Serious Rant

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 1:00 am » by Cornbread714

“From my own personal experience and 20 years of research and investigation, nothing — and I mean nothing — that a bank, lender, loan servicer or their lawyer says or puts on paper can be trusted and accepted as true,” Mr. Lavalle said.

Laugh at and scorn the Occupy movement all you want - this article makes me want to go camp out with the hippies...

If you have the attention span to read it, you will no doubt come to the same conclusion many already have, including myself and the guy who this article focuses on - that most modern banking institutions are downright evil.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/05/busin ... gewanted=2

It's not about Jews, Illuminati or Reptilians - just a bunch of greedy, lying human banking institutions who raped the poor people in America and got away with it.

Until now.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 1:08 am » by Edgarrothstein

Almost like this :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Only it's not funny...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 2:03 am » by Svaha

I hope that the tide turns, it certainly doesn't look well for the US.

The median price of a home in Detroit is now 6000 dollars, many cities are on the verge of bankrupcy : http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... u-s-cities

In this episode, Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, discuss the vaporized and the deleted -- the new American soap opera in which the assets, wealth, jobs and economy of the 99% have been stolen. In the second half of the show, Max talks to Daniel Collins of TheChinaMoneyReport.com about China's imports of gold and their recent purchases of Germany's legendary Mittelstands.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 2:42 am » by Tgwusauk

Cornbread, all part of the plan I'm afraid to say, what they have done is very clever which is more than can be said for the people they are imposing it on.
We can only keep spreading the message and hope people catch up, I get annoyed on here when people slam whistleblowers, Wilcock, Cassidy et al, as they are at least trying to get some of the truth out, there is truth in all the whistleblowers and they get a platform to get information out, what we dont need is people turning on the very people trying to get the truth out, which appears to be the case currently.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 2:49 am » by Cornbread714

svaha wrote:I hope that the tide turns, it certainly doesn't look well for the US.

The median price of a home in Detroit is now 6000 dollars, many cities are on the verge of bankrupcy : http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... u-s-cities

In this episode, Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, discuss the vaporized and the deleted -- the new American soap opera in which the assets, wealth, jobs and economy of the 99% have been stolen. In the second half of the show, Max talks to Daniel Collins of TheChinaMoneyReport.com about China's imports of gold and their recent purchases of Germany's legendary Mittelstands.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yeah, but people who question this and are willing to stand up and speak are labeled as commies, hippies or just deranged malcontents.

I don't want to sleep in a tent in downtown Washington, D.C. with a bunch of lice-infested, dreadlocked dipshits (although I have done so frequently in the past) - but they are correct in the assumption that it is time for citizens to take to the streets, if necessary, to bring down the current crop of robber barons..

The thing is, we had goddam well better come up with a better system before we tear down the whole old-school shebang.

It ain't gonna be easy to fix this mess that we are all somewhat complicit in. It's easy to find fault, but it's not so easy to remedy the situation.

Mass beheadings of everyone involved in the banking industry sounds like fun, but it's not the real answer.

I have no desire for bloody revolutions, unless we have a plan.

Do we?

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 am » by The57ironman

cornbread714 wrote:
svaha wrote:I hope that the tide turns, it certainly doesn't look well for the US.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yeah, but people who question this and are willing to stand up and speak are labeled as commies, hippies or just deranged malcontents.

I don't want to sleep in a tent in downtown Washington, D.C. with a bunch of lice-infested, dreadlocked dipshits (although I have done so frequently in the past) - but they are correct in the assumption that it is time for citizens to take to the streets, if necessary, to bring down the current crop of robber barons..

The thing is, we had goddam well better come up with a better system before we tear down the whole old-school shebang.

It ain't gonna be easy to fix this mess that we are all somewhat complicit in. It's easy to find fault, but it's not so easy to remedy the situation.

Mass beheadings of everyone involved in the banking industry sounds like fun, but it's not the real answer.

Do we?

i'm guessing Ron Paul does..... :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 am » by 99socks

cornbread714 wrote:

Do we?

This is precisely why I do my best to blend in with the sheep... Every revolution in the world has been orchestrated, from 1789 until 2011...
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 3:02 am » by Cornbread714

Guesses aren't good enough.

Poor Ron Paul - I don't know what to think anymore about him.

Maybe he is a savior, maybe he is a neo-Confederate Mason Illuminati lizard (as the internet media trolls have somewhat successfully implanted into the brains of many folks of our ilk).

I honestly don't fucking know.

Not that he will get elected anyway...

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 3:08 am » by SamueltheLion

:clapper:

just bumping & bookmarking, nice little rant here

:sunny:
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 05, 2012 3:10 am » by Jet17

Honestly, Nothing will happen until the citizens get fed up and violence erupts.

I know that isn't what people want to hear, let alone engage in, but it's the ultimate truth.

The information will inform people as to why things are how they are, but it will not solve the problems.

The only other alternative is to completely organize and start detaining these criminals by sheer force and numbers, I am talking like 10,000 to every politician / banker.

then we need to bring back public punishment, and open trials, and bring them to justice (however that may be)
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Next