Sex i.d. find how your mind works...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Come on you fuckers have a go...

Some researchers say that men can have 'women's brains' and that women can think more like men.

Find out more about 'brain sex' differences

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/ ... user.shtml
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 1:33 am » by Mushroom

I fucked it off at part 4 because I haven't got a ruler.. I'm not guesstimating because every millimeter counts and I would hate to be called a girl from an automated website, just because of a few millimeters :alien51:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 1:37 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Mushroom wrote:I fucked it off at part 4 because I haven't got a ruler.. I'm not guesstimating because every millimeter counts and I would hate to be called a girl from an automated website, just because of a few millimeters :alien51:

Blokes tend to confuse inches with centimetres :lol: :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 2:51 am » by Seahawk

Mushroom wrote:I fucked it off at part 4 because I haven't got a ruler.. I'm not guesstimating because every millimeter counts and I would hate to be called a girl from an automated website, just because of a few millimeters :alien51:

Just use this converter. http://www.metric-conversions.org/length/inches-to-millimeters.htm

My score matched the "average male." I can deal with that. :wink:

But, I score in above average in areas that are not covered in this test. :mrcool: :P

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 3:10 am » by I2haveseen

Can some1 give me the jist of the BBC site (fuckin thing is trying to give me cookies) plz?
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 4:39 am » by Seahawk

There, you take a 6 part test to measure your brain sex i.d.

The 6 section test covers :

1. A. You look at angles, and gauge spacial observances.

B. Spot the difference- You look at a large group of objects, memorize, and then point out the objects that have been moved in the second image..

2. Hands. An exercise with your hands that tells you which side of your brain dominates.

3. A. Looks at emotions and systems, and determines whether you prefer to empathize or to systemize.

B. You look at a group of sets of eyes, and judge the emotions being expressed.

4. You measure your ring and index fingers on each hand, and rates testosterone, and other things.

5. You look at a series of faces, and through elimination, you rate attractiveness, and determines your

preference.

6. A. 3-D shapes- tests your abilities to mentally rotate 3-D shapes

B. Words- rates verbal fluency.

Your answers for the six tests are each explored, and your scores are determined. After completing all six parts, they rate your brain, based on the scores from each section. The result measured against an existing chart- one for each sex, and you are able to see where you place- on the chart.

Hope that helps.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 5:19 am » by Newearthman

My mind works just fine...I don't need some cheesy online test to figure that out (no offense to this thread)!

Cause I never read it...hehehe

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 5:57 am » by E6722maj

Angles
This task tested your ability to identify the angle of a line by matching it with its twin. This is a spatial task, which looks at how you picture space.
Your score: 11 out of 20
Average score for men: 15.1 out of 20
Average score for women: 13.3 out of 20
If you scored 0 - 12: You have more of a female brain.

Spot the difference
This task tested your ability to identify which objects changed position. You lost points, if you incorrectly identified objects.
Your score: 50%
Average score for men: 39%
Average score for women: 46%
If you scored between 34 - 66%: You may have a balanced female-male brain.

You said your left thumb was on top when you clasped your hands together.
Left thumb on top: This suggests the right half of your brain is dominant. Some studies theorise that as a right brain dominant person, you may excel in visual, spatial and intuitive processes.

Empathising
Your empathy score is: 11 out of 20
Average score for men: 7.9 out of 20
Average score for women: 10.6 out of 20
Empathisers are better at accurately judging other people's emotions and responding appropriately. If you scored 15 and above, you are very empathic

Systemising
Your systemising score is: 9 out of 20
Average score for men: 12.5 out of 20
Average score for women: 8.0 out of 20
A score of 15 and above suggests you're good at analysing or building systems.

Eyes
This task tested your ability to judge people's emotions.
Your score: 7 out of 10
Average score for men: 6.6 out of 10
Average score for women: 6.6 out of 10
If you scored 7 - 10: Your result suggests you are a good empathiser, sensitive to other people's emotions.

Fingers
We asked you to measure your ring and index fingers. Your ratios came to:
Right Hand: 1
Left Hand: 1.06
Average ratio for men: 0.982
Average ratio for women: 0.991
Men generally have a ring finger that is longer than their index finger, which gives them a lower ratio than women,

Faces
This task looked at how you rate the attractiveness of a series of faces. The images you looked at were digitally altered to create slight differences in masculinity.
Your choices suggest you prefer more feminine faces.

3D shapes
This task tested your ability to mentally rotate 3D shapes.
Your score: 10 out of 12
Average score for men: 8.2 out of 12
Average score for women: 7.1 out of 12
If you scored 10 - 12: Are you an engineer or do you have a science background? People with these skills tend to score in this range. Past studies have concluded that people in this range have a more male brain.

Words
This task looked at your verbal fluency.
Your score: you associated 2 word(s) with grey and you named 6 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.
Average score for men: 11.4 words total
Average score for women: 12.4 words total
If you produced 6 - 10 words: Most people in this range have a female-type brain.

Ultimatum
This task asked you how you would divide money.
If you had to split £50 with someone, you said you would demand £25
So far on the Sex ID test, men have demanded 51.6% (£25.80) of the pot and women have demanded 51.0% (£25.50), on average.
Sex differences are small in this task. Demanding less than 60% of the pot (ie £30) is more typically female. Demanding more than 65% of the pot (ie £32.50) is more typically male.

seems i have an empathic female-type brain :headscratch:
whatever

Initiate

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 10:37 am » by I2haveseen

Seahawk100 :cheers:

Don't need 4me to go there. I'm a alpha mal,e with digit ratiio that say's ' major testorerone wash in in 2nd trimester' and yep, I got a big 1.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.