Shocked Italian Nun Gives Birth to Baby Boy

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 6:17 pm » by Flecktarn

A 31-year-old nun has given birth to a baby boy in Rieti, Italy, after experiencing abdominal pains she thought were stomach cramps.
After she was taken to a hospital, she gave birth to a baby and named him Francis after the current pope. The nun, originally from El Salvador, claims she had no idea she was pregnant.
The sister belongs to a convent which is located near the city of Rieti, which has a population of 47,700.
The nun belongs to the "Little Disciples of Jesus'' convent in Campomoro near Rieti, which manages an old people's home.
As news of the nun's pregnancy has spread, the mayor of Rieti, Simone Petrangi, asked local residents and media to give the woman privacy.
Clothes and donations have been collected and sent to the hospital where she gave birth.
"I did not know I was pregnant. I only felt a stomach pain," she told the Ansa news agency.
Other nuns at the convent also expressed shock at the mysterious pregnancy of a holy sister at their order, saying they were "very surprised", according to Italian media reports.
Don Fabrizio Borrelio, a local pastor, says he believes that the nun is telling the truth about being unaware of her pregnancy. He said the nun plans to take care of the baby herself.
The results of a study on reproductive health, published in the British Medical Journal, revealed that one in 200 US women claim to have given birth without ever having had sexual intercourse.
The BMJ reports that of the women who took part in the study, 45 (0.5%) reported at least one virgin pregnancy, "unrelated to the use of assisted reproductive technology".
They claim to have conceived without vaginal intercourse or in-vitro fertilisation (IVF).
The BMJ article notes that virgin births, or parthenogenesis (from the Greek parthenos for virgin and genesis for birth), can occur in non-humans as a consequence of "asexual reproduction, where growth and development of the embryo occurs without fertilisation".
However, the authors of the study, entitled "Like a virgin (mother)", warn that researchers need to take into account the possibility of fallible memory on the part of respondents. source agencies

you gotta love the catholic church whats next crack dens or has that been done :lol:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 7:12 pm » by Toxic32

She may not have known she was pregnant but she sure as hell was there when the old trouser snake did it's work.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 8:26 pm » by Tntbw

This may have been a true miracle, she might have ran into the one Catholic priest who doesn't bugger boys.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 9:21 pm » by pushtone

How Long a Nun - had she taken her vows - did she just wear the habit ... white veil or black etc ?

Plastic Fruit.

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 10:09 pm » by Thruster

Maybe she was a victim of a Burudanga type attack? Also known as Scopolamine.

:think:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 pm » by Malogg

Holy moly :mrgreen:
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 11:10 pm » by Tuor10

One of the priests' must have mistook her for a boy.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 11:53 pm » by RATRODROB

Tuor10 wrote:One of the priests' must have mistook her for a boy.

haha, I shouldn't laugh Tuor, but I were thinkin the same thing.

also is her name Mary, maybe immaculate conception lol

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 1:33 am » by missamandamanhattan

Very difficult to believe that there was no sexual activity here. Don't you love the manner in which the mainstream media reports these events.

1. Scant details full stop.
Very few details contained in the article - keep scenario and outcome details minimal.

2. Scant details about the nun.
Nun was born somewhere which makes her sound real & the name of her religious order.

3. Some science details that support the scant information.
This is a scientific event that happens - here's some scientific facts & science term.

4. People show kindness to the Nun by donating clothes.
The show of kindness - this supports the story and is transferred to the sleepers mind.

5. A request for privacy for the Nun.
So that the story is not muddied by a variety of versions & the truth sneaking in as well!

I have nothing against Nuns - I am actually an Associate of The Sisters of Saint Joseph which is the Order founded by Saint Mary MacKillop having been nominated by my Spiritual Mentor a Nun. So - where are the photographs? We all love a baby photo and I am sure the majority of us have no concerns as to the conception of the baby - only the welfare of mother and child.

Just glad the human kindness is still there - although the entire article could be fabricated. The science details may have some substance - but - that could mean the virgin birth (the other famous one) was actually an historical scientific event! Oh my mind has loved this article - got my cognition into top gear. I am calling b*&^%$#t on the lack of sexual activity or in vitro.

Much Peace...

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 7:20 am » by Dagnamski

The other nuns also couldn't believe it!

Image :ohno:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Next