Shit hits the fan in Egypt

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 8:55 pm » by zinzana

i think both hit and run van's were staged by muzzie brotherhood to help tham win world public opinion against the so called cruel regime of husni mubarak
i mean think about it, isnt it strange that in both cases,the green van and the white van you had a video camera recording at the right place in the right time hmmmmm :think:
what are the fucking odds eh? thats like winning the lottery twice in a raw?

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 3:24 am » by Noetic

yeah,what are the odds of people trying to record every bit of this historical event?
seriously zin do you hear yourself?
or were you just joking?
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 3:28 am » by Noetic

I suppose this was just staged also
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 3:31 am » by Icarus1

filthy murdering basterds cops , they should be hung from lamposts by their balls and burned alive
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 6:23 am » by Svaha

American war ships have entered the Red Sea.
The army tries to prevent food transport to the people on the streets of Caïro.
Torture of people goes on, journalists being threatened and provoking violence.

The plan is to keep the dictatorship in place and break the revolution.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 10:51 am » by zinzana

this shit can be staged no doubdt i remember the paliwood and how they use to make fake videos to make israel look like the big bad wolf and used it for propoganda
u have to ask urself how come in both cases there was a cam recording the whole thing at the right place at the right time
as if they knew what was about to happen and was ready with video cams to capture the whole thing as it happen
i find it very strange and more over if you think about the odds you find that its just like getting hit by lightning twice in the same day
pretty damn rare dont you think?

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 11:07 am » by Punjedi

zinzana wrote:this shit can be staged no doubdt i remember the paliwood and how they use to make fake videos to make israel look like the big bad wolf and used it for propoganda
u have to ask urself how come in both cases there was a cam recording the whole thing at the right place at the right time
as if they knew what was about to happen and was ready with video cams to capture the whole thing as it happen
i find it very strange and more over if you think about the odds you find that its just like getting hit by lightning twice in the same day
pretty damn rare dont you think?

Considering the reaction the woman filming? She probably was either related to the one shot, or knew them from the neighborhood. So, seeing that he was going to confront the police they filmed it.

This is one of the biggest events in history and certainly in theirs, and you don't think because of the internet lockdown that every single person with any video recording device isn't going to be filming every aspect??

*yes, I scrubbed the video to make sure those were cellphone/cameras*

I don't think a ploy from back when people didn't have ready access to a camera would work for a nation about to experience a true revolution.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 11:56 am » by zinzana

the muzzies are champions in deception and taqiyya,they will sacrifice their own for the sake of the victory of allha
if you ignore that you are blind

Qur'an 4:142 "Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah. He shall retaliate by deceiving them."

Qur'an 8:30 "Remember how the unbelievers plotted against you (Muhammad). They plotted, and Allah too had arranged a plot; but Allah is the best schemer."

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 pm » by zinzana

Muhammad was the consummate artist on deception, fraud and lying. The Arabs of the so called 'Jahiliya' (the infidel ignorants) had more honour, veracity and decency than they ever had or could ever have after Muhammad and his Quran.

He encouraged deception, lying, betrayal, treachery and all other similarly nefarious characteristics for as long as they were useful to him and to his followers' agenda to convert the whole of mankind to his perverted vision of 'Islam'.

These accusations are not based on anger and hate but based ENTIRELY upon the Muhammadan Muslim records themselves, in the Quran, in the Hadiths and in their history.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 pm » by Punjedi

zinzana wrote:Muhammad was the consummate artist on deception, fraud and lying. The Arabs of the so called 'Jahiliya' (the infidel ignorants) had more honour, veracity and decency than they ever had or could ever have after Muhammad and his Quran.

He encouraged deception, lying, betrayal, treachery and all other similarly nefarious characteristics for as long as they were useful to him and to his followers' agenda to convert the whole of mankind to his perverted vision of 'Islam'.

These accusations are not based on anger and hate but based ENTIRELY upon the Muhammadan Muslim records themselves, in the Quran, in the Hadiths and in their history.

You are obviously more well versed in this matter than I.

I am a recent globally minded noob, and I think I may just be siding with the crowd because I don't like injustice.

To think that it was a slow regime of inception to stir them over time, well....

Ain't that just friggin' human eh?

Thank you for the perspective. :flop:
Nihil Sine Fide!

PreviousNext