Sh1t got real ~ Obama Appoints UFO Disclosure Advocate Into

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 am » by Malogg

Obama Appoints UFO Disclosure Advocate Into Administration: Signs of Something To Come?

John Podesta was recently appointed as councillor to Barack Obama.(1)(2) The 64 year old former chief of staff to the Clinton administration will be dipping into matters that range from energy, to food safety and border enforcement, and who knows, possibly UFO disclosure? According to the Washington Post, Podesta is “one of the Democratic Party’s most seasoned political and policy operatives.”(2) He is also the founder of the Center for American Progress (CAP), a leading democratic public policy organization. Many people are starting to believe that democrats and republicans are just two wings of the same bird, and that the flight path doesn’t change. I echo this belief, but this appointment did gain my attention given the fact that John Podesta is an advocate for UFO disclosure.

In 2002, Podesta spoke at a news conference held at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., where he urged the U.S. government to declassify UFO documents that are more than 25 years old.

“I’m skeptical about many things, including the notion that government always knows best, and that the people can’t be trusted with the truth. The time to pull the curtain back on this subject is long overdue. We have statements from the most credible sources – those in a position to know – about a fascinating phenomenon, the nature of which is yet to be determined.” – John Podesta (taken from Leslie Kean’s 2010 New York Times bestseller, “UFOs: Generals, Pilots, And Government Officials Go On The Record,” where Podesta wrote the forward)

“I think it’s time to open the books, on questions that have remained in the dark on the question of government investigations of UFOs, it’s time to find out what the truth really is that’s out there. We ought to do it because it’s right, we ought to do it because the American people, and people around the world quite frankly can handle the truth, and we ought to do it because it’s the law.”- John Podesta (Taken from the video below)

“It is time for the government to declassify records that are more than 25 years old, and to provide scientists with data that will assist in determining the real nature of this phenomenon”. – Johan Podesta (3)

The conference below was organized by the Coalition for Freedom of Information. Last month, TIME magazine listed five topics that Podesta and Obama haven’t agreed on. These include drone secrecy, NSA spying, Afghanistan, the American Political System ,and UFOs.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Podesta brings up some interesting facts from the quotes above. One of them being that we have statements from the most credible sources, those in a position to ‘know’. He is referring to generals, pilots, more high ranking political/military personnel , scientists and more. Not long ago, Former Canadian Minister of National Defense, Paul Hellyer said that there are “at least 4 known alien species that have been visiting Earth for thousands of years.” This is one statement from hundreds upon hundreds of people that have held positions that might be privy to this type of knowledge.

UFO disclosure in the United States might not be far away, dozens of governments all over the world have already admitted to the UFO phenomenon being real. They’ve admitted to tracking them on radar, and scrambling jets to check them out. For example, here is a batch of files pertaining to the UK government’s involvement in UFO investigations. Here is a batch of documents that were declassified by the NSA.

I would also like to point out that if the Obama administration were to disclose this information, it doesn’t necessarily mean that they are telling the truth. Manipulation of perception regarding real events has been a common theme throughout history, war is one example. The real story behind the phenomenon is usually something other than what we’ve been told by corporate media. We don’t need the ones “we appointed” to be our source for information, each and every individual is capable of doing it themselves. It doesn’t hurt to do a little critical thinking every now and then. At the same time, individuals within the ‘elitist,’ realm might be going through their own little awakening, throwing judgement at something is never the correct thing to do, and some that play within the game of politics and government might want to see full transparency of information.

There are thousands of interesting, declassified documents out there in the public domain, and you can bet that there are even more that remain classified. Here is a video from Richard Dolan giving a very brief, quick introduction to the UFO cover-up for those of you who are new to the subject.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sources:

(1) http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-2 ... genda.html

(2) http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html

(3) http://swampland.time.com/2013/12/10/po ... d=tsmodule

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/1 ... 28119.html

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... istration/
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 1:04 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Initiate

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 2:14 pm » by missamandamanhattan

Any official who is attached to any government - anywhere on this planet - will be as a control mechanism. I imagine that the last card is about to be played. Free CGI in the sky for everyone!!!

Much Peace - Amanda :look: :robot:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 2:43 pm » by Thruster

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 3:02 pm » by The57ironman

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 3:32 pm » by Toxic32

This is a simulation of what I saw this morning whilst walking my dog. The cloud layer was about 1000 feet and this stunning bright light flew over me at about 500 feet. I would say it was about the size of a basket ball extremely bright and travelling as fast as a bullet. No sound emanating from it and it was only in view for less than two seconds. In fact it was travelling that fast I could only just turn my head fast enough to see it vanish over the distant horizon.

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 3:33 pm » by Toxic32

This is a simulation of what I saw this morning whilst walking my dog. The cloud layer was about 1000 feet and this stunning bright light flew over me at about 500 feet. I would say it was about the size of a basket ball extremely bright and travelling as fast as a bullet. No sound emanating from it and it was only in view for less than two seconds. In fact it was travelling that fast I could only just turn my head fast enough to see it vanish over the distant horizon.

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 4:05 pm » by Rachelwordsmith

that was good, especially the short film by the historian

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 5:29 pm » by Malogg

Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Initiate

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 5:59 pm » by just_the_flu

... so basically if any government comes out and says "aliens exist", no one will believe it...

i'm this way, but thats me... i basically have to experience something or see it first hand for it to be true TO ME.. unless i can logically make sense of something...

but in this case of disclosure of extra terrestrials, i'll have to physically see one to believe it (sad fact is i believe they exist already... i need proof to say they're on earth)...

EDIT: its kinda ironic or funny that people want disclosure, but IF it happens, no one will believe it :alien51:
Last edited by just_the_flu on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Next