Serious Rant

Initiate

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 am » by Fasteddie

i been with the movement since it started...im a soldier not a hippie...if you unwrap your politics or are smart enough you realise games rig'd etc we need to do something if i stole money from you im liable the banks are just wrong there dictating policy....i wish obama would fix it but he wont any repub would make it worsej ust like cheney on gas drilling(ie gasland) may god help us...even tho im a athiest...reading the dalai lamas book....crazy...oh also i just got awarded a sacrifice medal for being wounded in afghanistan....so dont call me a pussy

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 11:06 am » by Svaha

the57ironman wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
svaha wrote:I hope that the tide turns, it certainly doesn't look well for the US.

The median price of a home in Detroit is now 6000 dollars, many cities are on the verge of bankrupcy : http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... u-s-cities

In this episode, Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, discuss the vaporized and the deleted -- the new American soap opera in which the assets, wealth, jobs and economy of the 99% have been stolen. In the second half of the show, Max talks to Daniel Collins of TheChinaMoneyReport.com about China's imports of gold and their recent purchases of Germany's legendary Mittelstands.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yeah, but people who question this and are willing to stand up and speak are labeled as commies, hippies or just deranged malcontents.

I don't want to sleep in a tent in downtown Washington, D.C. with a bunch of lice-infested, dreadlocked dipshits (although I have done so frequently in the past) - but they are correct in the assumption that it is time for citizens to take to the streets, if necessary, to bring down the current crop of robber barons..

The thing is, we had goddam well better come up with a better system before we tear down the whole old-school shebang.

It ain't gonna be easy to fix this mess that we are all somewhat complicit in. It's easy to find fault, but it's not so easy to remedy the situation.

Mass beheadings of everyone involved in the banking industry sounds like fun, but it's not the real answer.

I have no desire for bloody revolutions, unless we have a plan.

Do we?

i'm guessing Ron Paul does..... :mrcool:

Ron Paul is the only one with a sane plan, had the same plan for years, but he will not be president, he's 'allowed' because he keeps a lot of people from going to the streets in violent protest.

Even if he wás elected, he would not live very long after that election.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 11:47 am » by Svaha

cornbread714 wrote:
svaha wrote:I hope that the tide turns, it certainly doesn't look well for the US.

The median price of a home in Detroit is now 6000 dollars, many cities are on the verge of bankrupcy : http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... u-s-cities

In this episode, Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, discuss the vaporized and the deleted -- the new American soap opera in which the assets, wealth, jobs and economy of the 99% have been stolen. In the second half of the show, Max talks to Daniel Collins of TheChinaMoneyReport.com about China's imports of gold and their recent purchases of Germany's legendary Mittelstands.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yeah, but people who question this and are willing to stand up and speak are labeled as commies, hippies or just deranged malcontents.

I don't want to sleep in a tent in downtown Washington, D.C. with a bunch of lice-infested, dreadlocked dipshits (although I have done so frequently in the past) - but they are correct in the assumption that it is time for citizens to take to the streets, if necessary, to bring down the current crop of robber barons..

The thing is, we had goddam well better come up with a better system before we tear down the whole old-school shebang.

It ain't gonna be easy to fix this mess that we are all somewhat complicit in. It's easy to find fault, but it's not so easy to remedy the situation.

Mass beheadings of everyone involved in the banking industry sounds like fun, but it's not the real answer.

I have no desire for bloody revolutions, unless we have a plan.

Do we?

History shows that violent revolutions / wars never were a solution, and peacefull revolutions (Ghandi) never a complete solution.
The 'system' itself ('male' / agressive, based on scarcity / fear / ego) remained the same for thousands of years.
History / nature also shows that there can't be a new 'system' if the old isn't destroyed, pharaos already knew this, that's why they removed the signature of their predecessor and carved their own in the stone and also the many effords to burn books / people and destroy entire cultures.

'TPTB' (for the lack of a better word) are now (almost) at the pinacle of their power, mankind at the bottom of the pit, at the end of this cycle / world, so it's inevitable that this 'world' (the world as we know it) will be destroyed.
Leading up to this shock the one true path for every individual will become clear, and only two choices left, 'fear' or 'love'.
The choice for 'love' will lead to authonomy / freedom, meeting with Self.
True free people have no masters in this world, enough of them will shift the balance, can truly change the whole system without violence / agression.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 2:19 pm » by SamueltheLion

the thing with violence and revolution is that the leaders have perfected the art of instigating violent revolutions.

there is the simile of a crowd pushing a man off a horse,
they push him so hard, that they all fly over the horse, and he,
with the momentum, turns 360° and lands back on the saddle.

hence why it is called a REVOLUTION
(rotation of a star or planet, asteroid or molecule around another)

and not an Evolution

:cheers:
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 2:47 pm » by Rydher

jet17 wrote: then I say the same thing, and your response is against me personally.
that tells me you have issues.

jet17 wrote:But, no your dumb ass is too busy trying to get even personally with me, to fill some past vendetta to even recognize that.

:lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 5:17 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

samuelthemule wrote:the thing with violence and revolution is that the leaders have perfected the art of instigating violent revolutions.

there is the simile of a crowd pushing a man off a horse,
they push him so hard, that they all fly over the horse, and he,
with the momentum, turns 360° and lands back on the saddle.

hence why it is called a REVOLUTION
(rotation of a star or planet, asteroid or molecule around another)

and not an Evolution

:cheers:

:clapper: :clapper: I like that a lot sam :D
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 pm » by Rydher

fasteddie wrote:i been with the movement since it started...im a soldier not a hippie...if you unwrap your politics or are smart enough you realise games rig'd etc we need to do something if i stole money from you im liable the banks are just wrong there dictating policy....i wish obama would fix it but he wont any repub would make it worsej ust like cheney on gas drilling(ie gasland) may god help us...even tho im a athiest...reading the dalai lamas book....crazy...oh also i just got awarded a sacrifice medal for being wounded in afghanistan....so dont call me a pussy

Sounds like you have a great handle on removing your politics from the reason why you're participating. :D

Yes, you are a solider. A solider for the One World Government types, even if you refuse to recognize it as such.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 6:10 pm » by Naranja

cornbread714 wrote:
naranja wrote:violence, that is the key, a good ol stomp to the head thats what the people in suits need coz that is something they only experience in movies, when they realize that laws cant protect them then they will feel the fear then they will feel the pain. omg I wanna hit someone!

Yeah, and this is the kind of pointless, misdirected anger that I was talking to Jet about.

I think you're both skinny punks looking for payback over your own personal problems.

Violent, blind, stupid reactions ain't gonna get us anywhere...

:nope: Holding hands and singing we shall overcome wont get us nowhere either, yeah love is the key..... but you cant beat these people at their own game, coz then you have to climb all the way to the top to try to make a change and hope they havent changed you while doing that.

Violence, so deeply rooted in the human mind, its part of who we are. If someone steps on you, well "get the fuck off!" Its not like your gonna lay there and take it, "oh i wait for the person to get off and for the world to change.

This thing you brought up here is just a minor thing, things have to change way higher up than in some banks in america. Oh I got a good one, its like only a small wave from the tsunami.

Also cheer the fuck up Corn, and tell us your plan?
:hugging:
I know Jet is like a son to you, dont be so hard on him.

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 6:52 pm » by The57ironman

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 11:56 pm » by Jet17

rydher wrote:
jet17 wrote: then I say the same thing, and your response is against me personally.
that tells me you have issues.

jet17 wrote:But, no your dumb ass is too busy trying to get even personally with me, to fill some past vendetta to even recognize that.

:lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

hmmm.

I don't see the irony.

this has nothing to do with you.

if it did, I would have addressed you.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

PreviousNext