot wrote:The general consensus here is that everyone is sick and tired of hearing about Elenin/Nibiru/Planet X/Kachina/whatever you want to call it

not me. i think it's neato

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 10:49 pm » by Rydher

e6722maj wrote:
poooooot wrote:The general consensus here is that everyone is sick and tired of hearing about Elenin/Nibiru/Planet X/Kachina/whatever you want to call it

not me. i think it's neato

Same here. From what I see it's a small handful of the same people. Either way great job, your time doing this stuff is appreciated.

Next