PostTue Sep 29, 2009 3:39 am » by TheDuck

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 am » by Spock

HEHE - Slush is sippin' the muscatel tonight

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 am » by Vulcanic

"Finally, be strengthened in the Lord and in the strength of his power. Clothe yourselves with the full armour of God so that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. For this reason, take up the full armour of God so that you may be able to stand your ground on the evil day, and having done everything, to stand. Stand firm therefore, by fastening the belt of truth around your waist, by putting on the breastplate of righteousness, by fitting your feet with the preparation that comes from the good news of peace, and in all of this, by taking up the shield of faith with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. With every prayer and petition, pray at all times in the Spirit, and to this end be alert, with all perseverance and requests for all the saints." (Ephesians 6:10-18)

Belt of Truth
Christ in us therefore truth in us.

On a roman soldiers armour, the belt held everything together.

The truth is our first line of defence.

We must face the truth and speak the truth in love.

We must study the word of God and know the truth.

Breast Plate of Righteousness
Our defence against the accuser.

"Who will bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies." (Romans 8:33)

We stand in Christ and are justified because of what Gods done.

"If we say we have fellowship with him and yet keep on walking in the darkness, we are lying and not practicing the truth. But if we walk in the light as he himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say we do not bear the guilt of sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us." (1 John 1:6-8)

1 John 1:6-8 means 'Living in continuous agreement with God'

If we sin we need to confess. Not say "Sorry", but say "I agree, I did it"

Confessing our sins clears the way to righteousness.

Shoes of the Gospel of Peace
The peace of Christ, comes when we dwell on Gods Word.

Read the bible.

Focus our minds on God / Christ.

Dressed for Success
Shield of Faith
The more we know about God, the bigger our shield.

Satan's flaming arrows are accusations, lies and temptations.

When we discern one of these, we must face it head on. We must increase our knowledge and read the bible daily.

The Helmet of Salvation
The helmet is on our mind.

The devil teaches us that good works will earn us our way to God. But God wants us to be with Him first and then the good works will come out of that.

We must not be too busy doing good works - that were not spending enough time with God.

Satan's temptation is to doubt whether were going to heaven - if we sin.

"He delivered us from the power of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves" (Colossians 1:13)

"The Spirit himself bears witness to our spirit that we are God's children." (Romans 8:16)

Sword of the Spirit
Our defence is to speak aloud Gods truth. SPEAK OUT.

Satan cannot read our thoughts, but he can observe our behaviour. "Body language"

Demons will put thoughts in our mind and then watch our behaviour. Then if we react they know they've got us.

Nobody can read our mind, except God.

Satan will try to influence us by putting thoughts in our mind.

Only God knows the future.

"For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any double-edged sword, piercing even to the point of dividing soul from spirit, and joints from marrow; it is able to judge the desires and thoughts of the heart. And no creature is hidden from God, but everything is naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must render an account." (Hebrews 4: 12-13)

We can speak to God in our minds - But we speak to Satan aloud.

At night Satan will attack us.(keep us awake)

"for the weapons of our warfare are not human weapons, but are made powerful by God for tearing down strongholds. We tear down arguments…" (2 Corinthians 10:4)

To deal with this we need to call on God.

"So submit to God. But resist the devil and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)

Satan's agents - witches, are more active at night. E.g. 3 am.

To get rid of Satan say 'Jesus', keep saying 'Jesus'. As soon as we say 'Jesus' he will leave.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 4:32 am » by Dj637

SATANIC SYMBOLS

Peter's Cross

PETER'S CROSS - Satanists are not the brightest folks to begin with, but you would think they would check to see if a symbol already had a meaning before adopting it as their own. Satanist think if they invert a symbol, it will make it evil or if they spell something backwards it makes it cool. The fact is that this symbol has been known as Peter's Cross for the better part of two-thousand years. It is written and widely believed that Peter was crucified upside down by his own request.

Cross

CROSS - Many people assume that the cross is a Christian symbol. Christians have indeed adopted the cross but its origins date back long before the Messiah was ever born. The cross can be dated back to ancient Babylon and the worship of the sun-gods Mithra and Tammuz. In fact the cross was not used by Christians until the fourth century after Emperor Constantine (a pagan sun-worshipper) had a vision of the cross in front of the sun.

Ankh

ANKH - Also known as the Long Life Seal. While Christians try to say the ankh is not a cross, make no mistake about it, the ankh is indeed another rendering of a cross. This symbol originated in Egypt and symbolizes reincarnation. Egyptians were pagans and worshipped many gods like the sun-god Amen-Rah, and the pagan sun-trinity: Osiris, Isis and Horus. The ankh and the common cross were both used equally in ancient pagan sun-worship.

Fish Symbol

FISH SYMBOL - Also known as the Ichthys Symbol (Greek for fish). Another adaptation of a pagan symbol into Christianity. The fish was used worldwide as a religious symbol associated with the pagan "Great Mother Goddess." It was meant to represent the outline of her vulva. It is linked to the Age of Pisces and also has associations with the Hindu deity Vishnu but more so with Dagon the fish-god of the Philistines. The name Dagon is derived from dag which means fish. There have also been discoveries of the fish-god in sculptures found in Nineveh Assyria. Dagon is also found in the Scriptures (Judges 16:23-24; 1 Samuel 5:2-5).

Triquetra Symbol

TRIQUETRA SYMBOL - Another symbol of the occult adopted by Christianity. This symbol is used to symbolize the Christian trinity doctrine, however this symbol was originally used to represent the Three-Part Goddess (Maiden, Mother, Crone). This symbol is used as a secretive sign by the Aquarian Conspirators (A New Age Cult) and appears on "The Aquarian Conspiracy" a New Age handbook. This symbol also appears on the popular TV show "Charmed" which promotes witchcraft and appears on the front cover of "The Book of Shadows" which is used in witchcraft and Satanism.

Protection Symbol

PROTECTION SYMBOL - Also known as the Ritual Circle. In the occult a circle always represents a boundary of power. If you see a symbol enclosed in a circle, more times than not it is a symbol of the occult. It is a common practice for those who claim to have outer body experiences to draw a circle around their bodies before leaving so that nothing else can enter it while they are away.

Earth Symbol

EARTH SYMBOL - Also known as the sun cross, solar cross and as a Hopi medicine wheel. This is the symbol for mother earth in pagan religions such as wicca and other forms of witchcraft. the four sections sometimes represent the four seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter or the four elements of the earth: Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. I have actually seen this symbol on the Calvary Chapel down the street from my house.

Peace Symbol

PEACE SYMBOL - Also known as the Cross of Nero. Many people are not aware of the origins of this symbol or how it became to symbolize peace. This is the cross of Nero, a broken and inverted cross, enclosed in a circle which represents Nero's vision. Nero believed that there would be world peace without Christianity, thousands of Christians were martyred under the rule of Nero. This is what the "peace symbol" represents regardless of what it means to you.

Anarchy Symbol

ANARCHY SYMBOL - Also known as the Circle-A. Many people do not give it much thought but the anarchy symbol is also of the occult. Enclosed in a circle is the letter A, which represents anarchy. Anarchy is the absence of all law and disobedience to any existing law. This is the nature of Satan our adversary who rebelled against our creator, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" is the one and law in the Satanic religion. When applied spiritually this doctrine is the doctrine of sin (I-John 3:4).

Gay Symbol

GAY SYMBOL - Also known as the Thaumaturgic Triangle. Ignorance is bliss amongst the homosexual community. The symbol they adopted to represent their sexual orientation has long been used by Satan worshippers to conjure demons from the bowels of hell. The triangle is used as a door and the circle as a boundary of power. Some Satanists admit doing away with the circle in hopes of being possessed.

Pentacle

PENTACLE - A real popular symbol used by many that dabble in the occult. Many pagans such as those who practice wicca and other forms of witchcraft wear the emblem as a pendant. Some even go as far as placing them in all the rooms of their homes, especially during pagan holy days such as: Christmas, Easter, Father's Day, Mother's Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving Day, Valentine's Day, and last but not least, Halloween.

Pentagram

PENTAGRAM - Another rendering of the popular symbol, only inverted. Today, the pentagram may be even more common than the upright pentacle. Satanists, a more sinister breed of the underworld usually wear this symbol as a pendant or use this symbol in satanic rituals. It is found at many sites where sacrifices and other rituals have taken place. It is also found as art work on many Satanic heavy metal albums such as Slayer.

Hexagram

HEXAGRAM - Another star enclosed in a circle and another popular symbol used by those who practice various forms of witchcraft. This symbol is not as popular with Satanist and may even be used exclusively by those practicing other forms of the occult such as wicca and other forms of witchcraft. Some people confuse this symbol with the Magen David.

Magen David

MAGEN DAVID - Also known as Solomon's Seal. This symbol used by the chosen race (Debarim/Deuteronomy 7:14) is often confused with the hexagram by those not familiar with symbology but the Magen David lacks the all too familiar circle associated with most other popular occultic symbols. Magen is the Hebrew word for shield, this is why it is called the Shield of David. Legend has it that King David's shield was shaped as such. It is likely to be associated to King Solomon as well and legend says the symbol appeared on the handle of King Solomon's Sword.

check out http://www.nazarite.net/satanic-symbols.html for the pictures.

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 4:37 pm » by Resinblast

ALRIGHT........HOLY FUCKING CUM DUMPSTER....WHERE WAS I? ah ha yes, the shield of the unhallowed goat of christian folk lore.
well everyone........ make sure.....you are sitting down... cas this one is a bomb shell. and Im a atom bomb layin motha fucka, motha fucka!the official (by some decree, who really gives a shit?) shield of the beast.....................................................................................

i might have botched this link but search "the anti christ and a cup of tea" under google images to see the crest. Every time you look at it, your dick WILL shrink. NOW STOP WASTING GOOD WEB SPACE!!!!!! AND GOOD AIR!!!!!!

"we have no time to waste, as we speak, king Henry and his voodoo gangs are about to take over the entire west coast.....................ha i wish i could tell you more"
Revelations 20;12

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 am » by Lucidlemondrop

resinblast wrote:ALRIGHT........HOLY FUCKING CUM DUMPSTER....WHERE WAS I? ah ha yes, the shield of the unhallowed goat of christian folk lore.
well everyone........ make sure.....you are sitting down... cas this one is a bomb shell. and Im a atom bomb layin motha fucka, motha fucka!the official (by some decree, who really gives a shit?) shield of the beast.....................................................................................

i might have botched this link but search "the anti christ and a cup of tea" under google images to see the crest. Every time you look at it, your dick WILL shrink. NOW STOP WASTING GOOD WEB SPACE!!!!!! AND GOOD AIR!!!!!!

"we have no time to waste, as we speak, king Henry and his voodoo gangs are about to take over the entire west coast.....................ha i wish i could tell you more"
Revelations 20;12

The unicorn is chained and the lion is lookin all mean......

Glad you brought the thread to life, it was worth the read..........

Revelations, eh?

I like stuff like this sometimes.........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 1:33 am » by sawltydawg

telocvovim wrote:waddya mean?

neural crest

obturator crest [Crista obturatoria]

infratemporal crest [Crista infratemporalis]

dam crest

enamel crest

crest value

flood crest

iliac crest [Crista iliaca]

heathen crest

crest of a hill

crest (of a wave)

crest vertical curve

crest-tailed mulgara [Dasycercus cristicauda]

or just a goddamn pseudo-believers crest?

what crest???

out..cya

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 1:50 am » by Spock

I went looking to help with the art and I cam across this...

The ABSOLUTE GAYEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!!

What's funny is, look at how serious they look in their pics. Like they are bringing the real shit to your fool head!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Step away from the instruments dickheads.

ENJOY!!!!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/deathrasher/necronomicon.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.myspace.com/facesoffearand&usg=__BZ8wABI5AotecD7mU3UuaYlpaAU=&h=480&w=656&sz=59&hl=en&start=55&um=1&tbnid=xV5i4aiDmneUSM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=138&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnecronomicon%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D40%26um%3D1

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 1:52 am » by Spock

HAHAHAHAHA - yea - these are the guys I want representing me!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 3:40 pm » by Nuada

spock wrote:HAHAHAHAHA - yea - these are the guys I want representing me!

And who might that be exactly Spock - the BNP?
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Previous