Shapeshifting UFOs above Newfoundland, Canada

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 1:40 am » by Cia212

Blurry objects and horrible music, what are we supposed to do with this?

:hiho:

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 4:32 pm » by ufonewf

Toxic32 wrote:I sat through all of your video's. And it's not about the so called UFO's is it. All they are is out of focus for the most part of video's of a star or the moon. More like Jupiter. If you film a bright object in space with a digital camera then you will get this effect. It's due to the fact that you are filming through the atmosphere with the it's changing density. I think you are just trying to promote the music. Good stuff but out of place with the filming....

Thanks for the reply! I actually just wanted some opinions on it, and you have definitely supplied that. Thanks for the insight and i liked the music so i used it for the video...not much more to it then that.

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 4:35 pm » by ufonewf

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Crusader wrote:Hello Ufonewf, I think you are seeing the Dog Star Sirius. It appears to change colour and shape because it is low in the sky so the light from it has to pass through a lot more atmosphere which contains a lot of dust etc causing light refraction. The cleaner the sky the whiter the star. This is of course just me opinion and I may be wrong

What crusader said and :hiho: ufonewf

I noticed exactly the same with sirius last year, for the first time, and was completely taken aback. :flop:

And what Toxic said, there seems to be a bit of self promotion there also..

I am kind of glad to have found an explanation for this. I dont see the self promotion since the music isnt mine ,but thanks for the reply! Cheers!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 8:16 am » by RATRODROB

i watch the sky quite abit and i know that looking at certain stars at night that are low in the sky through binoculars look exactly the same, i were amazed when i first noticed through binoculars how dazzling some are, they twinkled brightly with every color.
i had a ufo experience and i were so hyped up at what i had seen, that i talked myself into believing that these stars i had noticed shortly after my experience, were in fact something extraterestrial, but turned out of course to be just stars, i felt like a real dick for making such a mistake.
my conclusion is you are seeing stars, beautiful ones but stars, :cheers:

ps, the music is crap imo
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 10:36 am » by Slith

Welcome to the asylum Ufonewf. :cheers:

Nice to see a Canuck east coaster on here :flop:

watch out for Will. He'll debunk your momma

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 2:06 pm » by ufonewf

RATRODROB wrote:i watch the sky quite abit and i know that looking at certain stars at night that are low in the sky through binoculars look exactly the same, i were amazed when i first noticed through binoculars how dazzling some are, they twinkled brightly with every color.
i had a ufo experience and i were so hyped up at what i had seen, that i talked myself into believing that these stars i had noticed shortly after my experience, were in fact something extraterestrial, but turned out of course to be just stars, i felt like a real dick for making such a mistake.
my conclusion is you are seeing stars, beautiful ones but stars, :cheers:

ps, the music is crap imo

Yeah, i feel like quite a dick myself, but its good to be informed. :)

Ill still keep an eye on the skies ,though.

Also, everyone has different taste in music ,so its cool you dont like it.

Thanks for the comment man! :)

Previous