Serious Question

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 am » by Iwanci

LMFAO... whwy did that just make me think of this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fortes fortuna iuvat

Writer

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 10:50 pm » by Karz

If they announce a offiial statement about ufos it might scare some ppls or might not, ppls are ppl
and they act diffrendly, even I who have some ufo 'experience'see it some disk shape objects'3-objects in V-pattern' and later on, when I was older, I see some big multicolor 'beyond the clouds' disckshape pulsating thinky and there comes 3 green+blue light out on that cloud and they like 'dancin' and they there in finally make like eye on the sky where have a least of clouds, then they go north and when looked the big mcolor thingy have gone also, no sound and it was a midnight and I standin in footbollfield' just looked stars 'before that 'big ufo' comes, strange it that at that multicolor ufo is straight up on me when looked up?, like they want to show me?,dontknow lol, wierd or what like Shatner say's heh. :shock: 8-)

So, hard to say if they announce the ufos thinky, true or false, I belive it or excaly I know but whatev, it's
not make my mind to nessery on belive all ufo cases or like, so it's not so big diffrence on me if they say ufos there or there is no ufos lol. :roll:
Ppls need to know and Let's hope the best. :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 12:24 am » by Poooooot

Otoel wrote:Seriously mods? You haven gotten even a little bit suspicious about this poot guy? Look at his posts pattern, garbage yahoo news posts and totally retarded loaded questions meant to gather data from the members...

Am I the only who notices his agenda?

Oh haw haw. Very funny. :P

Oto, you of all people know I am a Baberham Lincoln. :lol:

But it's pretty interesting how people who believe we are not alone, wouldn't believe BO if he told us. I expected people to say they would question his motives, but to think he was lying is surprising to me.

Karz, thank you for your response. :hiho: And don't mind the "harshness" of some people. It's all an act. The meaner the posts, the cuddlier they are in person. :mrgreen:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Writer

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 1:48 am » by Karz

Poooooot no prop, I'm just guy who like response some stuff if want and have nothing to hide heh. 8-)
:cheers:

Its nice to meet strangers. 8-)

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 2:35 am » by domdabears

Poooooot wrote:

Karz, thank you for your response. :hiho: And don't mind the "harshness" of some people. It's all an act. The meaner the posts, the cuddlier they are in person. :mrgreen:

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 2:40 am » by Poooooot

^ exactly my point. Dom, you come across as a huge butthead, and we argue a bunch, but I know you're a "teddy bear."
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 11:00 pm » by Zer0

Poooooot wrote:
Otoel wrote:Seriously mods? You haven gotten even a little bit suspicious about this poot guy? Look at his posts pattern, garbage yahoo news posts and totally retarded loaded questions meant to gather data from the members...

Am I the only who notices his agenda?

Oh haw haw. Very funny. :P

Oto, you of all people know I am a Baberham Lincoln. :lol:

But it's pretty interesting how people who believe we are not alone, wouldn't believe BO if he told us. I expected people to say they would question his motives, but to think he was lying is surprising to me.

Stop making up shit... BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH! *gaps for air*

Im and asshole and domdabears is a fag!!

Dont fucking come in my forums with your little agenda, last warning before I ban you ass!!! :hell: :hell:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 1:46 am » by Cosmine

I'll play the audio track on reverse...decoding all the lies politicians spew... :twisted:

To sum it up,i'll start beleiving one of "them"when the first sentence of a speach will be...

"Prior to today i have always lie and deceit you..."

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 6:49 am » by Iwanci

Can you teach a old dog new tricks Cosmine? If you thought I lied and deceived you a lot, then one day I told you that I was actually lieing and decieving you, would you be inclined to believe me from that point onwards or perhaps think... 'this fucker is not to be trusted...'?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Previous