sheep in the uk queuing for fuel

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 6:56 pm » by Flecktarn

yesterday and today i have passed loads of filling stations with huge ques and even filling stations running dry of fuel ,this is how dumb people can be ,the tanker drivers have yet to set a date for a strike ,if there will be one and then they have said they will give plenty of notice ,,yet because dopey politicians have been on tv giving advice :lol: for people to stock up when they can ,and its a win win situation for the fuel company's and the government and even the garages that are way over price , that's why change wont happen ,to many stupid sheep ,,wait till the end of the tax year ,see how huge the profits are of the fuel company's ,pre tax for the first month was big and the government are getting the tax off every liter almost 90p ,and diesel at £1.44 on average ,were being screwed big time ,,,
i run my landrover on bio diesel and cooking oil ,and now they want to tax bio
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 pm » by Noentry

Yeah that was a joke.
People/sheep flocking to the petrol stations on the advice of a politician.
Panic buying for nothing :bang;
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 7:45 pm » by E6722maj

i was watching them bleating at the news crews on tv before. stupidity as collective response to manufactured pre-emptive propagandist rhetoric. kill me now

whatever

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 8:58 pm » by Dagnamski

dur... if most people spend 1 to 2 hours commuting a day, it's nearly 50 - 100 smackers on fuel per week.... which most of it is durrr tax...... durrrr...... . . . . . .

why? :cheers:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image