Shit hits the fan in Egypt

Initiate

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 pm » by zangazanga75

Islamic law is absolutely incompatible with democracy. It is a theocratic system with Allah alone at its head. Allah's law leaves no room for a secular political system in which all people are treated as equals

Initiate

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 6:56 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

When I took my trip to Egypt in 2010, it was just weeks before the "Revolution" took place. By the end of our trip, we had seen a mobilization of "official military" forces over the tourist "security" forces you see daily. When we had flown up from Aswan to Cairo, the last hotel we were in had blocked all social media, no Gmail, no Hotmail, not Twitter, nothing. Sadly, it doesn't surprise me that the "new" regime, is hanging onto the old regimes tactics.
I hope for freedom and peace for the people of Egypt and all in the middle East, but I doubt it will ever happen until we're all dead, then peace will finally be realized.
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 8:53 pm » by Kerrblur2

lol the people who want peace are violent. its in their blood. i dont recall another faith with a longer lasting cult of violence. at least a high percentage of christians dont kill anymore. mormons? come on!! buddhism? come on!! Hinduism? not a global thing. Judaism? mostly the governments, not as much the people except defensive purposes mostly.
Shinto? there poster children of peace.

its 2012 and islam is still at it 1000+ years later.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Previous