Shifted, what happened?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:44 am » by Oldsoul

It is in PROGRESS right now....slowly so that no true harm or trauma is done...
Look at the pic of the crop circles posted today, and you'll see a representation of the two Earths Merging again.
The Snake Family split Earth into two worlds...the real world, on the real physical plane is what they taught us to call the astral. It is not a place of dead people, but the real Creation.
This world, they lowered below the real physical plane. That is what is happening with the rise in vibrational frequency.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:44 am » by whitedeath

Uh-huh, wtf!

I decided I would post any messages/information until it's resolved so it would ease any guilt I'd have if I didn't do anything after the first message. (selfish I know)
I've never wanted something to be just a cruel joke as badly as this

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 am » by Zegtelzegtel

oldsoul wrote:It is in PROGRESS right now....slowly so that no true harm or trauma is done...
Look at the pic of the crop circles posted today, and you'll see a representation of the two Earths Merging again.
The Snake Family split Earth into two worlds...the real world, on the real physical plane is what they taught us to call the astral. It is not a place of dead people, but the real Creation.
This world, they lowered below the real physical plane. That is what is happening with the rise in vibrational frequency.

I think you nailed it..
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Previous