Shall we talk about food?

Conspirator

PostSun May 16, 2010 8:35 pm » by Eliakim

On the food level today. My body is asking for chicken liver, cooked in tom, a little red wine, garlic, onion, thyme an mushrooms.

It will be accompanied by a carrot and cougette, cooked in butter, lemon juice and caraway seeds. It will also be accompanied by sweet potatoes. The Sweet pots cooked in the oven in their own skins.

So let us view ourselves as SWEET POTS in the oven of their own skins. Because SWEET POT is good for U just like love is good for U. As we know divine love is the food that feeds the soul. So how do we choose to feed the body? And how many people are in tune with their own bodies?

Do you know that doctors only receive two hours training in nutrition?

Yet, the body and soul tells us what it requires if we know how to listen to it.

My nails are soft at the moment this tells me I am low on calcium and must boost my calcium levels if I wish for my bones to remain strong. In my view the outer parts of the body show us what is required to be healed on the inner parts of the body on a physical level.

Now when I asked God what shall we do about the 'New Agers' he replied. "Let them cook in their own juices". At that time some of the new agers viewed that as a negative response. However, if we look at the SWEET PODS and how I am cooking them in their own juices, it isn't negative at all. So it comes back to how do we perceive reality?

God be with you..
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Banana is good, one banana is all the potassium that you require for the week.

Conspirator

PostSun May 16, 2010 9:19 pm » by Eliakim

Avocado is also good. All the nutrients that you require for one day.

My apologies God as corrected me and reminded me that he did not say 'let them cook in their own juices' he said 'let them stew in their own juices'.