Serious Crop Losses and Blackouts

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:18 pm » by Torofamily

Serious Crop Losses and Blackouts
June 15, 2011
Source: Scientific American

LONDON -- One of the driest spring seasons on record in northern Europe has sucked soils dry and sharply reduced river levels to the point that governments are starting to fear crop losses and France, in particular, is bracing for blackouts as its river-cooled nuclear power plants may be forced to shut down.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Writer

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:26 pm » by Vrildox

:scary: Food shortages are coming so stock up now before it happens. :ohno:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:33 pm » by Hybridtheory

yep...
here in the states crops are late, winter and floods kicked there ass..its going to get crazy..large stores only carry about 3 dayz worth on avrg..
thats about an hour worth of food in a panic ..

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:47 pm » by Tuor10

In the North of Britain, there has been surplus rainfall; but in the South, there has been a lack of rainfall. That was until last week, when the South has had enough rainfall to make-up for the shortfall.
Britain needs to start irrigating more. It would save a fortune in the long run.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:59 pm » by Lowsix

After i noticed a three hundred percent increase in the price of tomatoes at my walmart, i spoke to the produce manager, and he laughed and said wait till september. People were going to shit their pants..

For what thats worth...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...