* *Shocking new footage of a ghost! * *

Initiate

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 am » by Happydayz

Some kid caught this black shadowy entity with his camera phone.
Check out the link:
[url]
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 229774.ece[/url]

Initiate

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 1:37 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

Nope! it's fake :ghost:
You can see the edge of a thin piece of glass / clear film being moved from left to right :roll:
I'm done with this one...
NEXT :!:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Writer

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 4:21 am » by Drsayus

yeh i looked at it a few times it does look a bit like the a screen pasing by it! inatialy i thought this because of the flare of light to the top right of the screen reflecting light but its there during and after the shadow passes! it even moves accorudingly to ow it would if it was static!
:?: really dont know could be either or sumthing else :think:

i also tend not to take the suns articals very siriously becasue they can be very messy!

Initiate

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 2:11 pm » by Spliffffstar

you know how ghost pictures often have this strange fog in them. This could be a result of some electromagnetic effect on the camera

I don't know where you guys see a film being put in front of the camera, and the kid sounds really scared. Just listen to that little screech after he says 'oh my god', that sounds like a scared kid to me.

But, on the other hand, why would that kid do a tour of his house with a camera phone and why does he sound like kermit the frog?

One explanation would be that he just got the phone and wants to test it out, but that's too much speculation already.

To me, this video is just too good to be true, but also too good to dismiss

viggerz

PostSun May 17, 2009 8:31 am » by viggerz

electromagnetic fog lmao what next man.....

Conspirator

PostSun May 17, 2009 10:55 am » by bugmenot

not convinced but here's the footage. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

A SCHOOLBOY has captured eerie footage of what he claims is a ghost striding towards banisters at his home.

Terrified Reece Pitman, 12, heard whistling — and used his mobile to film the shadowy being.

It came days after his nine-year-old sister complained that someone was mysteriously finishing her jigsaws at night.

Tonia, of Solihull, Birmingham, said she consulted a psychic who told her the ghost could be friendly.

Sales assistant Tonia said: Ive had a tough time recently as my husband left me. I didnt believe in ghosts — but Im thinking of the spectre as my guardian angel.

Julian Banks of the British Paranormal Society said the film was potentially the best image of a ghost in years.

Conspirator

PostSun May 17, 2009 12:23 pm » by Drextin

Man that was awful.

Not only could you see the feeble attempt to place the "film" in front of the camera he moves the camera back and forth repeatedly before doing it just as a magician would run his hand underneath a levitating object to try and convince you it is real.

There was no electromagnetic field present. An EF would cause noise and artifacts not blurry images with a slight starburst effect.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

PostSun May 17, 2009 3:09 pm » by Hesop

again, for the newer members. The real deal....