sexuality.....a bi future?

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostSun Mar 29, 2009 11:24 pm » by Drextin


maximus71 wrote:having been an experimentalist myself and having being incarcerated in prison for a few years a while ago,i couldnt help but notice that 90 percent of male prisoners enganged in sexual activity with other men and used women to deliver contraband all the while refering to the women as couriers!! of course there is exeptions but the proof is in the pudding with bi ppl increased in population over the last 35 years 10 fold.....women want to be men and men want to be women.ppl are ppl and bisexuality could well be part of our evolution!

Sorry buddy bad example. I'm straight but put my ass in prison for life and sometime around about the 3rd or 4th year I'm letting somebody toss my salad.

Actions in captivity do not replicate acts in nature. Who are the ones that men in prison go for? The ones that most resemble females.

Not sure what that other dude was rambling about with football being a metaphor for anal sex. I'm thinking he is seeing what he wants to see.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway back to bawdiemaude's thought on metrosexuals.

I think the metrosexual idea was born from the gay community where a man takes as much pride in his appearance and hygiene as women. Manicures, pedicures frequent color jobs on hair and so on. I think it was picked up by the modern yuppie types who didn't feel the need to act so manly. Which is why the Gieco cavemen commercials were so polular because what is manlier than a caveman? Then make them metrosexuals with sensitivity problems and you got something.

To me it's always been one of those tools men use to the extreme to prove how sophisticated they are. kinda like the french do with everything.

Metrosexual doesn't make think someone is gay. To me it screams egotistical, arrogant, pretty boy with an unearned sense of accomplishment and superiority who cowers before real men. But hey............maybe I'm just hatin.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 1:00 am » by Spock


drextin wrote: I'm straight but put my ass in prison for life and sometime around about the 3rd or 4th year I'm letting somebody toss my salad.


:? :badair:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:11 pm
Location: The same planet as you

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 12:02 pm » by Bobbyinedmonton


Hey! Great Topic, bawdiemaude, as I am often reluctant to bring it up.

I identify myself as a bisexual male, which is a drastic change from identifying myself as a gay male from the age of Sixteen to Twenty-Four (Coming out to my parents at Twenty). And I'm not going to lie, it's been a very rough road in many respects.

For the most part, if any of you were to meet me, without knowing what I just told you, you'd guess me to be a regular 'straight' guy. I've never felt the need to show off my sexuality, for the same reason I don't believe heterosexual people should show off their sexuality. To me, it is the same thing as having a really good friend who you share and loan money back and forth too. There is absolutely no reason to talk to others about the personal dealings and workings of your friendship to everyone and anyone, whether that is personal loans or personal closeness; it's just a part of the friendship.

Growing up, especially in Rural Western Canada (Alberta/Saskatchewan), knowing and acting on a strange attraction to other dudes was weird, because I didn't have the Urban influence or anything to guide or explain what this was, yet it was there and it was happening for me. Yet, to a much lesser extent, I still had attraction to very few and select women. Since leaving home and escaping the watchful eye of my parents on my Browser history, I have studied and questioned this to no end; mainly, why would this exist, not only in humans but in the animal kingdom as well.

Almost everything Human's do is contradictory to nature and animals; from the methods we use to consume food (including cooking it) to the ways in which we interact. You'd be hard pressed to find many things humans do that animals, plants, bacteria also do in nature. But homosexuality really sticks out. And why? Because it is proof that homosexuality exists in nature and is shared between our two worlds, meaning that it probably has some purpose.

That purpose is directly linked to population.

At the time The Bible, and as such, Leviticus were written, there was no foreseeable fear of overpopulation. Quite the opposite in fact; the concern was to produce as many children as possible in order to increase the population, and in turn grow Empires and Kingdoms. To any ruler intent on ruling a larger more powerful population, homosexuality would be contrary and dangerous. Just ten homosexual men would mean anywhere from Ten to Fifty less civilians in that Kingdom's next generation. Yet, if pre-Christian Rome is any proof of anything, it was that many more than ten men were interested in deeper meaningful relationships with the same sex. Depending on personal interpretation of Roman History, it is clear to see that homosexual relationships were as prevalent and accepted as heterosexual relationships; it was even encouraged in the Roman army so that Roman soldiers would be more attached to each other and work closer together.

There are many instances of homosexuality being accepted in older societies until the unrelenting Jewish religion was pushed on every civilization, including China and Japan. Had this not been so terribly interrupted, I believe that we would live in a World with a population in check today. I also believe that there would never have been the need for Orphanages, abandoned children, or abortions.

As I said, I consider myself bisexual, but at this point in my life, I'm strictly into 'doin stuff' with the dudes. I have been there with both sexes, and have enjoyed it equally. It's hard to say what the future holds, as I do respect woman, and I do find some of them to be absolutely beautiful. So perhaps, by the age of Forty - armed with knowledge and patience - I will undertake starting a family. Right now, I'm too young and stupid to make a child. And if I believed that it was wrong to share sexual experience with anyone other than a woman, it would be possible that my rampant hormones would have left a few unnamed bastard children in my wake.

I have a few of my straight buddies, whom I believe desire sexual closeness among friends but aren't willing to face being labelled homosexual, that have admitted to knocking up a number of 'chicks' and bolting. When I ask them if they feel guilty about it in a one-on-one, most are stricken with guilt. But at the time, getting off and having sex was blinding the consequences. And while I don't push or try to convert my straight buddies, it is my unspoken belief that until they were ready to breed, they could have been happy and sexually fulfilled by sticking to the same sex, because they'll admit that they just wanted sex, they didn't care about the woman or her womb.

And if any dude who identifies himself as being straight has honestly not messed around with a buddy at some point in your life, give it a try. You don't have to have ass sex for it to be fulfilling, and you most certainly don't have to be "boyfriends", or flail your wrist around and talk with a lisp. People like me still drink beer, fix cars and are proud to be a man. And with a fairly safe, pleasurable and fulfilling way to keep hormones in check, finding the right woman later in life makes a whole lot more sense.

So yeah, I honestly think that our future will be bisexual. Maybe not immediately, but at some point. It may be the only humane and non-controlling way to get the population back into a safe zone.

Cheers,

Bobby
Image

Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:14 am

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 12:47 pm » by doctorbunny


It has been noted that particular extraterrestrials are male or female based only within the configurations of their own mentalities rather than the biological factors which is uniform. This certainly exemplifies a Superior race of beings - free of taboos and cultural restrictions.
~Doc

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostMon Mar 30, 2009 1:19 pm » by Drextin


bobbyinedmonton wrote:Hey! Great Topic, bawdiemaude, as I am often reluctant to bring it up.

I identify myself as a bisexual male, which is a drastic change from identifying myself as a gay male from the age of Sixteen to Twenty-Four (Coming out to my parents at Twenty). And I'm not going to lie, it's been a very rough road in many respects.

For the most part, if any of you were to meet me, without knowing what I just told you, you'd guess me to be a regular 'straight' guy. I've never felt the need to show off my sexuality, for the same reason I don't believe heterosexual people should show off their sexuality. To me, it is the same thing as having a really good friend who you share and loan money back and forth too. There is absolutely no reason to talk to others about the personal dealings and workings of your friendship to everyone and anyone, whether that is personal loans or personal closeness; it's just a part of the friendship.

Growing up, especially in Rural Western Canada (Alberta/Saskatchewan), knowing and acting on a strange attraction to other dudes was weird, because I didn't have the Urban influence or anything to guide or explain what this was, yet it was there and it was happening for me. Yet, to a much lesser extent, I still had attraction to very few and select women. Since leaving home and escaping the watchful eye of my parents on my Browser history, I have studied and questioned this to no end; mainly, why would this exist, not only in humans but in the animal kingdom as well.

Almost everything Human's do is contradictory to nature and animals; from the methods we use to consume food (including cooking it) to the ways in which we interact. You'd be hard pressed to find many things humans do that animals, plants, bacteria also do in nature. But homosexuality really sticks out. And why? Because it is proof that homosexuality exists in nature and is shared between our two worlds, meaning that it probably has some purpose.

That purpose is directly linked to population.

At the time The Bible, and as such, Leviticus were written, there was no foreseeable fear of overpopulation. Quite the opposite in fact; the concern was to produce as many children as possible in order to increase the population, and in turn grow Empires and Kingdoms. To any ruler intent on ruling a larger more powerful population, homosexuality would be contrary and dangerous. Just ten homosexual men would mean anywhere from Ten to Fifty less civilians in that Kingdom's next generation. Yet, if pre-Christian Rome is any proof of anything, it was that many more than ten men were interested in deeper meaningful relationships with the same sex. Depending on personal interpretation of Roman History, it is clear to see that homosexual relationships were as prevalent and accepted as heterosexual relationships; it was even encouraged in the Roman army so that Roman soldiers would be more attached to each other and work closer together.

There are many instances of homosexuality being accepted in older societies until the unrelenting Jewish religion was pushed on every civilization, including China and Japan. Had this not been so terribly interrupted, I believe that we would live in a World with a population in check today. I also believe that there would never have been the need for Orphanages, abandoned children, or abortions.

As I said, I consider myself bisexual, but at this point in my life, I'm strictly into 'doin stuff' with the dudes. I have been there with both sexes, and have enjoyed it equally. It's hard to say what the future holds, as I do respect woman, and I do find some of them to be absolutely beautiful. So perhaps, by the age of Forty - armed with knowledge and patience - I will undertake starting a family. Right now, I'm too young and stupid to make a child. And if I believed that it was wrong to share sexual experience with anyone other than a woman, it would be possible that my rampant hormones would have left a few unnamed bastard children in my wake.

I have a few of my straight buddies, whom I believe desire sexual closeness among friends but aren't willing to face being labelled homosexual, that have admitted to knocking up a number of 'chicks' and bolting. When I ask them if they feel guilty about it in a one-on-one, most are stricken with guilt. But at the time, getting off and having sex was blinding the consequences. And while I don't push or try to convert my straight buddies, it is my unspoken belief that until they were ready to breed, they could have been happy and sexually fulfilled by sticking to the same sex, because they'll admit that they just wanted sex, they didn't care about the woman or her womb.

And if any dude who identifies himself as being straight has honestly not messed around with a buddy at some point in your life, give it a try. You don't have to have ass sex for it to be fulfilling, and you most certainly don't have to be "boyfriends", or flail your wrist around and talk with a lisp. People like me still drink beer, fix cars and are proud to be a man. And with a fairly safe, pleasurable and fulfilling way to keep hormones in check, finding the right woman later in life makes a whole lot more sense.

So yeah, I honestly think that our future will be bisexual. Maybe not immediately, but at some point. It may be the only humane and non-controlling way to get the population back into a safe zone.

Cheers,

Bobby

What's up man. UH.......hmmmm.....look you were pretty open about your sexuality and I can appreciate that. Bobby you may have experimented with women and all but man you are gay.

You have a almost comical sense of what you think the male/female relationship is. The kinda thing you would expect from someone whose only frame of reference of what it is like to be straight comes from locker room talk and television. You have a very feminine mentality when you speak of men who knock women up and run off. there are those who do that but they are the minority

As a matter of fact if one reads real closely you seem to suggest that outside of a mans need to reproduce he would rather be with other men. I promise you Bobby that is not the case.

Homosexuality in nature is rare. it is there but not prevalent. Being gay has no importance in the balance of nature. It is a genetic disorder. I hate to say it like that because gay men don't need to hear one more thing that is supposedly wrong with them but it is either the truth or the religious version where you are just evil and your choice to lay with men is an affront to the lord.

Bobby I could no more go looking for me a man then I could stop breathing. It is who I am as you are who you are. The love of a woman, the softness, the opposing emotions the absolute beauty and sex with the woman you love is something you can't understand. which is why you explain it so horribly.

You're young, openminded and experimental right now. you will one day settle down and be who you are, a gay man, and you will be happy. That is my most sincere wish for you because you strike me as confused but a really nice guy.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 12:32 am » by Spock


I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this whole post. If someone is gay or bisexual and they are happy with it, bully for them. But to assume that just because they themselves have a sexual preference confusion, and that a dog will hump a humans leg (so it must happen in nature) means that we will all eventually become bisexual - that's insane.

The natural thing is, a male and a female. Anyone believing and pushing that the norm should be anything else is misguided.

The norm will ALWAYS BE a male and a female.

Bobby, don't take this as a personal assault. It's just the facts bro. The thought of gay sex to me is just as repulsive as the thought of screwing a dog.

I'm sure I'll be labeled a homophobe for saying that, but anyone that does so, I'll label as wanting to have sex with a dog. Because if in nature - if a dog will hump your leg it must prove that people want to hump dogs. That's the falicy of that doctrine.

Also, when it comes to "just wanting sex", women want it to. Bobby it sounds like you were using gay sex as a means of birth control. What about the desire for a woman? And a woman's desire for a man? Use birth control. Gay sex is not safe sex. And how can a normal heterosexual male possibly be aroused by the thought of snuggling up with another man? How can you say to us to "just try it". I would rather role in shit - I would find that more appealing.

And you also put out the idea that it's because of the Jews that we are not all bisexual.

Now, I'm not dissing you - because I know people slam gays and say that they just want to be with a dude. To me that is stupid too - how could someone wake up one morning and just decide - hey, I'm gay? That's insane.

In closing - it has nothing to do with "Jews" and no, we can't just "try it" with our pals. That's freakin sick as hell.

Drextin - I commend your diplomacy - you should think of becoming a counselor or social worker.

Initiate
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 am » by Theshee


I have to totaly disagree that ALL woman are born/are bisexual :top: total :bullshit: That doesn't mean Im catty or bitchy towards my fellow woman either I may add!!! I love my woman friends, I laugh with them, talk with them and share with them, we relate well with each other BUT I do not see them or any other woman in a sexual way. The thought of myself having any sort of sexual contact with another woman physical turns my stomach, to ME it would be the most un natural thing in the whole world.... now bring on the men please :) the young, the old, the ugly, the handsome... the rich, the poor... :flop:
I like the way they look, the way they smell, and especially the way they feel. Their fuzzy legs with the bald parts that their socks have rubbed off, their scratchy beards, the always surprisingly smooth, velvety skin on their cute round bottoms. The sounds they make when they are having sex, and the way they look so vulnerable right afterwards. I like the way they sing off key and they don't care. I like the great conversation and appreciate it greatly. I like, I like, I like.... I could go on forever :) Bring on the men, the real men :flop:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:11 pm
Location: The same planet as you

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 7:48 am » by Bobbyinedmonton


I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this whole post. If someone is gay or bisexual and they are happy with it, bully for them. But to assume that just because they themselves have a sexual preference confusion, and that a dog will hump a humans leg (so it must happen in nature) means that we will all eventually become bisexual - that's insane.


Hahaha... You paint me with one brush, as a dog humping a leg.

Classy my friend. Classy.

Homosexuality in nature is rare. it is there but not prevalent. Being gay has no importance in the balance of nature. It is a genetic disorder.


Drextin, you are well spoken. Cool. But you are no more in-tune and up-to-date on the workings of Nature than I am. A drop in a river is still a drop in a river.

But maybe you guys are right. Perhaps humanity would be better off if these questions were never asked.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2661
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 am

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 8:03 am » by Hesop


doctorbunny wrote:It has been noted that particular extraterrestrials are male or female based only within the configurations of their own mentalities rather than the biological factors which is uniform. This certainly exemplifies a Superior race of beings - free of taboos and cultural restrictions.
~Doc


I only know of one way that you could know this, it is not something that is commonly assumed. :cheers:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 12:34 pm » by Spock


bobbyinedmonton wrote:
I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this whole post. If someone is gay or bisexual and they are happy with it, bully for them. But to assume that just because they themselves have a sexual preference confusion, and that a dog will hump a humans leg (so it must happen in nature) means that we will all eventually become bisexual - that's insane.


Hahaha... You paint me with one brush, as a dog humping a leg.

Classy my friend. Classy.



Yes, the statement I made was rediculous. I was merely countering the philosophy you stated earlier.

Nothing personal.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook