Serious Rant

Initiate

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 4:49 am » by Naranja

violence, that is the key, a good ol stomp to the head thats what the people in suits need coz that is something they only experience in movies, when they realize that laws cant protect them then they will feel the fear then they will feel the pain. omg I wanna hit someone!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 4:56 am » by Cornbread714

jet17 wrote:Check you Inbox cornbread.

I read it, and point taken.

I just like fucking with your head a little.

I would reply in a PM, but for some reason Chrome doesn't allow that, which means logging into Firefox, which takes forever...

So, I'll say it here - I have no real animosity towards you, but you tend to annoy the shit outta me.

Not just sometimes, but most of the time.

So, if you can't deal with it, stay outta my threads...

And I will try to avoid posting in yours.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 4:59 am » by Cornbread714

naranja wrote:violence, that is the key, a good ol stomp to the head thats what the people in suits need coz that is something they only experience in movies, when they realize that laws cant protect them then they will feel the fear then they will feel the pain. omg I wanna hit someone!

Yeah, and this is the kind of pointless, misdirected anger that I was talking to Jet about.

I think you're both skinny punks looking for payback over your own personal problems.

Violent, blind, stupid reactions ain't gonna get us anywhere...

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 5:02 am » by Jet17

cornbread714 wrote:
naranja wrote:violence, that is the key, a good ol stomp to the head thats what the people in suits need coz that is something they only experience in movies, when they realize that laws cant protect them then they will feel the fear then they will feel the pain. omg I wanna hit someone!

Yeah, and this is the kind of pointless, misdirected anger that I was talking to Jet about.

I think you're both skinny punks looking for payback over your own personal problems.

Violent, blind, stupid reactions ain't gonna get us anywhere...

Wow you truly are ridiculous.

I didn't even suggest that WE SHOULD have a violent revolution you dumb piece of shit.

The only reason you took it that way is because you are a drunken fucking idiot, and can't comprehend context. You said you were an editor?

show me once where I said what we should do exactly is have a violent revolution?

NO, I do believe I was pondering that the reality of it, is that what it may ultimately come to.

But, no your dumb ass is too busy trying to get even personally with me, to fill some past vendetta to even recognize that.

you are such a fucking terrible mod, it's crazy dude.

Grow up.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 5:11 am » by Cornbread714

Did anyone read the article?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 5:13 am » by Constabul

cornbread714 wrote:Did anyone read the article?

There was an article with this thread???

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 6:07 am » by Mrmcnuggets

constabul wrote:

Who can read on this forum? I know I cant. Frutty told me life was fake last month. :roll:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 6:16 am » by Frutty

mrmcnuggets wrote:
constabul wrote:

Who can read on this forum? I know I cant. Frutty told me life was fake last month. :roll:

In shot nuggets.

Be good keep safe.

http://i.imgur.com/rL6r4.jpg :rtft:

ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 8:09 am » by Iwanci

Solution is simple in my opinion.... STOP!

Stop using banks for their services... no more loans, no more savings accounts, no more credit cards etc etc... If they provide a service and you buy it at any cost, then this is what you are buying.

Maybe Detroit is the place to move to right now, sell your high priced homes, pay off your mortgage and move to Detroit where you can buy a median house priced at $6000. No??

I hate the banks as much as anyone, but give a man the opportunity to make money and he WILL take it regardless of what idealogy. This is the truth about ANY business.

Sorry, just getting sick of people looking at one side of the equation, the banks, why not all other sides? for instance how much money do your major grocery stores make? Cosco etc? Insurance companies? Stock trading firms? Law firms? Cost of health care? The list goes on and on.. Society and our world is made up of greed, from it has come some amaxing development and many people have made much money, realitry is that YOU and I can control our contribution, but we need to make a choice...

The real question is... what are YOU prepared to do about it?

Camping in protest outside your government office or bank will achieve sweet f/a and actually maybe the opposite occurs. So vote with YOUR feet peoples, work out a way to stop using the banks and your problem is solved!
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 am » by Iwanci

Incidently, imagine I personally moved to Detroit and was able to buy 100 $6,000 homes, total outlay = $600,000. Then let's say that in 10 years time these houses are now worth $60,000 each, my value would have grown to $6,000,000. Am I now considered a greedy man? Or did I just take advantage of an opportunity? And is this not what has been going on for hundreds of years?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

PreviousNext