Sheeple help

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:25 am » by Tntbw

Tell your friend to turn off the TV for starters, any information on the boob-tube is distorted and not in your best interest.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 am » by Wakemeup

tomjay wrote:Religion?

Mmmmm..sorry bro that one won't count.....good try :flop: Thats a topic way off topic :alien51: Another thread....Peace :sunny:

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:32 am » by Wakemeup

tntbw wrote:Tell your friend to turn off the TV for starters, any information on the boob-tube is distorted and not in your best interest.

100 percent agree with that and that is why I am is this position with all the nutballs on here. Which is a good thing I will admit and of course it is a teeter tauter at best times :dancing:

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 am » by Alternateworld

@tom - Even if you had plain, simple, solid evidence, you would have great trouble swaying someone from their religious notions. Start smaller, smart taller. :roll:

tnt has the right idea, lose the hypno box :shock: !

Subliminal messaging is quite easy to spot with a little practiced awareness. It makes for interesting conversation and can lead to many other related subjects.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 am » by Wakemeup

Got one...teehee...

Comon my conspiracsy friends...
1..NWO
2..Fema
3..D.U.M.Bs
4..Chemtrails
5..Haarp
6..Hmmm

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 2:27 pm » by Sheeple

wakemeup wrote:I have a friend that is not in the know. That wants to know what I and most of us on here know...but I don't really know where to start on how to explain it. If you were to tell a friend and present the big picture...where would you start and could you give a list or an order in how you would present it. I realize that the list is huge but if it was me number one would be
1....NWO
2...please carry on :cheers:
It is all about deception. Your 'friend' is provoking you.
You are willing to do him a 'favour' which he will not appreciate.
From my personal experience as a black sheep, my suggestion as a sheep to another one is to give him the DTV link and leave him on his own.
However, in case the 'friend' is a female, then one may try to compromise... :sunny:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 10:18 am » by Yarblis

Well,lets see,the bought and paid for criminal justice system,i.e.crooked judges,lawyers and cops,criminals making deals for their freedom despite their guilt,the continued legality of alcohol despite it's detrimental affect on society due to peoples lack of self-control,credit card interest rates or interest rates in general,ufo's that they tell us don't exist yet millions believe in,tax loopholes for the monetarily unchallenged,racism,prejudice,the current state of the economy,insurance companies successful bid to make having insurance a legal requirement to enlarge their profit margin,we spend more money to 'protect'our children than we do to educate them,the existence of alternate fuel and power sources that are not being implemented despite a desperate need for them,money that is not being spent on medical research in the private sector because we can't feed everybody living on this planet now,imagine if we cured cancer and those people didn't die every year,the list you asked for is far to time consuming to put on here but there's a few for you to think about.

Writer

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 10:49 am » by Bannon

Instead of a list, why not simply have 'em watch all the Jessy Ventura "Conspiracy" vids?
That would be a fair primer in getting his feet wet into various subjects.

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 10:56 am » by TheDuck

Start simple imo

1) Money & Debt

:flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 6:15 pm » by Tntbw

bannon wrote:Instead of a list, why not simply have 'em watch all the Jessy Ventura "Conspiracy" vids?
That would be a fair primer in getting his feet wet into various subjects.

You gotta love Ventura. You don't dare argue to much with him because there is always a chance he will snap and give you a beating. In this video, the Fox news talking head ran for cover and probably looked over his shoulder when he went to go home that day.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext