Sheep Born with Human Face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 3:15 am » by Troll2rocks

Recently, a sheep in a Turkish village gave birth to a lamb that possesses a face that resembles that of an adult man’s. The veterinarian who gave birth to the lamb was the first person who noticed that the animal’s snout look a lot like a human face. The lamb was hairless, and its nose, eyes, and mouth resembled that of a human’s, and only its ears was that of a sheep’s.
According to the veterinarian, “I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal.”
Unfortunately, the mutant lamb died right away after birth.
While certainly astonishing and rather unusual, what’s even more disturbing is that it was reported that the mutant lamb was the result of a sexual relationship between a man and an ewe. Sadly, the opportunity of conducting a further study regarding the strange birth is no longer possible, as village locals who were disturbed by the occurrence burned the mother’s body before experts had a chance to look into the unusual mutation.
Scientists and veterinarians agree that the lamb with a man’s face was the result of a rare mutation. One veterinarian speculates that the mother sheep’s fodder, which contains an abundant supply of vitamin A, might have been the cause for the mutation, and thus made the lamb’s face look like that of a human’s.
This is not the first time that such an event occurred. In 2009, a similar kind of birth happened in Zimbabwe, wherein a sheep gave birth to a lamb with human-like face. This mutant lamb however remained alive many hours after it was born, but villages became extremely disturbed and frightened by the animal that the villagers eventually killed it.

Read more: http://thenewschronicle.com/sheep-birth ... z1W5pp13SL
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 3:16 am » by Frutty

Nah it must be another sheeple :alien51:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 3:18 am » by -Marduk-

WOAH datz old shiat Troll,

itz fake though

:top:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 3:20 am » by Mrmcnuggets

frutty wrote:Nah it must be another sheeple :alien51:

Right. The new line of sheeple for the banks, easily scare-able and able to heard, yet easier on the eyes and able to understand and speak English.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 3:20 am » by Troll2rocks

marduk2012 wrote:WOAH datz old shiat Troll,

itz fake though

:top:

Just came accross it, fake ??? delete post man, didnt know it was a hoax
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 am » by Shaggietrip

mrmcnuggets wrote:
frutty wrote:Nah it must be another sheeple :alien51:

Right. The new line of sheeple for the banks, easily scare-able and able to heard, yet easier on the eyes and able to understand and speak English.

Oh how true it is.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 am » by Minihaha

Humans are very similar to sheep genetically.