sexuality.....a bi future?

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 3:17 pm » by Drextin

I feel ya spock (calm down bobby I mean that as I understand him....nothing else)

Bobby seemed nice enough but he is gay as the day is long not bi. That is fine. But don't rationalize your sexuality by claiming all men feel as you do.

Seriously.........did he not seem to have the understanding of a male/female relationship as a 10yo would? He needs to stick to men. Imagine the shock from some poor woman who moves in with him to only find out he has more bottles of shit to set on the side of the bathtub and sink than she does.

Not bashing ya Bobby just find it weird that you would show no respect or belief about my sexuality while I handled yours with care.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 5:43 pm » by Bobbyinedmonton

drextin wrote:Not bashing ya Bobby just find it weird that you would show no respect or belief about my sexuality while I handled yours with care.

What are you talking about you miscreant?

That's like Bush saying he handled Iraq with care.

Bobby seemed nice enough but he is gay as the day is long not bi. That is fine. But don't rationalize your sexuality by claiming all men feel as you do.

Please, Drextin the almighty and wise, pull out your hilighter and quote where I said that ALL MEN FEEL AS I DO. And please, Drextin my friend of countless years, tell this forum all about me and clarify for them what my sexuality is, because apparently I don't know.

spock wrote:
bobbyinedmonton wrote:
I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this whole post. If someone is gay or bisexual and they are happy with it, bully for them. But to assume that just because they themselves have a sexual preference confusion, and that a dog will hump a humans leg (so it must happen in nature) means that we will all eventually become bisexual - that's insane.

Hahaha... You paint me with one brush, as a dog humping a leg.

Classy my friend. Classy.

Yes, the statement I made was rediculous. I was merely countering the philosophy you stated earlier.

Nothing personal.

Spork, thanks for the clarification, Bud. When you get some spare time, you should really take some time to learn about Gene Rodenberry's fictional Vulcan alien race. You might learn a thing or two about logic. ;)

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 6:07 pm » by Spock

I didn't know I said anything that was too illogical.

I'm sorry if you are chapped, but I honestly don't believe the world will end up bi - just because you are bi, I don't believe roman soldiers were "encouraged" to have sex with each other in order to be able to work closer together.

I don't believe that the world was headed towards homosexuality and it was only because of the "unrelenting" Jews that stopped it.

I do not believe your straight friends would enjoy gay sex, but will not do it only for fear of being labeled a homosexual.

And I do not believe that the only reason people had sex with members of the opposite gender was to procreate - with the insinuation that if they didn't need large families, they would have rather had sex with the same gender.

It were these statements that incited me to come out with equally outlandish statements - but of course, mine were just not logical at all.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 6:22 pm » by lainn

doesn't matter....only us humans add lbels to sexuality....i live both ways...and to tell ou the truth...it's been satiating....i've known men that like it in the ass everynow and again....i oblige with a toy or two..or three...and so?...what's the problem?...if one can fuck a chicks ass then one has it in them to do the same to a male....and the more guys get into the anal sex with their women(not that it's a new thing)....the more and more they're being conditioned for when the times really get rough...desperation takes over as the tumbleweeds blow across the once great metropolises...the once only exit signs on the ass will change to please entr...it is in our nature...christ i still get weird looks if i date some black guy....we're all screwed up in the head to enjoy something as fantastic as the freedoom found in sexuality...it just never made sence to me to go to 31 flavors and only sample one.

Bi future...yes possibility without the controling ego and all the bullshit we're taught to beleive in of what defines a TRUE man or woman.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 31, 2009 6:29 pm » by Towelie

Well i have nothing against gay people, aslong as there over there, away from me!

Should add i dont mind bi women, had some fun there, but thats all they are to me fun, id never get serious with one.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 2:56 am » by Bawdiemaude

well i think its awesome that ppl were so honest here.

THANK YOU!

Writer

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 3:26 am » by Jmanxiv

NA!
In My opinion BI is just gay with an excuse.
There has been a great increase of Gayness over the years :D ,

Initiate

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 3:30 am » by Bawdiemaude

jmanxiv wrote:NA!
In My opinion BI is just gay with an excuse.
There was been a great increase of Gayness over the years :D ,

why do YOU think that is?

Writer

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 3:31 am » by Jmanxiv

The media has been promoting homosexually more I guess

Initiate

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 3:51 am » by Bawdiemaude

jmanxiv wrote:The media has been promoting homosexually more I guess

would that make you try same sex sex?

have you ever been curious to try?

Previous