Shocker: 'Global warming' simply no longer happening

Initiate

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 2:09 pm » by Inhdi

So, now what? :bang;

Shocker: 'Global warming' simply no longer happening
Temperatures dropping, fewer hurricanes, arctic ice growing, polar bear population up
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=92557

WASHINGTON – This may come as bad news for Al Gore.

The modest global warming trend has stopped – maybe even reversed itself.

And it's not just the record low temperatures experienced in much of the world this winter.

For at least the last five years, global temperatures have been falling, according to tracking performed by Roy Spencer, the climatologist formerly of NASA.

"Global warming" was going to bring more and more horrific hurricanes, climate change scientists and the politicians who subscribed to their theories said. But since 2005, only one major hurricane has struck North America.

A new study by Florida State University researcher Ryan Maue shows worldwide cyclone activity – typhoons, as well as hurricanes – has reached at least a 30-year low.

Two more studies – one by the Leibniz Institute of Marine Science and the Max Planck Institute of Meteorology in Germany and another by the University of Wisconsin – predict a slowing, or even a reversal of warming, for at least the next 10 to 20 years.

The Arctic sea ice has grown more on a percentage basis this winter than it has since 1979.

The number of polar bears has risen 25 percent in the past decade. There are 15,000 of them in the Arctic now, where 10 years ago there were 12,000.

"The most recent global warming that began in 1977 is over, and the Earth has entered a new phase of global cooling," says Don Easterbrook, professor of geology at Western Washington University in Bellingham, confidently. He maintains a switch in Pacific Ocean currents "assures about three decades of global cooling. New solar data showing unusual absence of sun spots and changes in the sun’s magnetic field suggest ... the present episode of global cooling may be more severe than the cooling of 1945 to 1977."

Climatologist Joe D’Aleo of the International Climate and Environmental Change Assessment Project, says new data "show that in five of the last seven decades since World War II, including this one, global temperatures have cooled while carbon dioxide has continued to rise."

"The data suggest cooling not warming in Earth's future," he says.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 2:13 pm » by bugmenot

:hell: the global warming scam is nothing but fraud on a massive scale you just cant get it thru to some people

Initiate

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 7:46 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Global warming, global cooling.... doesnt matter. Pollution is at critical mass in my opinion.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tnUjTHB1lvM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tnUjTHB1lvM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 8:47 pm » by Pindz

The Man-made Global Warming Hoax (Part 1)

Václav Klaus about Global Warming Hoax

YOU CAN VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE

Initiate

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 10:38 pm » by Darkplanet

OMG! What a load of utter crap!...Laughable crap too :)

I know its hard to wrap your brain around but here's the scientific facts; global temperatures fall at the tipping point of and as a result of "global warming". Its pretty basic really; as the temperature rises, fresh water from the polar ice caps melts into the salt water ocean, this difference in viscosity and temperature (cold fresh water meeting warm salt water) actually slows down the gulf stream and temperatures decrease. Whenever you have a system that messes with the gulf stream this can set off ice ages (in extreme cases).

They can try to spin this a million ways to Sunday but to say that Global Warming "isn't happening" is just a ridiculous statement. All you have to do is stop reading propoganda and start looking at the core facts. Check your sources and or determine if there is an agenda behind them skewing the facts. What agenda you ask? Oh I don't know...like propping up the outdated, dying, polluting oil industry and the corporate industrial complex that is on the way out? I hate to stereotype but more often than not, when there's a "Global Warming Isn't Real!" cry it tends to be driven by right-wing, extremist propoganda.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 10:57 pm » by Bobbyinedmonton

bugmenot wrote::hell: the global warming scam is nothing but fraud on a massive scale you just cant get it thru to some people

I was about to say the same thing about you and all the other deniers of the Man-Made Crisis.

I've stated it so many times before, but here goes again, because some need to get it through their thick ass skulls, so we can stop fighting each other on some damned forum and identify the real enemy here.

Awhile back, I did a simple mathematical calculation based on the US' energy consumption in 2007. Combined with some scientific formulas, I calculated that in 2007, the US alone consumed enough energy to boil the water in 102 MILLION Olympic sized Swimming pools.

What is so hard to understand here? If you lit 102 million candles in your house, you'd be a fucking idiot to deny that you had nothing to do with the temperature rising in your house. And let's just say that you have Air Conditioning in your house, and the temperature doesn't change, you'd still be a fucking idiot to deny that you, as a man who lit all these fires and consumed the energy of the candles, had nothing to do with the massive electric bill your Air Conditioning caused.

7 Billion human beings on the planet! All capable of lighting fires and creating man-made heat! You still wanna deny that man has no effect on the climate of the planet?

Perhaps you should have been on the Canadian Prairies this Winter. Because My Elders and myself all seem to be well aware that Plus 6 Degrees (C) and Rain in January isn't the normal cycle of weather here.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 pm » by Mushroom

darkplanet wrote:OMG! What a load of utter crap!...Laughable crap too :)

I know its hard to wrap your brain around but here's the scientific facts; global temperatures fall at the tipping point of and as a result of "global warming". Its pretty basic really; as the temperature rises, fresh water from the polar ice caps melts into the salt water ocean, this difference in viscosity and temperature (cold fresh water meeting warm salt water) actually slows down the gulf stream and temperatures decrease. Whenever you have a system that messes with the gulf stream this can set off ice ages (in extreme cases).

They can try to spin this a million ways to Sunday but to say that Global Warming "isn't happening" is just a ridiculous statement. All you have to do is stop reading propoganda and start looking at the core facts. Check your sources and or determine if there is an agenda behind them skewing the facts. What agenda you ask? Oh I don't know...like propping up the outdated, dying, polluting oil industry and the corporate industrial complex that is on the way out? I hate to stereotype but more often than not, when there's a "Global Warming Isn't Real!" cry it tends to be driven by right-wing, extremist propoganda.

I remember reading in 'UFO magazine' in the earthwatch section exactly what you describe.. this was about 10 yrs ago (I think ive still got the mag). In short, if the arctic water is not cold enough, salt will not solidify and drop to the bottom of the sea thus perpituating the pumping action required for the gulf stream. This was predicted long ago!

If anyone shows any interest, I will scan and post the relevant report.. (I dont know if there are any online references to this magazines archives but if anyone has any links please post them)

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 11:51 pm » by Vulcanic

bobbyinedmonton wrote:
bugmenot wrote::hell: the global warming scam is nothing but fraud on a massive scale you just cant get it thru to some people

I was about to say the same thing about you and all the other deniers of the Man-Made Crisis.

I've stated it so many times before, but here goes again, because some need to get it through their thick ass skulls, so we can stop fighting each other on some damned forum and identify the real enemy here.

Awhile back, I did a simple mathematical calculation based on the US' energy consumption in 2007. Combined with some scientific formulas, I calculated that in 2007, the US alone consumed enough energy to boil the water in 102 MILLION Olympic sized Swimming pools.

What is so hard to understand here? If you lit 102 million candles in your house, you'd be a fucking idiot to deny that you had nothing to do with the temperature rising in your house. And let's just say that you have Air Conditioning in your house, and the temperature doesn't change, you'd still be a fucking idiot to deny that you, as a man who lit all these fires and consumed the energy of the candles, had nothing to do with the massive electric bill your Air Conditioning caused.

7 Billion human beings on the planet! All capable of lighting fires and creating man-made heat! You still wanna deny that man has no effect on the climate of the planet?

Perhaps you should have been on the Canadian Prairies this Winter. Because My Elders and myself all seem to be well aware that Plus 6 Degrees (C) and Rain in January isn't the normal cycle of weather here.

very good points.

i havn't decided yet on this subject,i just gather facts and most time it's easy to see whats going on but with this subjects the facts can fit alot things that (could) happend or has happend in past. but i'll babble on the subject try pick all your brains :headscratch: I'm not saying anything is real or not so no need argue with anything i ask here =)

alls it takes is to rise 3-6 degrees not much at all,and ice core samples have already proved earth has seen many many ice ages.
and the end result of global warming is the ice age. alls it took in our history was a big volcanic eruption to start it.

and 1 huge point that gets overlooked alot is our citys of pavement that absorb the heat during the day and releases at night,making nights hotter and muggy.

you add up all these little things and and it (could) add up.

but one thing that gets me thinking is ,,it is not local to earth! i just posted a nasa video about mars ice melting and saturns moons melting jupiters moons melting,putting that in perspective says its not global warming its happending on many moon/planets in our system.

some say the dark star is near us or some say we are getting close to facen the center of the milkyway and the center has high amounts of radation spewing out and thats warming us up..

but its still tough to say for sure whats going on,but 1 thing i can say for 100 % fact is my camp is way up north in snow belt country and every year i see less and less snow and mountains that allways had snow on the capps do not have any..I can't help not to feel somethings not right..

So i havn't full fled jumped on any of ideas yet, i try to keep a open mind and i NEVER just throw out facts because they don't fit in my neat little picture of what i believe to be.

Some of us that live in the colder area know something not right, but if not global warming what could it be?

just spitting out few ideas, what if global warmming is a scape goat for say a hidden project like harrp or weather control and they slap this global warmming labbel on it to draw attention on global warmming and not the real issues,

or what if say the polor shift is very very slow or who knows!

if alot of you think there is no global warmming then please give us a idea on what is going on? or in your area are you not seeing a difference?

i've talked to many of my friends and other people and i can say new yorks weather has changed abit in past 5 years or so, i can't speak for the rest of the world, have you noticed any difference in your weather?

don't mind me i'm just thinking outloud =P
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Initiate

PostWed Mar 25, 2009 1:20 am » by Darkplanet

I can't really think of an instance where "global warming denial" isn't either motivated by politics or ideology. Someone prove me wrong.

Whenever you buy into that kind of propaganda all you're really doing is propping up some fatcat or the industrial complex that got us into the current mess.

Writer

PostWed Mar 25, 2009 3:47 am » by Ericw2525

Yes everyone is right to some extent. It is a fact that we do pollute our beautiful Green and blue Terra with garbage ,plastics everything this is true. Global warming is on an scale of nature not man made. The earth cools off then heats up this is documented and is real, however here is the catch. The sun has been cooled of and solar flares are next to nothing. Scientist say now that solar flare activity is going to be on the rise and at max in the year yes 2012. That means a flare of mega propotion could come into play and do damage to sallites communication evry electronic device down. More so it will have an dangerous effect on the animals,population and warm the sea up kill fish and marine life. This is an possibilty but these flares come fast and the government can't catch them in time. These flares can cause earth changes. So yes everyone is right it is everything us humans and the sun. We are all part of this and we all need to see through lies that are shown to us. Just sit back and use your mind because we are considered sheep that do not think lets prove the elite wrong and show them we are very intellegent beings. We will expand our minds and become more but first we must must love ourselves and each other. Most might think I am nuts that is ok I just want to rewrite the scrit they are playing on this movie we can earth. We all came down here together knowing we are going to be part of something big. That is the feeling alot of us feel. something big will happen. Reguardless we all are part of it and are impotant each one of us. Alot to take in and most hide and ignore it that is ok your choice. I know mankind will prevail but we are never going to turn back once we cross this bridge if the nwo get their way. This is the beauty though we will all evlove and change one way or another the end result will be our choosing, Sheep or Gods? A world of love and peace is not forced or demanded it just is like now. We are told what to say,hear believe choice is ours. :hugging:

Next