Shifted, what happened?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 12:08 am » by whitedeath

Firstly mods I know this is a little off topic but I wanted it to at least be recognised before it dissapeared.

After posting in the following thread
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-ufo-test-t27604.html

I logged in tonight to this message from Shifters account

Hello,
I am messaging you in regards to you talking to Shifter, I am his son and he has just today gone missing I need to know any information he could have possibly given you. After reading the posts he has recently been making I came to the belief that he may have contacted you in regards to what he might have seen. Please please I bag you respond to this as soon as possible

I'm not accepting it as 100% genuine, neither am I dismissing it out of hand.
Does anyone know him on some level?
Because this is a mind fuck either way

Initiate

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 12:11 am » by Mugenroshi8

For whatever reason that it could be bunk...and a cruel joke...
it could also be genuine. Reply back (or give me the contact info to do so) and let her know, it may put her worries to rest or at least give her a better idea of where to look.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 12:15 am » by whitedeath

I replied as soon as I got it, with whatever relevant information I had which wasn't much .

I realise it could be (and I hope it is some cruel joke) but I've never been put in this situation before and thought I'd just reach out to everyone else in case someone does know who he is.

@zaff that's what I'm hoping it is, but I don't deal well with guilt on any level even if there's just a 1% chance it's genuine then I didn't want to just delete it & sit here doing nothing

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 12:16 am » by Megame23

zaff4444 wrote:
whitedeath wrote:Firstly mods I know this is a little off topic but I wanted it to at least be recognised before it dissapeared.

After posting in the following thread
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-ufo-test-t27604.html

I logged in tonight to this message from Shifters account

Hello,
I am messaging you in regards to you talking to Shifter, I am his son and he has just today gone missing I need to know any information he could have possibly given you. After reading the posts he has recently been making I came to the belief that he may have contacted you in regards to what he might have seen. Please please I bag you respond to this as soon as possible

I'm not accepting it as 100% genuine, neither am I dismissing it out of hand.
Does anyone know him on some level?
Because this is a mind fuck either way

I think shifter fooled you lot,he/her probs made that message himself.

Probably, but with the things I beleive in, I don't put it out of the realm of possibility that something happened.

The fact is that it seems like contact in that way should be possible. But how would you know if the ones you were reaching out to at the time in the sky above you were good or bad entities.?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 12:19 am » by Mugenroshi8

@whitedeath
yeah man, I got a weird text message the other night on my phone. Some lady talking to me about her little girl that just passed...she thought I was some friend I guess, pouring her heart out...I was like..."sorry, wrong number?" I felt like such an ass.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 am » by whitedeath

Oh shit mugen that's rough, don't beat yourself up about it though you can't be blamed for that :flop:

I'm currently going through his posts trying to decide if he didn't lie on his profile and is genuinely 21 [making any child to come on and send this message improbable]

I know it's lame but I'm just trying to find some foothold so I can sleep tonight & say I've brought it up on the main forum & replied to the message which is all I could do if it's genuine.
Looked into it being made up, and it is possible he's 21 from canada like his profile states then it's more than likely a "joke"

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 12:36 am » by Megame23

whitedeath wrote:Oh shit mugen that's rough, don't beat yourself up about it though you can't be blamed for that :flop:

I'm currently going through his posts trying to decide if he didn't lie on his profile and is genuinely 21 [making any child to come on and send this message improbable]

I know it's lame but I'm just trying to find some foothold so I can sleep tonight & say I've brought it up on the main forum & replied to the message which is all I could do if it's genuine.
Looked into it being made up, and it is possible he's 21 from canada like his profile states then it's more than likely a "joke"

I totally get how you feel, when drjones was all anxious and said he had a chopper overhead, and then logged off, I freaked out. :lol:

Made a big post about it being a RED ALERT.

He came back and saw it the next day. :P

But, I don't regret it one bit, because if something really did happen, I could have never lived with myself having seen that go down, and done nothing. So thanks for posting this buddy, we have to look out for each other.
:hugging:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 12:39 am » by whitedeath

megame23 wrote:
whitedeath wrote:Oh shit mugen that's rough, don't beat yourself up about it though you can't be blamed for that :flop:

I totally get how you feel, when drjones was all anxious and said he had a chopper overhead, and then logged off, I freaked out. :lol:

Made a big post about it being a RED ALERT.

He came back and saw it the next day. :P

But, I don't regret it one bit, because if something really did happen, I could have never lived with myself having seen that go down, and done nothing. So thanks for posting this buddy, we have to look out for each other.
:hugging:

Yeah I remember that! :flop:

And no, Thank you! Thank you guys for responding I don't feel so much of a bastard at the moment.
I thought it would either be 100% of people laughing at me and not understanding or no replies.
I've been quietly surprised , thank you :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:23 am » by whitedeath

Thank you so much, I spent the night at his house last night and police were informed of his dissappearance. I know he had not been sleeping for approximately 3 days and I believe he pushed himself to see things that werent real.

Another message sent from his account I recieved today

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 am » by Zegtelzegtel

whitedeath wrote:
Thank you so much, I spent the night at his house last night and police were informed of his dissappearance. I know he had not been sleeping for approximately 3 days and I believe he pushed himself to see things that werent real.

Another message sent from his account I recieved today

wtf?

Next