Sh#t Conspiracy Theorists Say

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 5:10 pm » by domdabears

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 6:10 pm » by Thruster

Hehehehehe!!! I'm in there .. quite a few times. (if not all)

:cheers: Dom.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

hahahaha....

remind me to skip the DTV block party if it ever comes to be. :alien51:
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 pm » by Cosmine

Damn,who put cams in my home...he,he!
:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 6:37 pm » by Punjedi

Doesn't mean it's not true!

:) Does sort of put it in perspective though.

Middle aged man in a decent home, decent tech at his disposal, yet ripping apart a
"system" that is really nothing more than media hype at its best. All proven by the fact that he
is using the very tools he claims are "out to get him"

Having stepped away from most conspiracy tales for a time and living amongst "they" I
have found that a couple simple things should be held in mind and life isn't that bad.

1. People are insane (Thanks Jerry Springer for making "trash" popular)

2. People are overly clueless (Thanks to product branding and extreme advertisment)

3. If whatever you are doing doesn't make you "bling" you have no purpose (The message the advertising companies want you to believe)

4. Rap music can only go on talking about big ass and big rims for so long before something new comes along.

What it boils down to in my mind, besides some very glaring obvious truths in our world, is that the mass marketing group is the reigning supreme champion.

I am not saying that governments and powers haven't been and aren't corrupt but what gets me is why we seem to put this almost 'superhuman' or 'supernatural' aspect to it.

We get so wrapped up in the portrayal of a theory or an idea that we forget the gritty reality.

Example. You see a commercial on tv to go visit 'Beautiful New Zealand" and they show great picturesque shots and lively affair. Pristine countryside and lush landscape. Makes you want to go. Makes you want to tell your friends, you are gonna go there someday, ya!

Then you get there. You forget the reality of long flights, the reality of hours upon hours of paperwork for Passports, and travel to foreign lands. You forget you don't speak the local language or know all the nuances of the culture so you find yourself vulnerable. Even if you
planned out your trip you can't know the smells, the feels, the sounds, etc...

In other words, you can't know about the things that would keep you from going there, until you actually go (using a pessimistic point of view for a purpose)

Now we take that into our conspiracy realm and you find a very familiar tone.

If we only view our conspiracy from the perspective of the one telling the story to try and "sell" us on it, how are we ever to know what the gritty reality of it is??

THIS is the number one reason why so many bunk and junk ufo, alien, and "infiltration" tales are rapidly becoming more YouTube fanfare than anything with any validity.

We need to actually step outside that door, and find the gritty truths and stop accepting what the grape vine has been feeding us for the last 3 decades or so...especially if it's

$9.99 if you act now! Limited supply of hogwash!

United $tate$ Of Americash, Who's Buying?

:)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 7:25 pm » by The57ironman

punjedi wrote:Doesn't mean it's not true!

:) Does sort of put it in perspective though.

Having stepped away from most conspiracy tales for a time and living amongst "they" I
have found that a couple simple things should be held in mind and life isn't that bad.

If we only view our conspiracy from the perspective of the one telling the story to try and "sell" us on it, how are we ever to know what the gritty reality of it is??

We need to actually step outside that door, and find the gritty truths and stop accepting what the grape vine has been feeding us for the last 3 decades or so...

:)

:mrgreen:

:banana: .....the realist has spoken... :pray:

it's all good....

.......hope you're well my friend... :mrcool:
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 8:47 pm » by Punjedi

:mrgreen:

:banana: .....the realist has spoken... :pray:

it's all good....

.......hope you're well my friend... :mrcool:

Who would of thought that a small lil sandbox game could be so much work to host and manage, doing well, hope you are as well as are all of ya, and I had to comment on this thread as it does really well at portraying what we can sound like if we get a bit carried away, lol.

I do admit I keep up to tabs on the latest stuff in hopes something really meaty will come out, or even another slew of "Jerufo's" to debunk to brush on the skeelz :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 pm » by Newearthman

Well I think the majority of us on dtv are living in the "nitty gritty world" on a regular basis and conspiracies are a relief from that because it gives us hope that our world can change. We see what is wrong with society and seek to change it by exposing the truth the best ways we know how to. There will always be bullies and teasers that pick away at our efforts.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 pm » by Punjedi

newearthman wrote:Well I think the majority of us on dtv are living in the "nitty gritty world" on a regular basis and conspiracies are a relief from that because it gives us hope that our world can change. We see what is wrong with society and seek to change it by exposing the truth the best ways we know how to. There will always be bullies and teasers that pick away at our efforts.

Very true. I agree. One factor to always keep in mind is not to be so hell bent on fixing faults and maybe focus on what is working. Community, Neighborhoods, Small Home Business.

Things that actually shape and define our future to come even in the adversity of a stressed economy.

It's one thing to take a break, it's another to be so lost in it that you forget what is "gritty" and what's "fluff" which I believe in a fashion, this video was portraying :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 9:12 pm » by Newearthman

punjedi wrote:
newearthman wrote:Well I think the majority of us on dtv are living in the "nitty gritty world" on a regular basis and conspiracies are a relief from that because it gives us hope that our world can change. We see what is wrong with society and seek to change it by exposing the truth the best ways we know how to. There will always be bullies and teasers that pick away at our efforts.

Very true. I agree. One factor to always keep in mind is not to be so hell bent on fixing faults and maybe focus on what is working. Community, Neighborhoods, Small Home Business.

Things that actually shape and define our future to come even in the adversity of a stressed economy.

It's one thing to take a break, it's another to be so lost in it that you forget what is "gritty" and what's "fluff" which I believe in a fashion, this video was portraying :)

I agree 100% :cheers: I may have a problem or I may be part of the solution...so many questions.

Next