Sharia Zones in Norway?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:11 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 24, 2012 by RussiaToday

Multiculturalism is on the rise in Norway with many Muslims among those contributing to a rapid growth in population in the Scandinavian country. But as Maria Finoshina reports, radical elements in the expanding Islamic community is of increasing concern for locals.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:17 pm » by mediasorcery

and its all just a huge big frightful oversight, completely by accident, just an error of judgement, certainly not deliberate, theres no way the folks in charge could have forseen this???yep, those silly fukin billion dollar international thinktanks, how could they have anticipated mixing different fundamental cultures would spark friction, i mean, how could anyone predict that.?

what,,,,say again, no, ridiculous, just error of judgement.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 6:42 pm » by Umbrex

mediasorcery wrote:and its all just a huge big frightful oversight, completely by accident, just an error of judgement, certainly not deliberate, theres no way the folks in charge could have forseen this???yep, those silly fukin billion dollar international thinktanks, how could they have anticipated mixing different fundamental cultures would spark friction, i mean, how could anyone predict that.?

what,,,,say again, no, ridiculous, just error of judgement.

divide and conquer =(

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 6:42 pm » by 99socks